Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home (62950 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

greedy man were you not the person that refuse to hand over the plate of rice and beans you're asking me if I've eaten......
Answer me jor I want to sleep, have u eaten or not?
I can prepare food for you hadn't been you are nearby sad
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:

Ahh Biacan, I gave you the plate of rice and u ate it but yet to return the plate and you are still accusing me of not feeding u..its not fair jor.

funny human go to sleep mummy loves you
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:
Answer me jor I want to sleep, have u eaten or not? I can prepare food for you hadn't been you are nearby sad
don't bother
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry!!!

Eva-2-timing-fvck-berry
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

peace

RIP
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 4:23am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

funny human go to sleep mummy loves you
Lol, ok ma grin
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:
Lol, ok ma grin
k
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
k
Good morning
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 8:05am On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:
Good morning
morning how are you doing
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2017
swave7:

RIP
go sleep
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

morning how are you doing
I'm good and you?
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:
I'm good and you?
Great sir how was your night
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

Great sir how was your night
Sleepless night am nursing fatigue right now
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:
Sleepless night am nursing fatigue right now
sorry about that
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

sorry about that
Thanks, you should be sleeping by now
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 10:21am On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

Thanks, you should be sleeping by now

yes but I don't want to sleep now because I would wake up early May be around 2pm and am going to work by 6pm so it would be so boring cause am an introvert.....i only have one friend in this town and I can't keep going to her place everyday......that's why I catch my fun on nairaland before going to work
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

yes but I don't want to sleep now because I would wake up early May be around 2pm and am going to work by 6pm so it would be so boring cause am an introvert.....i only have one friend in this town and I can't keep going to her place everyday......that's why I catch my fun on nairaland before going to work
I see..introvert meet introvert
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:
I see..introvert meet introvert
you that can talk for Africa......abeg shitf
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

you that can talk for Africa......abeg shitf
Not at all, I don't talk too much reason why am not using WhatsApp.
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:
Not at all, I don't talk too much reason why am not using WhatsApp.
so whatsapp is for people who talk to much just keep lying
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

so whatsapp is for people who talk to much just keep lying
No, you don't understand. When I was using WhatsaApp people used to complain that I hardly chat on there and the reason is that they talk too much and I don't really have time for lengthy talk, it got to a time that they were accusing me of being pompous which is not true.
If I decided to activate WhatsApp now am very sure I would got tons of messages, the most annoying part is some of them like chatting late in the night, hence the reason why I usually ignored their messages.
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

No, you don't understand. When I was using WhatsaApp people used to complain that I hardly chat on there and the reason is that they talk too much and I don't really have time for lengthy talk, it got to a time that they were accusing me of being pompous which is not true.
If I decided to activate WhatsApp now am very sure I would got tons of messages, the most annoying part is some of them like chatting late in the night, hence the reason why I usually ignored their messages.

where are you going in that train the pics with the red cardigan on your facebook page
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

where are you going in that train the pics with the red cardigan on your facebook page
Oh, I was travelling then, going to check on my brother..I yet to see your friend request
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

Oh, I was travelling then, going to check on my brother..I yet to see your friend request

the pics look so sweet......hahahahaha..... make I make your head swell small....... lol
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 11:46am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

the pics look so sweet......hahahahaha..... make I make your head swell small....... lol
Funny girl, thanks anyway.
I guess you don't want to send me a fdriend request any longer embarassed
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 11:54am On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:
Funny girl, thanks anyway. I guess you don't want to send me a fdriend request any longer embarassed
lemme not profess my love for you here
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

lemme not profess my love for you here
Hmmm ok, let's chat on facebook then there would be privacy unlike here.
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

Hmmm ok, let's chat on facebook then there would be privacy unlike here.

k
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

k
Yup..what's on the menu for breakfast?
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:
Rice
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:
Rice you
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

Rice
Only rice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lets Toast In Our Native Language.....#just For Fun# / 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.