Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (16495 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Ericsunday619: 12:35am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:
Ohh God.
Characters full this romance section óò.. Romance Yaff scattered Una head
I love having atheists as friends
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by luminouz(m): 12:37am On Sep 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You dey mind that kpomo lips? grin
Just tell us u dey trip for d lips
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 12:37am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
I know that but I honestly see you guys in the same bracket
Nope.

We ain't same.

Why should I/we (atheist(s)) hate something I/we don't believe in?

That's madness.
I have never seen a atheist who hates God.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Christianity is good at counting the hits and ignoring the loss.

Back to ya message, you cited CHANGING of telecomm provider as an analogy, but do you know ya analogy is flawed?
One might decide to change his/her network provider due to numerous reasons which depend on personal preferences (like ROLL OUT OF BONUS FROM OTHER PROVIDERS, AVAILABILITY OF NEW PROVIDERS, PERSON INTEREST OF CHANGING PROVIDER, NEW PHONE ACCQUIRED DOESN'T SUPPORT SIMCARD OF THE CURRENT PROVIDER YOU'RE USING etc).

Frustration might not/may never even be a factor for changing provider. So you see ya analogy falls flat.
Acctually your examples on the Telecoms analogy only strengthen my point...because you only notice the promotions of other service provider when yours is providing nothing ( or you think it is providing nothing) this where the frustration comes in, and you decide to try other service providers .....I can agree that some levels of frustration maybe more than the others..

And there is a thing called switching barriers in business that prevents customers from switching, but let us keep it strictly to religion
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 12:39am On Sep 29, 2017
Ericsunday619:
I see and communicate with spirits
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidences

IF I ask you for evidences of how these spirits look now, you'd start to runn upandan
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by luminouz(m): 12:40am On Sep 29, 2017
makydebbie:
You know say I be last born, na only me dem born for Ghana and na only me school in lagos. embarassed
All my siblings are Nigerians by birth, but I'm unique jare. kiss
They were scared that I'll go wild, they weren't far from the truth. I'm a rebel. grin cool
grin grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Nope.

We ain't same.

Why should I/we (atheist(s)) hate something I/we don't believe in?

That's madness.
I have never seen a atheist who hates God.
I think you guys have the same thinking though. Since neither of you have faith in God
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 12:43am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
Acctually your examples on the Telecoms analog only strengthen my point...because you only notice the promotions of other service provider when yours is providing nothing ( or you think it is providing nothing) this where the frustration comes in, and you decide to try other service providers .....I can agree some levels of frustration maybe more than the others..

And there is a thing called switching barriers in business that prevents customers from switching, but let us keep it strictly to religion
Hiannnnnn

It's not easy breaking down simple 1+1=2 to romancelanders óò....

Anyways, What about other factors that might make one have a rethink for wanting to change a provider? - this is an evidence that you ignore the loss.

What you see as FRUSTRATION is called COMPETITION between network providers.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 29, 2017
Ericsunday619:
I believe am God
there is this norm church in America that have similar believe...it is classified as religious cult by Christians
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 12:47am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
I think you guys have the same thinking though. Since neither of you have faith in God
Been a misotheist doesn't mean you quit ya believe, it only shows you hate god... It also doesn't equate you don't have faith, but you hate God.

BTW, faith is word that is used in context of CHRISTIANITY.

Atheists don't believe in faith
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Hiannnnnn

It's not easy breaking down simple 1+1=2 to romancelanders óò....

Anyways, What about other factors that might make one have a rethink for wanting to change a provider? - this is an evidence that you ignore the loss.

What you see as FRUSTRATION is called COMPETITION between network providers.
it is you, who do not understand a simple thing

Let me make it simple....
There is a thing called the consumer black box in the brain of the consumers...it is the thought process of people before deciding to select something...if the person does not have any reason to change his present item for a similar one the person will not...it only happens when the person does not feel the current item supports his/her needs....hence the frustration with the previous item

Apply it that to religion... Simple as abc
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 12:50am On Sep 29, 2017
Ericsunday619:
I love having atheists as friends
Atheists are good people just that the society we live in have painted them to be otherwise
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Been a misotheist doesn't mean you quit ya believe, it only shows you hate god... It also doesn't equate you don't have faith, but you hate God.

BTW, faith is word that is used in context of CHRISTIANITY.

Atheists don't believe in faith
no faith is not a word used in the context of Christianity alone

Faith is used in different context to mean trust....hence since you both don't trust God I believe you are similar
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 12:56am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
it is you, who do not understand a simple thing

Let me make it simple....
There is a thing called the consumer black box in the brain of the consumers...it is the thought process of people before deciding to select something...if the person does not have any reason to change his present item for a similar one the person will not...it only happens when the person does not feel the current item supports his/her needs....hence the frustration with the previous item

Apply it that to religion... Simple as abc
And my discussion still boils down to the fact that "YOU COUNT THE HITS AND IGNORE THE LOSS".

You're hell bent on using FRUSTRATION as a yardstick to ATHEISM in which you're wrong.....

There are many atheists who became atheist as a result of self questioning.
There are many people who became atheist because their parents are atheists.
There are many people who became atheist because they are surrounded by atheists.
There are many people who became atheist because they were logically convinced about atheism.
There are many people who became atheist because they are "FRUSTRATED" (lemme chip in ya word)
Etc
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 12:57am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
no faith is not a word used in the context of Christianity alone

Faith is used in different context to mean trust....hence since you both don't trust God I believe you are similar
Hian...

We're deviating oo. Infact, we have deviated from alot from the primary topic "FRUSTRATION AS A REASON FOR BEING AN ATHEIST"
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

And my discussion still boils down to the fact that "YOU COUNT THE HITS AND IGNORE THE LOSS".

You're hell bent on using FRUSTRATION as a yardstick to ATHEISM in which you're wrong.....

There are many atheists who became atheist as a result of self questioning.
There are many people who became atheist because their parents are atheists.
There are many people who became atheist because they are surrounded by atheists.
There are many people who became atheist because they were logically convinced about atheism.
There are many people who became atheist because they are "FRUSTRATED" (lemme chip in ya word)
Etc
hmm if you say it is because the parents are atheists, I can give you that...since the child may not know any other thing.... Many Chinese are classic examples of these

But on self questioning? Hello! Why will you question your faith, if it serves your need...frustration! that is why

Those logical convinced as you claim must question themselves too now? Wouldn't they?

Mind you I didn't say atheism is a,yard stick for frustration, because you are now putting words into my mouth....I only said frustration is a yard stick of switching religion....and atheism is no different
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Hian...

I quite agree with you to some extent. Anyways
Define trust in RELIGION
Define FAITH in religion

Tell if they are same

Remember we are having a discussion concerning God And Religion
faith and trust are always used interchangeably in sentences... So I don't know why you don't understand that.... and similar is the word I used not the same ( take note of that)
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by makydebbie(f): 1:10am On Sep 29, 2017
luminouz:

grin grin
Na me you dey laugh abi? cry
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 1:12am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
hmm if you say it is because the parents are atheists, I can give you that...since the child may not know any other thing.... Many Chinese are classic examples of these

Accepted. We are making progress

But on self questioning? Hello! Why will you question your faith if serves your need...frustration! that is why

Ooh god.
Wrong usage of the term frustration.

Can't you for once think outside the box?
Try to view things from other perspective.
Anyways, myself personally drifted from being religious to irreligious when I was self-questioning Christianity and its doctrines.
Those logical convinced as you claim must question themselves too now? Wouldn't they?

Not really. This could include exposure to logical debates about arguments for and against god existence.
Mind you I didn't say atheism is a,yard stick for frustration, because you are now putting words into my mouth....I only said frustration is a yard stick of switching religion....and atheism is no different
Chaiiii

Your confusion is real.
Read my previous message again

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Hian...

We're deviating oo. Infact, we have deviated from alot from the primary topic "FRUSTRATION AS A REASON FOR BEING AN ATHEIST"
no we haven't, this was a different subject all along
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 1:16am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
faith and trust are always used interchangeably in sentences... So I don't know why you don't understand that.... and similar is the word I used not the same ( take note of that)
I'm no longer going to address this part on "FAITH"
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 1:18am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
no we haven't, this was a different subject all along
This is serious.

I hardly engage into online arguments oo (most especially if it connects to religion/god)
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Accepted. We are making progress

Ooh god.
Wrong usage of the term frustration.

Can't you for once think outside the box?
Try to view things from other perspective.
Anyways, myself personally drifted from being religious to irreligious when I was self-questioning Christianity and its doctrines.

Not really. This could include exposure to logical debates about arguments for and against god existence.

Chaiiii

Your confusion is real.
Read my previous message again
ok why do you question your christain doctrines?

When you are exposed to logical debate, your brain questions your previous believes, don't they? Why did you question them? Simple
There is a superior logic...isn't there? ....why is the logic superior you might ask? Simple! Because your previous logic does no longer suit you.... it is the frustration with your previous midset....

No I didn't contradict my self... You made it seem like I was only targeting atheism....but I clarified that I was only arguing on basis of how human react to religion....with atheism as reference..

Don't quote me out of context again....
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

U think I wanted 2 insult u undecided
smh

I love your sense of judgements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 1:21am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
ok why do you question you christain doctrines?

When you are exposed to logical debate, your brain questions your previous believes, don't they? Why do you question them? Simple
There is a superior logic...isn't it....why is the logic superior you might ask? Simple! Because your previous logic does no longer suit you.... it is frustration with your previous midset....

No I didn't contradict my self... You made seems like I was only targeting atheism....but I clarified that I was only arguing on basis of how human react to religion....with atheism as reference..

Don't quote me out of context again....
You win....

I give up
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

This is serious.

I hardly engage into online arguments oo (most especially if it connects to religion/god)
no check where that argument started.....It started when I said both atheism and the other one is similar....it is quite different from the context of our main argument
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

You win....

I give up
grin bro I am enjoying this
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 1:25am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
no check where that argument started.....It started when I said both atheism and the other one is similar....it is quite different from the context of our main argument
Before I handover d award for winning to you, below is a DEFINITION of FRUSTRATION

frus·tra·tion
noun
the feeling of being upset or annoyed, especially because of inability to change or achieve something.

With this, se gobe
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 1:27am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
grin bro I am enjoying this
But I'm no longer enjoying it.

I'm feeling stressed up and frustrated currently with the way you equate orange to apple, pulling strawman, committing ad-hoc and Ad-hominem
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Before I handover d award for winning to you, below is a DEFINITION of FRUSTRATION

frus·tra·tion
noun
the feeling of being upset or annoyed, especially because of inability to change or achieve something.

With this, se gobe
yes that is exactly what I am sayiing....check out the synonyms

Upset or annoyed are the key words

the prevention of the progress, success, or fulfilment of something

That is another definition that suits the context of our argument
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

But I'm no longer enjoying it.

I'm feeling stressed up and frustrated currently with the way you equate orange to apple, pulling strawman, committing ad-hoc and Ad-hominem
bro how
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by adepeter2027(m): 1:35am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
bro how
Cos I have already attended to the points you raised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) / Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? / Romance Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 4 Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.