Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? (9247 Views)

Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? / Nigerian Female Soldier, Faith Narrates Story Of She & HIV Positive Guy (pics) / On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 30, 2017
BornAgainMay:

Tell her to take post exposure prophylaxis... Buy it for her and then you tell her.

Why will you date a lady n you know you're positive?

You wanted to infect her with it.. Bastard

Born Again my foot!! Brainwashed sheeps. Act what you preach you hypocrite.

I know you're a female and an irrational one at that. You're one of those scum of the earth that stigmatise people living with illness. Aren't they humans, they deserve life and love. What makes you better than anyone living with HIV? Who says you have the right to judge. I am 100% sure you cannot read and comprehend. He has a girlfriend but he isn't having sexual relations with her because he doesn't want to infect her. He fucking loves her you looney girl. He just has her as someone to talk to, someone close, someone to call his own. And then the stupid girl, went on a raped him. You didn't see that part. Why would you? So he's at fault now. He's a bastard for being a good person. How many guys have you raped?

Not blaming anyone here. You should be advicing him on what to do. You should tell him to tell the girl, so she can do all that is neccessary while it's still early, and not cominf here to disgrace yourself on a forum of millions of Nigerians. Be sensible and wise. It doesn't come easy, but you can at least try if you even have the brain power.

Now to the guy, you are seriously at a fault here too. You should have informed her. You were extremely selfish. If you had told her, then she'd make a choice to stay with you as a friend or to leave you, whatever she does, she has a right to do.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by starstunna1313(m): 6:18am On Sep 30, 2017
BornAgainMay:

Tell her to take post exposure prophylaxis... Buy it for her and then you tell her.

Why will you date a lady n you know you're positive?

You wanted to infect her with it.. Bastard

Come BornAgain or whatever you call yourself.. Shut the hell up.. So HIV patients don't have the right to friendships, relationships and marriages?. Are they not human beings?.. In fact you need to go and know more about RVDs especially the ones that allows couples getting pregnant without transferring it to the baby. Besides the guy was not the one pushing for the sex.. Keep promoting MARGINALIZATION of patients with HIV even after many years of trying to stop this marginalization. Are you sure that your a human being sef.. SMH

Note.. If you need more tutorials on the drugs meet @ EMEL Hospital �, FESTAC cheesy
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by starstunna1313(m): 6:27am On Sep 30, 2017
stano2:
Ur dick stood while drugged

Lolz... I wonder how the Pudendal nerve got stimulated to have caused erection... I also know that you can stimulate it through touching of the cassava, hearing and wearing erotically stuffs to get stimulated but all that can happen while drugged to make him able to get erection strong enough to penetrate the vag!na
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by starstunna1313(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2017
Bblackq:
I have bin dating dis gal for abt 5 months now. We never have sex bcus i'm Hiv positive and i tried to keep it from her cos i dnt want to lose her.
Last night, she drugged me and had sex with me. When i woke up, i asked her what she has done but she said she wanted to knw maybe i'm impotent. I asked her if she used condom but she said NO. Apparently, she must ve contracted d virus from me. I've ruined someone else's life.. How do i tell her she's HIV positive. A friend directed me here. I nid a matured advice pls.

OP pls stop assuming the worst for the little girl first.. You don't know yet if she truly contacted it because I didn't see were you told us that you people went for HIV test and a confirmatory one too after the initial test.. With my knowledge about the Virus. It starts showing in our system at least after 3 months.. Even if you go for test now.. They will still ask you guys to come back after 3 months.. I don see plenty couples with one having the virus and one not having it and yet the make babies..
But before then tell her to lookout for these symptoms which are likely to go away within few weeks

Fever,headache, tiredness, night sweats and swollen glands which are unusual for her. Then after go for a test. Thank you
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by femi4: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2017
stano2:
Thank you jare....fake story
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Hilles(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2017
Bblackq:
I have bin dating dis gal for abt 5 months now. We never have sex bcus i'm Hiv positive and i tried to keep it from her cos i dnt want to lose her.
Last night, she drugged me and had sex with me. When i woke up, i asked her what she has done but she said she wanted to knw maybe i'm impotent. I asked her if she used condom but she said NO. Apparently, she must ve contracted d virus from me. I've ruined someone else's life.. How do i tell her she's HIV positive. A friend directed me here. I nid a matured advice pls.

Oga! Advice her to go for a test instead of jumping into conclusion take a time out and try to know more about your condition, if you have being on antiretroviral treatment for long and your viral load is low, there are chances she might still be negative, better yet if its not upto 3days since she raped you she can be put on PEP to eliminate chances of her being infected, so tell bae to go for test after 3-4wks
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by bluice2(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2017
stano2:

Am still waiting for him to explain this part
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by emmanuel1990(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Bblackq:
kill urself and then run away.......
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by emmanuel1990(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
Let her suffer for it,why would she rape you?na so her toto dey itch her?Na wa 4 some babes o
pls dnt tell me that u believe this crap...
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by BornAgainMay: 9:00am On Sep 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

She should have protected heself. I'm really sorry for her sad

She has trusted the dude very well...

You can imagine dating a guy for give months without him demanding for sex.. She sees him as Mr perfect...

God help her
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by toastedbread: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Fernandowski:
She is stimulated

She a big girl dawg.... Let her take care of it
tyga
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by toastedbread: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Fernandowski:
She is stimulated

She a big girl dawg.... Let her take care of it
tyga
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Fernandowski(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2017
toastedbread:
tyga
yeah bro

Tyga is lit after a long break..... Listen to BEL AIR with quavo
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Fernandowski(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2017
toastedbread:
tyga
yeah bro

Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Fernandowski(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2017
toastedbread:
tyga
yeah bro

Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Dshocker(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2017
Bblackq:

How were you able to get an erection if you were asleep?
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Tell her to take post exposure prophylaxis

Pls before 72hours

Modified*

This is a cooked up story. I am not a medical practitioner but dick can't stand while you're asleep..

Op, you purposely allowed her to Bleep you, be sincere to us. Maybe when she was touching you liked how she was doing it n couldn't stop her...

That's why I encourage suicide after one had contacted it . Now, another innocent guy will go n carry the cross
ya brain must be leaking
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by apenaola(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2017
d level of ur viral loading will determine if she's gonna contact HIV or not. how often do u take ur pill? and if u really like d gal and wanna help her, go for HIV test together, so that she can start treatment as soon as possible if at all she's infected cos d lower d viral load d saver u are and even ur partner.
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Mbkite(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2017
Bblackq:
Are you on anti retroviral? please answer before I advice.....
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by urbanemind(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2017
liesssss.. Last time i checked, Di*ks don't stand when drugged.. nor does it stand without the owners consent.
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2017
Lies
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by urbanemind(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2017
jayloms:
You were drugged and active? Goodness!!
my thought exactly...the op z a liar.
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by shege45: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2017
BornAgainMay:

They have dated for 5months and the Geh wanted to confirm if he is potent to know the kind of man he is

Its normal bcz she truly loves him. The HIV guy should have informed her about him being positive before now..
u are only entitled to inform ur partner if u are having unprotected sex. ds is neva d guys fault.let d girl suffer for her sin
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2017
Lies . op waka
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Originalsly: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2017
Hmmm....this is interesting.... she drugged you ...and had sex with you?... how that works? Is this really how it went down?
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
Let her suffer for it,why would she rape you?na so her toto dey itch her?Na wa 4 some babes o

hehehehe oya choose one Gun or Knife which wan you wan take die
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
Are you for real?The girl RAPED him,that is a criminal offence.The op should prolly be thinking of how to get her arrested.
hehe i can imagine the face the policemen go carry if op enter police station dey yarn say babe rape am cheesy
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kalashnikov102:

hehehehe oya choose one Gun or Knife which wan you wan take die
None angry
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Safiaa(f): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Tell her to take post exposure prophylaxis

Pls before 72hours

Modified*

This is a cooked up story. I am not a medical practitioner but dick can't stand while you're asleep..

Op, you purposely allowed her to Bleep you, be sincere to us. Maybe when she was touching you liked how she was doing it n couldn't stop her...

That's why I encourage suicide after one had contacted it. Now, another innocent guy will go n carry the cross
Yes it can. How do guys have wet dreams? It's very possible for a girl to rape a guy.
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Kylekent59: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Since he didn't release, that means there is no exchange of fluid. There are chances she might not have it.
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

None angry
Fine geh! mk I give my girlfriend to your parents then add sma money kollect you..wettin you think
Re: She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? by Bblackq(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dshocker:

How were you able to get an erection if you were asleep?
.i cant really say. though i felt bad after all dat happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? / Stingy Nigerian Men / Whats Your Biggest Turn Off Girls/guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.