Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Created In God's Image And Likeness - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Created In God's Image And Likeness (2934 Views)

LGBTQ: The Image And Likeness Of God? / In Deed We Are Created In God's Image And Likeness. Beautiful Handmade Of God / Does God Have A Bodily Form,since He Created Man In His Own Image And Likeness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by analice107: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2017
But, God determined to save man from that death. Hence; a plan of redemption was opened.

This is the link between Eden and Golgotha.

Anybody who can connect Eden and Golgotha or Calvary, will know what or who he/she is. And if this is done, they comes a revelation that will glue you to Christ all the days of your life.

And, very few gets this revelation.

The Road is Narrow and Few finds it.
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by Niflheim(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2017
@op,

Concerning question two...............................................god has the image of the person who created his character in the story book(fairy tale)!!!

This is why the "Incredible Hulk" is always angry, because that is how his creator made him!!!

Inspector Gadget is always catching bad guys, cause his creator gave him that image!!!

The cookie monster is always consuming "okin biscuit", because he was created in the image of a "super glutonist"!!!

and Nackson is always f*cking his neighbour's wife because he was given those characteristics by his maker!!!
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by analice107: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2017
@Adepeters2027.

Being renewed is a spiritual rebirth that happens when you discover what happened in the Garden of Eden and What Christ did on the Cross. You can never really get it and go back, Na lie.

Anyone who gets it will be ready to give his or her neck to be cut off instead of giving it up.

Being born again has been so bastardised that, many take it for granted, but, hmmm, it's deep, it's strong, it's a mystery.

Anyone who becomes born again, bcoms like the wind. You can't contain him. You can't destroy him. He is fearless.

There's something that happens inside of you that no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't relate it to anyone else. You'd find it very difficult to out to words.

The epiphany is always different from one person to another. Just like you can't describe the wind, you can't describe it.

Anyone has the New Life of Christ in them, ceases from fear. The fear of death no longer holds them down. They are ready to die. And, nothing can stop him who is ready to die. What will you use against him? Nothing.

That's why all the Apostles and saints died the way they died and are still dying till tomorrow.

Look at the middle East, Christians are being brought out, asked to recant their faith or die, they choose death, Why? They have the New Life in Christ and are not afraid to die.

Anyone who has this new life, understands what Paul says, NOTHING SHALL SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD, Not even death.

All the demons in hell put together can not faze a believer who knows who he is to Christ, and in Christ.

Praise The Lord....
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by adepeter2027(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
@analice107, I'm yet to read all ya comment but when I do, I would modify this
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by hahn(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:
@analice107, I'm yet to read all ya comment but when I do, I would modify this

Comments or insults? undecided
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by GodsMopol: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:
Lemme summon An2eleffct2, Butterfldylion, Wffilgrea7, GodsMopolgff

Analicffe107 might be useful for ones in this case.

Loooooool, walia, your signature na sth oooo

grin grin
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by adepeter2027(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
hahn:

Comments or insults? undecided
LoL

Comment naw, it's a faceless forum and moreover, I don't take her insults/rant at me to heart
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by adepeter2027(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
GodsMopol:

Loooooool, walia, your signature na sth oooo

grin grin
LoL

Ẹ̀gbọ́n, don't mind me jare
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by GodsMopol: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:
LoL
Ẹ̀gbọ́n, don't mind me jare
How your site baba
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by analice107: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

LoL

Comment naw, it's a faceless forum and moreover, I don't take her insults/rant at me to heart
So, have i answered your question?
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by adepeter2027(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
analice107:

So, have i answered your question?
Yes. You have.

E seun, modupe wink
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by adepeter2027(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
GodsMopol:

How your site baba
Not bad jàre bro. And your side too
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by analice107: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:
Yes. You have.
E seun, modupe wink
You welcome. Friends?
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by adepeter2027(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
analice107:

You welcome. Friends?
I have never taken you to be an enemy.

We've been friends before jabs, during the jab throwing and will still be friends after the insults.

We're friends smiley
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by analice107: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

I have never taken you to be an enemy.

We've been friends before jabs, during the jab throwing and will still be friends after the insults.

We're friends smiley
Thanks man,
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by hopefulLandlord: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
you two should get a room already
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by adepeter2027(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
analice107:

Thanks man,
Why thanking me? It's nothing joor.

Sin no more wink and from now henceforth, I will be monitoring ya.
. You insult anybody we fight cheesy grin
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by GodsMopol: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Not bad jàre bro. And your side too

I dey ooooo, Yahweh and I were thinking about you guys today. He felt, I should invite you guys to come over to redemption camp to verify some of their testimonies, but then, He felt, you guys might decline such offer so quickly

Anyway, na egusi dey here oooo, if you mind
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by adepeter2027(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
GodsMopol:

I dey ooooo, Yahweh and I were thinking about you guys today. He felt, I should invite you guys to come over to redemption camp to verify some of their testimonies, but then, He felt, you guys might decline such offer so quickly

Enjoy ya food jare
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by hopefulLandlord: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
GodsMopol:

amputee miracle dey there too? only that one is worth verifying for us but Yahweh is apparently not in the business of doing that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by hahn(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
GodsMopol:

I live around Simawa area. You can take a bike to where I stay. Let us have a drink(holy wine) and argue a bit.

Whayasay? cheesy
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by analice107: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:
Why thanking me? It's nothing joor.
Sin no more wink and from now henceforth, I will be monitoring ya. . You insult anybody we fight cheesy grin
Hahahahahaha. okay. Same here.

1 Like

Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by GodsMopol: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:
Enjoy ya food jare
grin grin
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by GodsMopol: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

amputee miracle dey there too? only that one is worth verifying for us but Yahweh is apparently not in the business of doing that

Yea is sure into doing that, Yahweh raises the dead, heals the blind and causes things to come out from where its not.

If I were to heal an amputee, it's very simple.

I mud a sand or clay in a leg shape manner and that's my new thread
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by GodsMopol: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
hahn:

I live around Simawa area. You can take a bike to where I stay. Let us have a drink(holy wine) and argue a bit.

Whayasay? cheesy

cheesy

Ooooooh, am not really Lagos based, I will really love to meet you, probably with Adepeter2027 too.

About the Holy wine, loooool, I believe Yahweh would have given me too many of that before I get to your place. You might want to drink my Yahweh wine, I drink them like everyday, and I love staying drunk. You know, Yahweh's wine is not the kind you wanna drink, but when you take a sip, even 1sharon will testify to Hopefullandlord that the Lord is good

grin grin
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:04am On Sep 30, 2017
Gracelilian:
Please friends help me to understand the followings:
Question
1. What does it mean that humanity is created in the image of GOD?

2. What is the image of GOD?

3. What does that have to do with our every day living?
CHRIST JESUS IS THE IMAGE OF GOD...

1 Like

Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by obisco4u: 12:40am On Sep 30, 2017
Clearly, if God is not imaginary, and we were created in God's image like it clearly states in the bible with strong emphasis (if the bible is believable), then it shows that the image of God is flawed, judging from human nature and the flaws that follow it. A perfect God creates flawed creatures? It doesn't add up. Something must be wrong somewhere.
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by Gracelilian(f): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2017
Thanks for your contributions, please can you put me through on what fellowship with God actually mean.
Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by GodsMopol: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Gracelilian:
Thanks for your contributions, please can you put me through on what fellowship with God actually mean.

okay, I accidentally ran into this

Fellowship is broad, by the best way to fellowship or worship is to ask that you be baptised with the Holy Ghost, if you desire it, God will give it to you

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

I think jiggaz will agree with me that fellowship is the same with worship, but if Jiggaz has anything to add, he will, am still growing up

The Bible spoke about ever learning, but learning is good when it takes us closer to the truth

Paul said this as the Holy Ghost gave Him utterance

Romans 1:9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

The same with John 4:23-24 up there. You must always know that God is a Spirit, 1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

No one can know what God wants by the flesh, except God's spirit tells or direct Him

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

From the bolded above, let's pray, Father ignite her with fire, let her love for you begin to increase yet more and more in all knowledge, she shall be vast for you

in Jesus name

Jesus wins

2 Likes

Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by jiggaz(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
GodsMopol:

okay, I accidentally ran into this

Fellowship is broad, by the best way to fellowship or worship is to ask that you be baptised with the Holy Ghost, if you desire it, God will give it to you

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

I think jiggaz will agree with me that fellowship is the same with worship, but if Jiggaz has anything to add, he will, am still growing up

The Bible spoke about ever learning, but learning is good when it takes us closer to the truth

Paul said this as the Holy Ghost gave Him utterance

Romans 1:9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

The same with John 4:23-24 up there. You must always know that God is a Spirit, 1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

No one can know what God wants by the flesh, except God's spirit tells or direct Him

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

From the bolded above, let's pray, Father ignite her with fire, let her love for you begin to increase yet more and more in all knowledge, she shall be vast for you

in Jesus name

Jesus wins
Well you are also correct.... Fellowship with God means connecting with Him through Praise, Worship, the Word or through anointed preaching that unveils Christ Jesus. It is that feeling of friendship or connection you feel towards God as you talk or connect with Him through those mediums i listed above.

Worship on the other hand is a strong devotion towards God. That devotion is not out of fear but out of His abundance of grace shown to us through Christ Jesus.

All and all, you are correct my brother. I fellowship with God anywhere now. I tell Him things bothering me or any difficulty am passing through and after that i stand on His word in Philippians 4:19. And immediately i will have this super abounding peace in my spirit. He answers my prayers and even when i don't see the answers immediately, His peace always pervades my soul. I always wonder about my Heavenly Father's Love towards us in Christ Jesus. I have this beautiful relationship with Christ now and it gives me so much peace. I am resting on His Finished Work and i don't struggle with life again. The Christian life is a life of Rest on the Finished Work of Christ. And the Holy Spirit is teaching me so many things as i always listen to annointed preachings about Christ and His Finished Work.

Have a great day my bro. You are lifted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by Gracelilian(f): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Amen!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Created In God's Image And Likeness by bennyann: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
adepeter2027:
Lemme summon An2elect2, Butterflylion, Wilgrea7, GodsMopol

Analice107 might be useful for ones in this case.

You know she's more than useful when it comes to Godly issues as this. Don't be shy to mention her with humility I beg. It won't change who you are wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Q&A: When Were Jesus’ Disciples Born Again? / Ancient Maps Show Africa Many Times Larger Than It Is Made To Appear Today / Yoruba Homosapiens History Written By My Grandfather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.