Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home (62959 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

Only rice?

yes that's my favourite things

you
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

yes that's my favourite things
you
Ok, have eaten already I ate beans and yam
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:
Ok, have eaten already I ate beans and yam
but come polio you too like beans lol
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

but come polio you too like beans lol
Hahaha, nah am allergic to polio. Every tall guy like beans
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:
Hahaha, nah am allergic to polio. Every tall guy like beans
yeah I know you are tall and have a baby face
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

yeah I know you are tall and have a baby face
You are right but am yet to see your pictures
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:
You are right but am yet to see your pictures
singing come closer by wizkid
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

singing come closer by wizkid
Hahaha, lmao..have been singing it since yesterday night you're yet to come closer lol...do u want me to beg you till u let me see your pictures.
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

Hahaha, lmao..have been singing it since yesterday night you're yet to come closer lol...do u want me to beg you till u let me see your pictures.

hahahahaha I just enjoy the chemistry between us
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

hahahahaha I just enjoy the chemistry between us
Me too I love it but you are cheating me jor, u won't let me call u neither see your face. Isn't that cheating? cry
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

Me too I love it but you are cheating me jor, u won't let me call u neither see your face. Isn't that cheating? cry

nah I don't cheat on people I love rather I quit the relationship
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

nah I don't cheat on people I love rather I quit the relationship
No I don't meant "cheating" in that aspect. I actually meant you cheating me by now reciprocrating.
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

No I don't meant "cheating" in that aspect. I actually meant you cheating me by now reciprocrating.

ok now I get you

are you an intern in splash radio station ?
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by petitejolie(f): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
ericlove4all:

Pathologic orgasm i think Maybe about 20 minutes or more
chai! I don't want dis kind struggle o.
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2017
biacan:

go sleep

you made the bed already? cheesy
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2017
swave7:

Since money is involve why not
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2017
swave7:

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2017
biacan:

ok now I get you

are you an intern in splash radio station ?
Just seeing this mention now. Yes I was once an intern at splash, I did my IT there
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
biacan:

hmm... tell me how you like to unwind
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
biacan:

Ayy b!tch you dodging me abi? Your mama t0t0 cheesy
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by anigold(m): 12:10am On May 31, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
Report still pending and Nigeria police are already filing murder charge?
I thought suspects are innocent until proven otherwise!

Only in Nigeria where the average policeman is motivated by money more than crime solving

And the dumb Police won't hesitate to sustain the murder charge to maximize financial pay off.

Uniformed thugs.
you can't even report a murder case without u being arrested..

1 Like

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
biacan:

How far? Wey you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 / Lets Toast In Our Native Language.....#just For Fun# / Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.