Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home (62951 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

bayo bayo you're a bit young and dark.....which is cool
Lol, you're funny what make u think am young and dark? How do u get to know these?
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:
Lol, you're funny what make u think am young and dark? How do u get to know these?
I have your pics
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

I have your pics
My pics! Where did you get it? I'm not using my pics on my profile, am curious
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:
My pics! Where did you get it? I'm not using my pics on my profile, am curious
give me the permission to post and I will do soo
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

give me the permission to post and I will do soo
Oh ok, you don't have to do it for privacy sake but where do you get it? Honestly you driving me crazy, I just want to know how you got the picture.
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:

Oh ok, you don't have to do it for privacy sake but where do you get it?
Honestly you driving me crazy, I just want to know how you got the picture.

I saw it on line
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

I saw it on line
Hmm ok, I would like to hear your voice before I go to bed.
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:

Hmm ok, I would like to hear your voice before I go to bed.

know need a guy just set up a female nairalander now he exposed their meeting posted her pics here just now the MOD have close the thread he goes by the name carringuy.....that's why I don't take guys here serious I just joke around
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

know need a guy just set up a female nairalander now he exposed their meeting posted her pics here just now the MOD have close the thread he goes by the name carringuy.....that's why I don't take guys here serious I just joke around
Too bad, some guys are like that but not all of them, so count me out. A sane individual won't indulge in such an act in the first place but am not like that sha o.
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:

Too bad, some guys are like that but not all of them, so count me out. A sane individual won't indulge in such an act in the first place but am not like that sha o.

everybody will use the same line
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

do I know you ?
This one needs reminders, Uughh undecided
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:

everybody will use the same line I hear you
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
swave7:
This one needs reminders, Uughh undecided
peace
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

everybody will use the same line I hear you
Haba, trust me..I don't have time for all those things. Besides, am not on WhatsApp
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:

Haba, trust me..I don't have time for all those things. Besides, am not on WhatsApp

if you're not on whatsapp what are you on hahahahahaha
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

if you're not on whatsapp what are you on hahahahahaha
Lol, what's funny. I'm only on Facebook
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:
Lol, what's funny. I'm only on Facebook
the name
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

the name
Lolade Bayonle
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:
Lolade Bayonle
k lemme check
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:
k lemme check
Alright
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:
k lemme check
You got it?
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:
You got it?
yeah
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:
yeah
Can't see your request
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:
Can't see your request
will do that at the appropriate time
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:
Can't see your request
will do that at the appropriate time for now am busy
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

will do that at the appropriate time for now am busy
Ok, won't u sleep cus its late already
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:
Ok, won't u sleep cus its late already
am in my work place
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

am in my work place
Guess you are on night duty
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:
Guess you are on night duty
yeah
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

yeah
Okay, hope you've had dinner already
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:

Okay, hope you've had dinner already

greedy man were you not the person that refuse to hand over the plate of rice and beans you're asking me if I've eaten......
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by bayocanny: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

greedy man were you not the person that refuse to hand over the plate of rice and beans you're asking me if I've eaten......
Ahh Biacan, I gave you the plate of rice and u ate it but yet to return the plate and you are still accusing me of not feeding u..its not fair jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy / Lets Toast In Our Native Language.....#just For Fun# / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.