Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home (62953 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by WrathOfHadez(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2017
Ishilove:

This is putting it lightly
Yes, tired of using colourful vitriols on those soulless idiots.
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by salesforce: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2017
Really
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Saintsammurai(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2017
AuroraB:
Panch, Panch, Panch, Ponch angry
When baba God asks her to 'kowaciate' what brought her to yonder cool

Shut up your dry mouth..
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by dabossman(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2017
hartson:
fear anything under skirt not on skirt shocked

Er, actually, that should be anything in skirt, not under skirt. cool
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by harbeekee: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2017
*WhatsApp training on*. For 500 naira
�Sex sweetener
�Vagina lubricant
�V-fluid booster b
�V-tightener
�V-infections I
�V-odour
�Dry vagina remedy
�Booster drinks
�Attraction perfume
�Sex sweetener powder
�Sex sweetener water
�Sexual feeling
�Follow follow
�Natural family planning
�Libido booster drink
�Tsumi combo
�Kunu Aya
�Low sperm count
�No fast release
�Abdomen cleansing
�Butt/Hip enlarger
�Breast enlarger
�Breast mask
�Breast firming oil
�Breast enlargement cream
�Flat belly recipe
�Irregular mensuration
+e-books on kayan mata
�Cleansing and dehydrating juice
�Liver cleanser
�Knowing your Rhesus factor
�Remedy for infertility
�Remedy for Impotency
� Remedy for Gonorrhea
�Bleeding after delivery
�Arthritis/Rheumatism remedy
�Goat weed tea
�Hepatitis
�Coconut and turmeric drink
�Moringa leaves drink
�Pineapple skin drink
�Apple cider
�Liver disease
�Treatment for malaria, typhoid, toothache, sleeplessness, quick delivery, worms and ear disease
*NOTE* They're all natural remedies

https:///DEzurrB77VMIVOjDgqXweg
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by hooklover: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2017
kindnyce:
He died in active service.
Wonder what he'll tell his creator.
Did this man read d story at all. If after reading u said it is a he that died den ur brain needs formatting...
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2017
You will always reap what you sow.

Even at this, people won't learn from this.
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Paddybaci: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] like my mommy use to say: wetin d sweet na it d kill...God will forgive any girl dat will tell me HARDER PLS DON'T STOP.
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by petitejolie(f): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2017
ericlove4all:

My brother na true ooo
I had almost a similar experience some years ago. The lady in question then was someone
i liked so much and would have made a good partner (career-wise dr+ double qualified nurse)
she was and still so beautiful with very good back-view, nice and decent personality.
But her orgasms was like fire..... she passed out during some sessions like after 20 minutes action.
i had to start resuscitating her, giving her injections etc .. after about 10 minute she came back
her pulse and breathing were normal again. i was damn scared thinking how will i explain to the
world wat actually happened if i were not a dr. after that day i started running from her and giving her excuses even though
it was painful leaving her.
really! but why did she pass out? how many mins did u go?
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2017
LOL!
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by nevachange(f): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2017
what is sweet in the mouth dey pepper for yansh ..

slay queen slayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZC4oTbamQw
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by djbumakfilms: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2017
gben gben gben
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Jkvivi2020: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2017
eya.them don Bleep the woman Toto to black, blue red to the extent of asking for breath na d man don enter one chance.agbero with over load.enjoyment don't kill am.oloshos everywhere bleep an pass to the next baller.
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2017
If she follow me go na enjoyment go KILL am o o
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by hartson(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
dabossman:

Er, actually, that should be anything in skirt, not under skirt. cool
such a pity.
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:
that's why I always tell my friends stay away from huge guys they are pu**y killers
Hahahaha grin.
Not every huge guys have big bulge u know
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:
Hahahaha grin. Not every huge guys have big bulge u know
lol
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

lol
Yes na. How's your day going?
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:

Yes na. How's your day going?
kul yours
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

kul yours
Not fine, I dey hungry grin
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:
Not fine, I dey hungry grin
go eat nah
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by ericlove4all: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
petitejolie:

really! but why did she pass out? how many mins did u go?

Pathologic orgasm i think
Maybe about 20 minutes or more
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

go eat nah
Coman eat
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:

Coman eat
what did you prepare
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

what did you prepare
Rice and beans with stew and cold smoothie
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:
Rice and beans with stew and cold smoothie
that's nice mind sharing a pixs
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

that's nice mind sharing a pixs
Sorry smoothie has finished.

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:
Sorry smoothie has finished.
OMG this is soooo delicious can't wait to some
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

OMG this is soooo delicious can't wait to some
Wish u leave nearby I would have brought some for you. Where do u reside?
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:

Wish u leave nearby I would have brought some for you.
Where do u reside?
lag

what about you
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:
lag

what about you
I live in Ibadan but I school in osun states, I should come to lag one of these days
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:

I live in Ibadan but I school in osun states, I should come to lag one of these days

bayo bayo you're a bit young and dark.....which is cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.