Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? (9293 Views)

Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? / Nigerian Female Soldier, Faith Narrates Story Of She & HIV Positive Guy (pics) / On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
lefulefu:
hehe i can imagine the face the policemen go carry if op enter police station dey yarn say babe rape am cheesy
Naija police no dey try at all.Males can also be raped.
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tales by moonlight
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by adepeter2027(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Too many similar comments reeked with medical jargons

1 Like

Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by crackhouse(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Are u for real or are u looking for front page?
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
Naija police no dey try at all.Males can also be raped.
lol how do they get raped? cheesy

Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Finstar: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Reski:
What a rant. but you didn't blamed the idiiioot that never disclosed his status to his partner. What do you call that too? Abi its now acceptable to date someone without telling them your hiv status knowing fully well you 're infected. Just read what the dude wrote again before you start wasting bandwidth.

The dude is not to be blamed.. As long as the dude never engage into any form of sexual act proved that he's a responsible young man. Lots of HIV carriers are out there, sharing the virus as if it's a cake..

The only logical reason why op never disclose his status was because of the discrimination and fear of being rejected. It's very normal.. You think you'll just walk up to a girl and tell her that you're HIV positive? You suppose to know how blacks behave especially in cases like this.. You'll be isolated as if you're a flu and in worst situation, expose your status to the world which only lead to stigmatization.

Op, don't make this mistake again.. There are so many HIV communities here in Nigeria, facebook should be a starting point. You can get married to a HIV+ lady and still have HIV- babies.

Wishing you the best in life.
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Fidelismaria: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
nkan nbe
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Afamed: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
I really don't understand how people buy all the tale stories people sale to them on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by obowunmi(m): 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
She should have never raped you.
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
lefulefu:
lol how do they get raped? cheesy
Same way females are.angryangry
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by FUCKmeHARD: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Tell her to take post exposure prophylaxis

Pls before 72hours

Modified*

This is a cooked up story. I am not a medical practitioner but dick can't stand while you're asleep..

Op, you purposely allowed her to Bleep you, be sincere to us. Maybe when she was touching you liked how she was doing it n couldn't stop her...

That's why I encourage suicide after one had contacted it. Now, another innocent guy will go n carry the cross
why do you say Dick cant stand while asleep? Do you know Dicks loves standing very strong when asleep! So its very possible! My Dick is always the first to wake every morring to greet...

Be informed; Dicks dont sleep!
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by hanassholesolo: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
supersystemsnig:

from studies, HIV can be treated within the first 20days of contracting it.

grin grin which studies is that?

1 Like

Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Daeylar(f): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tozarawithaz,
Hope you don't mind doing this
This is a rape case from another angle, read the op do you think it's real? If yes please read the responses, lol, what do you think about it all?
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
And now she probably has another bf who has like 2 other girls on the side and these girls each fvck a couple of niggazz.. Did i hear someone say condom no dey swit Make thunder from Afghanistan fire ur D.. Op just show her ur hiv+ status that's all.
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Daeylar:
Tozarawithaz,
Hope you don't mind doing this
This is a rape case from another angle, read the op do you think it's real? If yes please read the responses, lol, what do you think about it all?
The girl got what she deserved. There's no justification for what she did. She actually raped him. Even if he wasn't HIV positive, she deserves serious punishment for the crime.

Imagine that he was just a guy who strongly disbelieves in premarital sex and holds strongly onto abstinence until marriage, for whatever reason he considers PRECIOUS to him, that's how she would have assaulted his treasured values with her Jezebelic wiles and weapon of deceit, and shattered him mentally and emotionally.

She ought to have asked him the reason for his abstinence, and opt out of the relationship if she doesn't like his answer.

That's exactly what she would have done to another innocent guy who has no STDs. Serves her right. The Gods have pronounced judgement on her, and delivered it appropriately on the fiery edge of a sharp arrow!
Tozara
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Daeylar(f): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
The girl got what she deserved. There's no justification for what she did. She actually raped him. Even if he wasn't HIV positive, she deserves serious punishment for the crime.

Imagine that he was just a girl who strongly disbelieves in premarital sex and holds strongly onto abstinence until marriage, for whatever reason he considers PRECIOUS to him, that's how she would have assaulted his treasured values with her Jezebelic wiles and weapon of deceit, and shattered him mentally and emotionally.

She ought to have asked him the reason for is abstinence, and opt out of the relationship if she doesn't like his answer.

That's exactly what she would have done to another innocent guy who has no STDs. Serves her right. The Gods have pronounced judgement on her, and delivered it appropriately on the fiery edge of a sharp arrow!

Have you read the responses? Someone actually said it's not a big deal and said the girl did it because she loves the guy,
When I attacked the girl I was attacked by none other than a guy, it's a pity
Rape is not taken seriously in this country I don't know why.
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Have you read the responses? Someone actually said it's not a big deal and said the girl did it because she loves the guy,
When I attacked the girl I was a tracked by none other than a guy, it's a pity
Rape is not taken seriously in this country I don't know why.
Damn. This trend is fast becoming a disease worse than Ebola.
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by pokipoki: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Bblackq:
I have bin dating dis gal for abt 5 months now. We never have sex bcus i'm Hiv positive and i tried to keep it from her cos i dnt want to lose her.
Last night, she drugged me and had sex with me. When i woke up, i asked her what she has done but she said she wanted to knw maybe i'm impotent. I asked her if she used condom but she said NO. Apparently, she must ve contracted d virus from me. I've ruined someone else's life.. How do i tell her she's HIV positive. A friend directed me here. I nid a matured advice pls.
From your wild information right? You get drugged and still get an erection ?
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by johnstar(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Bblackq:
I have bin dating dis gal for abt 5 months now. We never have sex bcus i'm Hiv positive and i tried to keep it from her cos i dnt want to lose her.
Last night, she drugged me and had sex with me. When i woke up, i asked her what she has done but she said she wanted to knw maybe i'm impotent. I asked her if she used condom but she said NO. Apparently, she must ve contracted d virus from me. I've ruined someone else's life.. How do i tell her she's HIV positive. A friend directed me here. I nid a matured advice pls.

D most.useless nd stup1d post ever

Hu ar u deceiving here??

Abi na kids plenty for dis nairaland

Dm drug u and ur prick come stand??

Bloody lier
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by ubunja(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Bblackq:
She took a spear and stabbed herself.its not your fault. But u were an a*shole for delaying to tell her your status. When were u planning to tell her u are positive? On your 1 year anniversary?on your honeymoon?u betrayed her.but its her fault for orchestrating the rape.

1 Like

Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by ubunja(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
Now that you f*cked up here is how u do damage control. One word: EXPOSURE. Most people don't know u can survive hiv infection if u get medication for it within 72hours of exposure. U then take that medication for the whole month. And you will very likely turn out negative after the window period has passed. U don't have time to waste. Get on it NOW!!!!!!!!!!! U will deal with the emotions After. GET HER EXPOSURE MEDICATION ASAP boss!!!!

2 Likes

Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by ubunja(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
pokipoki:

From your wild information right? You get drugged and still get an erection ?
That is why we keep telling you men can be raped.cos erection IS NOT equals to desire. Erection is the body doing its biology.the body can say Yes while the mind says No.that's mechanical biology. The same as when a woman gets an orgasm during rape.that orgasm does not mean she enjoyed the rape.its the body saying Yes while the mind says No.rememeber at the end of the day we are all animals controlled by basic biology.

2 Likes

Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by OneLazyGirl: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
I have a question, but let me start by saying I think this story is boosheet. Now to my question. How do you date someone for 5 months and not tell them you have a serious disease? You and your rapist girlfriend should be arrested.
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by OneLazyGirl: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by OneLazyGirl: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Daeylar(f): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Damn. This trend is fast becoming a disease worse than Ebola.

What trend?

By the way, WTF happened? Where is the thread? Lol,
Cc AlmiqhteeAllah
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by omoobi(m): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
super story
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Daeylar:

What trend?

By the way, WTF happened? Where is the thread? Lol,
Cc AlmiqhteeAllah
The ongoing trend where everyone in society puts up attitude that tolerates rape and other forms of sexual assault.

Lol. It seems as though the thread has been deleted o. grin
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Daeylar(f): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
The ongoing trend where everyone in society puts up attitude that tolerates rape and other forms of sexual assault.

Lol. It seems as though the thread has been deleted o. grin

I'm not with that trend, it's really disgusting,

Damn, too bad grin was it a battlefield? Lol
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Daeylar:

I'm not with that trend, it's really disgusting,

Damn, too bad grin was it a battlefield? Lol
I have no idea o. It was calm when I left, only to have disappeared upon my return. grin
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Daeylar(f): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
I have no idea o. It was calm when I left, only to have disappeared upon my return. grin

All right,
So how was your day?
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Daeylar:

All right, So how was your day?
Day was sweet. Yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And His Married Lover Exposed After Their Sex Tape Leaked Online. Photos / Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor / Can A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Wear 'Asoebi' For An Occasion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.