Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? (9290 Views)

Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? / Nigerian Female Soldier, Faith Narrates Story Of She & HIV Positive Guy (pics) / On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Daeylar(f): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Day was sweet. Yours?
Cool smiley
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by GOFRONT(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
SEX AND HIV
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:

Cool smiley
Good afternoon. The sun feels hotter today. Sunday wasn't much like itself yesterday. I guess Mother Gaia is trying to make up for that. smiley
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
Let her suffer for it,why would she rape you?na so her toto dey itch her?Na wa 4 some babes o
bb wia have u been,op let me ask orunmila
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Daeylar(f): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Good afternoon. The sun feels hotter today. Sunday wasn't much like itself yesterday. I guess Mother Gaia is trying to make up for that. smiley

Really hot,

@bolded, why?

Lol, now I have to find out who mother Gaia is
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Daeylar(f): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:

Good afternoon, how are you today?
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:

Really hot,

@bolded, why?

Lol, now I have to find out who mother Gaia is
Yes o. The difference in temperature might be minor. But, remember my skin itself is a thermometer, so I can read heat variations no matter how slight. grin

Mother Gaia is another name for our planet. I referenced her as "Mother" because it's the feminine aura of your kind that provides the planet holding me with the nourishment it needs to stand. grin
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:

Good afternoon, how are you today?
I'm good! I woke up brighter than I was yesterday. I'm currently feeling delight as I intimidate the stars with the greater light that is me. smiley

Tell me, how're you doing? Allow me to feel the crispness of your sea of joy.
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Daeylar(f): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
I'm good! I woke up brighter than I was yesterday. I'm currently feeling delight as I intimidate the stars with the greater light that is me. smiley

Tell me, how're you doing? Allow me to feel the crispness of your sea of joy.

That's nice, so many references to yesterday, was it such a bad day?
Lol, good for you, @bolded

Lol, I'm okay, grin grin doing fine,

ToZaraWithaZ:
Yes o. The difference in temperature might be minor. But, remember my skin itself is a thermometer, so I can read heat variations no matter how slight. grin

Lol, OK then.

Mother Gaia is another name for our planet. I referenced her as "Mother" because it's the feminine aura of your kind that provides the planet holding me with the nourishment it needs to stand. grin
I browsed it out, lol, , not the reason I saw for calling the earth Gaia,
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:

That's nice, so many references to yesterday, was it such a bad day?
Lol, good for you, @bolded

Lol, I'm okay, grin grin doing fine,

Lol, OK then.

I browsed it out, lol, , not the reason I saw for calling the earth Gaia,
Yesterday wasn't bad. Let's just say it was "unique" among sundays because of the dimmer light of the sun. grin

It's a delight to know you're good.

Yah. Gaia is the anthropomorphization of the earth. The Mother Goddess, pretty much like Princess Kaguya in Naruto - but without the witchcraft. grin My own reason for calling her mother revolves around my love for women, around which my own world revolves. grin
Tozara
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Preetiex:
bb wia have u been,op let me ask orunmila
smiley ..I've been around o..nairaland is boring these days .
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by muller101(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Tell her to take post exposure prophylaxis

Pls before 72hours

Modified*

This is a cooked up story. I am not a medical practitioner but dick can't stand while you're asleep..

Op, you purposely allowed her to Bleep you, be sincere to us. Maybe when she was touching you liked how she was doing it n couldn't stop her...

That's why I encourage suicide after one had contacted it. Now, another innocent guy will go n carry the cross
the dick can stand o .
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by muller101(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Op pls drop ur contact details so other ladies can avoid u pls.
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Daeylar(f): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Yesterday wasn't bad. Let's just say it was "unique" among sundays because of the dimmer light of the sun. grin
All right, if you say so,

It's a delight to know you're good.
Thank you cheesy

Yah. Gaia is the anthropomorphization of the earth. The Mother Goddess, pretty much like Princess Kaguya in Naruto - but without the witchcraft. grin My own reason for calling her mother revolves around my love for women, around which my own world revolves. grin

Is that so? lol, that's nice
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

smiley ..I've been around o..nairaland is boring these days .
cool[quote author=sexybbstar post=61256096]
smiley ..

1 Like

Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by newslifeop: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hilarious
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:

All right, if you say so,

Thank you cheesy

Is that so? lol, that's nice
Yep. Afterall, my mom was the first ever person to be bathed in the light of my love. smiley
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Daeylar(f): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Yep. Afterall, my mom was the first ever person to be bathed in the light of my love. smiley

Oh My heart, kiss
So sweet, kiss
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Naughtytboy: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
This guy is a very wicked person

1 Like

Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:

Oh My heart, kiss So sweet, kiss
Thanks. smiley
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Daeylar(f): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Thanks. smiley

You're welcome smiley
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:

You're welcome smiley
So, how has your day's ball been rolling?
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Jimi23(m): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
I think you are lying and deliberately infected her with the disease because you are heartless.
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Jimi23(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
stano2:
Ur dick stood while drugged

Of course he is lying. He infected her deliberately.
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Jimi23(m): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Bblackq:
I have bin dating dis gal for abt 5 months now. We never have sex bcus i'm Hiv positive and i tried to keep it from her cos i dnt want to lose her.
Last night, she drugged me and had sex with me. When i woke up, i asked her what she has done but she said she wanted to knw maybe i'm impotent. I asked her if she used condom but she said NO. Apparently, she must ve contracted d virus from me. I've ruined someone else's life.. How do i tell her she's HIV positive. A friend directed me here. I nid a matured advice pls.

U are a liar. Your dick can never stand while drugged. You infected her deliberately cooking up this story in case she chooses to sue your evil ass.
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Daeylar(f): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
So, how has your day's ball been rolling?

Good, yours?
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:

Good, yours?
The sun's gaze was bright and sweet. smiley
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Daeylar(f): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
The sun's gaze was bright and sweet. smiley

Wow, found out what happened that led to the deletion of the thread, either you didn't know or didn't want to tell me,
Lol,
Anyways.
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:

Wow, found out what happened that led to the deletion of the thread, either you didn't know or didn't want to tell me,
Lol,
Anyways.
Lol. I honestly didn't know. I have no reason to hide it if I knew. What was the reason?
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Daeylar(f): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Lol. I honestly didn't know. I have no reason to hide it if I knew. What was the reason?

You should know, you are following the guy involved in the whole drama, one of the 2 main characters,
I felt you knew though, I guess you really didn't know,
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by sammirano: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
What is the d name of d movie
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:

You should know, you are following the guy involved in the whole drama, one of the 2 main characters,
I felt you knew though
supersystemsni.g?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Former Girlfriend was too Demanding - So I Left Her / She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night / Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.