Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) (34955 Views)

NDDC Scam: 12 Billion Naira Bridge Constructed By Akpabio Collapse In Bayelsa / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Bad luck everywhere, even the little our leaders manage to give to us are of the least of it's substandard.

Dearlord is watching.
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:
This is the state of one of the substandard roads constructructed by former governor Peter obi in Anambra. Like this one, many roads/bridges constructed by peter obi have either collapsed or washed away. The same man goes about pretending to be a saint after a disastrous tenure in as Anambra Governor.
you have already failed if your intention is to make us believe that peter obi's tenure was disastrous. Who paid you? Liar.

2 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Adagunduro: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
efighter:
Is this poster telling us that ex-governor Peter Obi is the cause of erosion in potopoto republic? The poster is dumb.
in a sane society, this kind of project can't fail this way. A lot of constraints would have been considered during construction to ensure durability. NB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Madu100t:

[s]This poster is the greatest fool of the century, no wonder we are where we were today.
Is peter Obi the natural disaster that is terrorising the world?
In d south east, Anambra has d highest volume of erosion,
Anyway, this is a paid post to tarnish his good image[/s]
please shut up, you need to be educated.. How come only roads done by peter obi are affected by erosion, what about the roads ngige did before peter obi? and someone like you will be shouting you need good leaders?? rubbish

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:
This is the state of one of the substandard roads constructructed by former governor Peter obi in Anambra. Like this one, many roads/bridges constructed by peter obi have either collapsed or washed away. The same man goes about pretending to be a saint after a disastrous tenure in as Anambra Governor.

And that bridge cost how many billions of naira again? Smh
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
[s]you have already failed if your intention is to make us believe that peter obi's tenure was disastrous. Who paid you? Liar.[/s]
peter obi, is he your father? prove otherwise or shut up
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
I want to say this without fear or favour or any form of sentiment, I was working In a construction company during the time of Peter Obi and I must say I will give him a pass mark. Of a truth he really did well for the people of Anambra that I became envious ( as am from IMO state) there are some I did under his direct supervision and he is very strict, disciplined and a good financial manager, there are times Peter Obi visited the sites to come and check the work being done without any form of notification, he sometimes takes everybody unawares in terms of project supervision.
Also I will say there were some measures he introduced to ensure that quality projects are delivered to the people of Anambra. First he made sure that site engineers submit their certificates to the Ministry of Works, Awka, that way the engineers try to be as professional as possible and are very cautious because their certificates are at stake.
Secondly there are processes before payments are made for works done, when the contractor does work to a certain extent, they build their certificates which is subject to the verification and approval by Ministry of works before payments are made.
Also I remember vividly some contracts when he awarded them, he called the attention of the communities so that they too will be involved in the supervision of their roads, telling them to report immediately they notice anything unusual in the course of constructing the road. I know a lot of contractors he withheld their payments (even my own company) for jobs not properly done. He tried to get the Ministry of works to be actively involved in the supervison of the project and they are the ones that will authorise your payments, with these I will say I give it to him, though there will be some exceptions and lapses.
Anambrarians, without sentiment you people are lucky to have a person like Peter obi as a governor, till date I still borrow some of his managerial skills and initiatives in my personal dealing and it has yielded great results, his a man I admire so much.

11 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
Adagunduro:
in a sane society, this kind of project can't fail this way. A lot of constraints would have been considered during construction to ensure durability. NB.

Thank you, considering the huge amount of money that was spent in constructing the socalled bridge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Dollipsejay(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
hmmmmmmmmm...

what made the bridge collapse?

Was it Bad Construction??

or

Lack of Maintenance??
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
ChikeOkonkwo:

Chike how are you?
baba I dey o....how is election fever in Anambra,have they commenced compaign?
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Classicalman(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

80% of roads constructed by peter obi have collapsed as you can see others on the thread below, Obiano isnt maintaing roads built by Ngige before peter obis tenure and they are still solid till this day so why should he be maintaining peter obi roads instead of being focused on his own agenda?

https://www.nairaland.com/3401232/photos-state-anambra-roads-constructed#50106775
You are a bloody liar. Receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by rexnuelll: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
This is a big indictment on the maintenance skills of Willie Obiano's administration. Ngige and Obi remains the best men to have ever governed Anambra state. Others are just amatuers.

5 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by newweight: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
hello nairaland,i got a shipment from asia some days ago,it was a tablet which my friend send to me as dash/gift.
the value of the tab was 65$,but when it reach nigeria,lagos,it says custom delay.then dhl send me an email to make a payment of 48k to a gtb account before i can receive the shipment
i have not been myself because i do not know how it is possible for a shipment that is value is 65$,then dhl ask me to pay clos to 50k to clear it
if i may ask,is dhl now selling electronics
my friend said he has pay for everything,but dhl now threaten me that if i dont pay in time,they will be charge me 45naira per day.
i do not even have 5k
pls nairalanders
i need a help and advice,what can i do.
it has been 6days now,they refuse to email me,they refuse to hear my plea
how can i pay such a bogus amount for a shipment of 65$ value
is this a scam
pls help me
how can i get my shipment
how can dhl impose a fraudulent import duity of 48k for an item worth 65 dollars which is around 20,000naira
pls help me
how is that possible
paying way above the value of declare shipment
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
I must remind u all that the post is a false claim and false alarm........

Obiano has not accomplished any single project in anambra state....

All u will be hearing is.....obiano exporting ugu
Obiano signing MOU
Obiano exporting watermelon......

Is that development......no single road, no amenities, no employment, no youth agenda......

It is only in anambra state that u will see a governor 24hrs under the influence of alcohol.....

He is an arch genocdist.....

He ordered the over killing of 150 peaceful agitatiors.....
Gave orders that those injured should be poured acid....
May the souls of the departed rest in the bossom our lord

Gaanu nke oma......

What a clueless man.....an evil in human......

Nov 18 will be a day the nmurderer wont forget.....

He has caused us so much pain and sorrow
Our heart is grieved all the time....

Obiano is a mistake and disaster that need to be corrected and send back to the devil

3 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Classicalman:
You are a bloody liar. Receive sense.
Bloody truther, prove me otherwise or shut up
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
Is Peter Obi contesting governance can never end with one person. .it is a continuum. .
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by duby017: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
Peter obi I'd the best governor that has ever governed Anambra state period #ISTANDWITHOHO

2 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
rexnuelll:
This is a big indictment on the maintenance skills of Willie Obiano's administration. Ngige and Obi remains the best men to have ever governed Anambra state. Others are just amatuers.
maintenance skills, but roads done by Ngige are still solid till date?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
These are the same people who often foolishly claim to have developed Lagos and the entire south west, yet their own region rots away. Shameless people.

how will a bridge built less than 6 years ago be needing urgent maintainance. fashola built a bridge at cele express during his tenure. till now it is still intact considering the fact that they both serve during the same tenure.

we can see that the claim that Biafra will bring rapid development in the East is a fallacy that is self-evident to the indigene.

some how for the developers grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Igbozzz

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by ottohan: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided cool sad sad sad ipob and substandard,fake product. Why scooped roadside sand to build road/bridge. Yet the thief doesn't want obiano the UGWU hawker to run for 2nd term/win.People like that Ibi should be HANG*Run into Dukku Barrak military. cantonment *
u are very stupid ...
is obiano a member of Ipob?
or is peter obi a member of ipob?
I was reading matured comments until i met urs...
very daft human being
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Aragon: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Regardless of who built or did not build the road. Accept the glaring fact. It is substandard! Very Weak and Cheap. You can see that from the pics. Before you build, you should already know the duration etc. There are Bridges and Canals here in Europe that are very old and yet they are still standing. Stop supporting mediocre

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Asidethetruth:
[s]I must remind u all that the post is a false claim and false alarm........

Obiano has not accomplished any single project in anambra state....

All u will be hearing is.....obiano exporting ugu
Obiano signing MOU
Obiano exporting watermelon......

Is that development......no single road, no amenities, no employment, no youth agenda......

It is only in anambra state that u will see a governor 24hrs under the influence of alcohol.....

He is an arch genocdist.....

He ordered the over killing of 150 peaceful agitatiors.....
Gave orders that those injured should be poured acid....

What a clueless man.....an evil in human......

Nov 18 will be a day the nmurderer wont forget.....

He has caused us so much pain and sorrow
Our heart is grieved all the time....

Obiano is a mistake and disaster that need to be corrected and send back to the devil [/s]
whynotthetruth you no dey tire? cheesy

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by ruggedized1: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Globemoney nwanne m I ga egbu mmadu. cheesy
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by eventsms(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mr peter obi for the collapse of bridge . It was cause by erosion
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

80% of roads constructed by peter obi have collapsed as you can see others on the thread below, Obiano isnt maintaing roads built by Ngige before peter obis tenure and they are still solid till this day so why should he be maintaining peter obi roads instead of being focused on his own agenda?

https://www.nairaland.com/3401232/photos-state-anambra-roads-constructed#50106775
I can't hold it back anymore. YOU ARE A BIG FOOL!!! So this is what your brain can conjure after all the money being spent on you in school. You're so pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
Globemoney nwanne m I ga egbu mmadu. cheesy

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
[s]I can't hold it back anymore. YOU ARE A BIG FOOL!!! So this is what your brain can conjure after all the money being spent on you in school. You're so pathetic![/s]
Go and D I E, inugo?
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

Go and D I E, inugo?
Anyway, that's the more reason why the Yorubas despise us so much. someone of us are Illiterates like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Named El-Rufai As DG of His Campaign / Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) / Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.