Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (16476 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

you know say na ugleee babea you mention. buh i will have to give laveda a beautiful physique. i want to bang that girl. she gat a gorgeous body.
what An Elder Sees While Sitting On A Chair, a Young Boy Will Not See Even after Climbing On A Tree... you Know What?Just Bring Your Brain let Me Help You Repair It. undecided
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by phintohlar(f): 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
Very wrong none of dem fine Bro
yes u're right
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Ericsunday619: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. But for good people to do bad, it takes religion

You still haven't explained anything bro.

You just contradicted yourself above by saying "you don't mock frustrated people".
Here you are doing same thing you preach against.

Full comment, no sensible explanation as to why atheists are frustrated

Too bad cry
honestly atheists are not frustrated. all my atheists friends are employed and well paid. Christians are so many and a lot are unemployed. some are yahoo yahoo boys while others open church out of frustration in other to make money
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. But for good people to do bad, it takes religion

You still haven't explained anything bro.

You just contradicted yourself above by saying "you don't mú mock frustrated people".
Here you are doing same thing you preach against.

Full comment, no sensible explanation as to why atheists are frustrated

Too bad cry
I have said majority of atheists broke out of Christianity and only frustration can cause that.... or do you have any other concrete reason?

I didn't contradict myself self rather you misunderstood a simple explanation.

My response was tailored to the post I quoted. Do yourself a favor by going through the post I quoted
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ericsunday619:
honestly atheists are not frustrated. all my atheists friends are employed and well paid. Christians are so many and a lot are unemployed. some are yahoo yahoo boys while others open church out of frustration in other to make money
Hian

Your case is serious.
At first, you said atheists are frustrated, suddenly they ain't frustrated anymore.

It's well oo
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

I was a Christian. Born and brought up a Christian.
Born and brought up in the North. So I know what I'm talking about.

But if you wanna experiment why atheists ain't outspoken, then try transport yourself to sokoto, I will pay the fares

Out of point
bro you seems to think northern Nigeria is far from here ?

Why is my counter assertion on Saudi Arabia out of point?
don't you know that saudi is ruled by a king. Or do you think atheism is allowed in Saudi or northern Nigeria grin grin

Until revolution of democracy in western Europe, do you think Islam was allowed in those countries

Even till today most western European countries don't allow Islam directly, reason why turkey is struggling to get into eu....

So it as a result of politics more than anything
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 12:01am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
I have said majority of atheists broke out of Christianity and only frustration can cause that.... or do you have any other concrete reason?

Which is Synonymous to the fact that Ex-Christians who are now atheists are frustrated.

I didn't contradict myself self rather you misunderstood a simple explanation.

My response was tailored to the post I quoted. Do yourself a favor by going through the post I quoted
View ya post below

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Ericsunday619: 12:02am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Hian

Your case is serious.
At first, you said atheists are frustrated, suddenly they ain't frustrated anymore
re.

It's well oo
am trying to defend your weird atheist nature. am not a faithless atheists like you. I believe in God. I only insults Jesus Christ if am bored.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

Very wrong
none of dem fine Bro

Victor, really? You want them to come for you
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 12:04am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
bro you seems to think northern Nigeria is far from here ?

Why is my counter assertion on Saudi Arabia out of point?
don't you know that saudi is ruled by a king. Or do you think atheism is allowed in Saudi or northern Nigeria grin grin

Until revolution of democracy in western Europe, do you think Islam was allowed in those countries

Even till today most western European countries don't allow Islam directly, reason why turkey is struggling to get into eu....

So it as a result of politics more than anything
Hian

You win.
Just maintain ya romance section.

Aurevior
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 12:05am On Sep 29, 2017
Ericsunday619:
I trying to defend your weird atheist nature. am not a faithless atheists like you. I believe in God. I only insults Jesus Christ if am bored.
Ad-hominem
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Which is Synonymous to the fact that Ex-Christians who are now atheists are frustrated.

View ya post below
yes that my post is taken out of context...I was joking with a friend

And yes even though I am not necessarily teasing atheism, I still maintain my stance

Frustration plays a key role in atheism, frustration with Christianity.....your atheist brothers even admitted to my assertions
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Hian

You win.
Just maintain ya romance section.

Aurevior
bro why now
grin grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Ericsunday619: 12:09am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Ad-hominem
meaning, am not an atheist. I call myself the seeker of truth
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Ericsunday619: 12:10am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
yes that my post is taken out of context...I was joking with a friend

And yes even though I am not necessarily teasing atheism, I still maintain my stance

Frustration plays a key role in atheism, frustration with Christianity.....your atheist brothers even admitted to my assertions
am not an atheist but i hate God and Jesus Christ
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 29, 2017
Ericsunday619:
bro that is what is called atheism

They don't believe God exist
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 12:15am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:

My problem with you is, you keep lamenting on FRUSTRATION, yet if I ask you to explain, you will start running in circles.

Now, there are lots of flaws in ya statement.
There are Ex-budhist, ex Muslims, ex-hindus who are now atheists do you mean to say frustration led them out of their belief system?

What about people who left Christianity for Islam, do you mean to say frustration led them out of Christianity?

Now, lemme play the victim card back at you, MUSLIMS that are now Christians, do you wanna say frustration led them out of Islam?
What about Atheists who later became Christians, did frustration also lead them out of ATHEISM?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Ericsunday619: 12:18am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:

you are funny. I know God exist but some Christians believe he exists. I have confirmed that God Is real but i just hate God. Christians hate Satan but does it mean Satan don't exist?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 12:18am On Sep 29, 2017
Ericsunday619:
Atheist/Atheism doesn't mean hatred for God
Atheism means a disbelief in God.

Misotheism means hatred for God.
You're a misotheist and not an atheist..
Get the difference pls
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 12:19am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:

It's called Misotheism and not atheism.

Because there is no evidence of God
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 12:22am On Sep 29, 2017
Ericsunday619:
meaning, am not an atheist. I call myself the seeker of truth
Ohh God.

Characters full this romance section óò..
Romance Yaff scattered Una head
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Ericsunday619: 12:22am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Atheist/Atheism doesn't mean hatred for God
Atheism means a disbelief in God.

Misotheism means hatred for God.
You're a misotheist and not an atheist..
Get the difference pls
I know that already but am close to atheists and people think am an atheist. I hate God so much.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

My problem with you is, you keep lamenting on FRUSTRATION, yet if I ask you to explain, you will start running in circles.

Now, there are lots of flaws in ya statement.
There are Ex-budhist, ex Muslims, ex-hindus who are now atheists do you mean to say frustration led them out of their belief system?

What about people who left Christianity for Islam, do you mean to say frustration led them out of Christianity?

Now, lemme play the victim card back at you, MUSLIMS that are now Christians, do you wanna say frustration led them out of Islam?
What about Atheists who later became Christians, did frustration also lead them out of ATHEISM?

bro Acctually my point is quite straightforward

Take for example, you cannot leave your mobile operator if it suits your need, you can only leave it when you feel it doesn't work as well as it should, that is the frustration....it is the way human being are wired

This is the same analogy you should apply to religion to understand my stance

And yes people from other religions now convert to atheism, but it broke out from Christianity
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

It's called Misotheism and not atheism.

Because there is no evidence of God
I know that but I honestly see you guys in the same bracket
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Ericsunday619: 12:27am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Ohh God.

Characters full this romance section óò..
Romance Yaff scattered Una head
hahahahahaha but i normally war against Christians in religion section. the reason am not an atheist is because i and talk to spirits...
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Ericsunday619:
hahahahahaha but i normally war against Christians in religion section. the reason am not an atheist is because i and talk to spirits...
you say what...you talk to spirits cheesy
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Ericsunday619: 12:29am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
I know that but I honestly see you guys in the same bracket
am not a faithless soul like atheists. am not an atheist and don't call me an atheist .
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 12:31am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
bro Acctually my point is quite straightforward

Take for example, you cannot leave your mobile operator if it suits your need, you can only leave it when you feel it doesn't work as well as it should, that is the frustration....it is the way human being are wired

Christianity is good at counting the hits and ignoring the loss.
You're counting the hits and ignoring the loss.
Back to ya message, you cited CHANGING of telecomm provider as an analogy, but do you know ya analogy is flawed?
One might decide to change his/her network provider due to numerous reasons which depend on personal preferences (like ROLL OUT OF BONUS FROM OTHER PROVIDERS, AVAILABILITY OF NEW PROVIDERS, PERSON INTEREST OF CHANGING PROVIDER, NEW PHONE ACCQUIRED DOESN'T SUPPORT SIMCARD OF THE CURRENT PROVIDER YOU'RE USING etc).

Frustration might not/may never even be a factor for changing provider. So you see ya analogy falls flat.

This is the same analogy you should apply to religion to understand my stance

And yes people from other religions now convert to atheism, but it broke out Christianity
Hian.

OH my God oo
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Ericsunday619: 12:31am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
you say what...you talk to spirits cheesy
I see and communicate with spirits
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 29, 2017
Ericsunday619:
am not a faithless soul like atheists. am not an atheist and don't call me an atheist .
so where does your faith lies...if you hate God?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Ericsunday619: 12:33am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
so where does your faith lies...if you hate God?
I believe am God
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Ericsunday619: 12:35am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:
Ohh God.
Characters full this romance section óò.. Romance Yaff scattered Una head
I love having atheists as friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

If You Are To Marry A Nairalander, Who Would It Be? / Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.