Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) (34929 Views)

NDDC Scam: 12 Billion Naira Bridge Constructed By Akpabio Collapse In Bayelsa / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by scantee(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
I dey shame for u guys here disgracing yourselves instead of to unite and move the state forward
...smh
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

peter obi social media team on rampage... lmaoooo... How come all his projects have collapsed then?

I am not Peter Obi social media whatever, If you want prove of what am saying I can send it to you privately, if not that this is a public forum I would have made some serious citations with documents to back them up, please I am not in any Peter Obisike whatever, I am even from IMO state, am only stating my Candid observation and I was expecting you to have verified my claims and counter them with facts not making an assumption you can't prove.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
clarocuzioo:

I am not Peter Obi social media whatever, If you want prove of what am saying I can send it to you privately, if not that this is a public forum I would have made some serious citations with documents to back them up, please I am not in any Peter Obisike whatever, I am even from IMO state, am only stating my Candid observation and I was expecting you to have verified my claims and counter them with facts not making an assumption you can't prove.
LMAOOOO... Keep deceiving yourself.. oya post the pictures you construction firm did in Anambra lets evaluate the quality, maybe your firm were the ones doing all those substandard projects, we need a refund
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

LMAOOOO... Keep deceiving yourself.. oya post the pictures you construction firm did in Anambra lets evaluate the quality, maybe your firm were the ones doing all those substandard projects, we need a refund

This is a public forum, and besides am no longer working with the company, if I do so a lot of things might be misinterpreted and I might be misrepresented as you are obviously doing,I have set up my own in Lagos, I expected you to simply visit ministry of works Awka and get any information you want, and also verify my claims, not coming here to make noise when you can simply get facts from ministry of works, Awka. I don't know Peter Obi outside the scope and he may not even Identify me if he sees me, and I am not in anyway directly or indirectly on his pay roll.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
This thread reeks of hypocrisy, hate and lacks merit. I have been to anambra state during both Peter Obi's tenure and Obiano's and I can comfortably tell you that Peter Obi is miles ahead of Obiano.

This is an attempt to tarnish Obi. If Peter Obi is so bad, does that mean Obiano who is the evil man's prodigy is evil too?

U can say whatever u want but the average anambra man on the street knows the truth and trust them to always follow their heart.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by nakotee: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Gov peter obi is fool, he never valued education saying education is not for the poor

2 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
clarocuzioo:

This is a public forum, and besides am no longer working with the company, I have set up my own in Lagos, I expected you to simply visit ministry of works Awka and get any information you want, and also verify my claims, not coming here to make noise when you can simply get facts from ministry of works, Awka
Can you just post one of the projects done by your construction firm or keep quiet, I dont even need the name of the firm, just let us access the quality of work done by the company, either do this or dont quote me again please
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
CaptPlanet:
[s]This thread reeks of hypocrisy, hate and lacks merit. I have been to anambra state during both Peter Obi's tenure and Obiano's and I can comfortably tell you that Peter Obi is miles ahead of Obiano.

This is an attempt to tarnish Obi. If Peter Obi is so bad, does that mean Obiano who is the evil man's prodigy is evil too?

U can say whatever u want but the average anambra man on the street knows the truth and trust them to always follow their heart.[/s]
People can just come online to talk rubbish, the security anambra people are enjoying today, they didnt do same under obi, the projects, in exactly what way was obi miles ahead of obiano.. We know peter obi keeps many of you jobless people as his social media team but we will never allow you misinform people.. Mention how obi is miles ahead of obiano? How does that even relate to the topic of this thread?

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

I have restrained myself from returning your insults but you should be properly guided, any more insult from you and I will show you that you are a learner in this game...

Back to your claims, I repeat that 80% of projects constructed by peter obi are substandard, Peter obi chased all the big and reputable construction firms out of anambra (like RCC, Setraco etc) and was using different no name companies which he owns by the way to construct very poor projects around the state.. Roads done by Ngige are still solid till date...

I have said that 80% of roads constructed by obi are substandard with pictures, the onus is on you to post pictures of any standard projects done by peter obi instead of ranting like a mad man..

As for governors that did better than Peter obi, Obiano alone has outperformed obi in 3 years, you cannot even compare peter obi with sullivan Chime for instance but keep running your mouth... rubbish

*This is the ziks avenue you talked about
see poto old zinc(brown roof (that have seen beta days)
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

Can you just post one of the projects done by your construction firm or keep quiet, I dont even need the name of the firm, just let us access the quality of work done by the company, either do this or dont quote me again please

Oga go to ministry of works Awka and get any information you want, it's good Obiano is the governor and from the look of things he's not in good terms with Peter Obi, so am sure Ministry of works will gladly furnish you with the required information to counter these claims, am not mentioning any names here.
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
see poto old zinc(brown roof (that have seen beta days)
aresa respect yourself.. dont let us derail this thread
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:
oya peter obi goons come and explain... gleaf, duby017, Homoviator, sunnyb0b0, nwabobo, adadike281, Asidethetruth, SirBlack999, Amarabae, IJOBA2, africonji,

As an engineer , u dont blame the governor

The contractors and consultant will have to pay for this.

After investigations must have been carried out, and the are found guilty of compromising standards.
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

80% of roads constructed by peter obi have collapsed as you can see others on the thread below, Obiano isnt maintaing roads built by Ngige before peter obis tenure and they are still solid till this day so why should he be maintaining peter obi roads instead of being focused on his own agenda?

https://www.nairaland.com/3401232/photos-state-anambra-roads-constructed#50106775
I can't argue with u, cos u are not anywhere near anambra
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
I can't argue with u, cos u are not anywhere near anambra
Lol... or why not say you cant argue because you have nothing to say? better
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by IGNACOSTI(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
But the Governor only awarded the project and is not expected to inspect the project himself.

Beside the collapse of the bridge might be due to over greediness of the people the project were awarded to who will go and look for non expertise so they make much money
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by holysainbj(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

The problem here is peter obis substandard projects... Contribute or stop mentioning me
What of all the roads that's collapsed in the country?
What's the state of our federal roads?
Have you been to Abia state? Imo?
Can you compare their roads to Anambra's supposedly "substandard roads" ?
The thing is, there's no need for these your loop sided political posts, Peter Obi isn't running for governorship no more, why stress so much on rubbishing an already made name? Come off it bro ...
Obi is a good man.
Obiano is doing his best.
Anambra has had the best governors since I can remember, be happy about that and stop the baseless posts.
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

People can just come online to talk rubbish, the security anambra people are enjoying today, they didnt do same under obi, the projects, in exactly what way was obi miles ahead of obiano.. We know peter obi keeps many of you jobless people as his social media team but we will never allow you misinform people.. Mention how obi is miles ahead of obiano? How does that even relate to the topic of this thread?

You did not answer the question I asked u.

If Peter Obi is evil, He hand picked Obiano. Is Obiano not evil too?

Which projects of obiano are u talking about? Is it the patched roads or the over head bridge in awka that lorries or trucks cant use?

@ the bolded. I'm glad you know you're talking rubbish.

So all this while you guys didn't know Peter was evil but because election is around the you are jumping around social media tarnishing his image.

The money Obiano is paying you was saved by Peter Obi, give the man some respect he's feeding you and your likes.
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
CaptPlanet:

You did not answer the question I asked u.

If Peter Obi is evil, He hand picked Obiano. Is Obiano not evil too?

Which projects of obiano are u talking about? Is it the patched roads or the over head bridge in awka that lorries or trucks cant use?

@ the bolded. I'm glad you know you're talking rubbish.

So all this while you guys didn't know Peter was evil but because election is around the you are jumping around social media tarnishing his image.

The money Obiano is paying you was saved by Peter Obi, give the man some respect he's feeding you and your likes.
@ the bold.. How many did peter obi build? Apart from the flyovers in Awka, obiano also constructed the longest bridge in the south east among many other bridges, infact the only flyover peter obi did collapsed as can be seen in the picture below... So you said peter obi is miles ahead of obiano, I can tell you obianos achievements in less than 4 years if you want so you can compare it with what peter obi did and tell us who is miles ahead, its not by propaganda

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
holysainbj:

What of all the roads that's collapsed in the country?
What's the state of our federal roads?
Have you been to Abia state? Imo?
Can you compare their roads to Anambra's supposedly "substandard roads" ?
The thing is, there's no need for these your loop sided political posts, Peter Obi isn't running for governorship no more, why stress so much on rubbishing an already made name? Come off it bro ...
Obi is a good man.
Obiano is doing his best.
Anambra has had the best governors since I can remember, be happy about that and stop the baseless posts.
These peter obi roads are substandard, call it what it is, it is not even up to 6 years, how come ngige roads are still solid till this day, if this was another person, I trust many of you would have insulted the person but since it's the overhyped saint called peter obi, his media team wants to be on the defensive.
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
clarocuzioo:

[s]Oga go to ministry of works Awka and get any information you want, it's good Obiano is the governor and from the look of things he's not in good terms with Peter Obi, so am sure Ministry of works will gladly furnish you with the required information to counter these claims, am not mentioning any names here.[/s]
get a life.. keep deceiving yourself. we know peter obi goons/media team when we see one..
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by holysainbj(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

These peter obi roads are substandard, call it what it is, it is not even up to 6 years, how come ngige roads are still solid till this day, if this was another person, I trust many of you would have insulted the person but since it's the overhyped saint called peter obi, his media team wants to be on the defensive.
Nwanne nmadu
I've gone through your profile, I do that a lot before throwing banter online, to know if it's worth it. You're definitely either an employee of obiano (maybe you get pay somehow from him) or you just hate Obi. But hope you know, bad mouthing someone else doesn't up your profile. Stop the hate, his tenure is gone, support Obiano without referencing Obi all the time. Udo
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Lerio(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

I have restrained myself from returning your insults but you should be properly guided, any more insult from you and I will show you that you are a learner in this game...

Back to your claims, I repeat that 80% of projects constructed by peter obi are substandard, Peter obi chased all the big and reputable construction firms out of anambra (like RCC, Setraco etc) and was using different no name companies which he owns by the way to construct very poor projects around the state.. Roads done by Ngige are still solid till date...

I have said that 80% of roads constructed by obi are substandard with pictures, the onus is on you to post pictures of any standard projects done by peter obi instead of ranting like a mad man..

As for governors that did better than Peter obi, Obiano alone has outperformed obi in 3 years, you cannot even compare peter obi with sullivan Chime for instance but keep running your mouth... rubbish

*This is the ziks avenue you talked about

U can do nothing bro, u can only report which is not a new thing.
Back to the matter, I dont need to post pictures to prove my self, i will call names which you are free to counter if i am wrong. Asking me to post pictures is the same as asking me to go and snap all local govt roads in anambra. The picture u posted about ziks avenue road, shey its just the flood? Is the road bad? Lekki lagos do experience flood, Gra, Aba road ph do experience flooding so thats not a new stuff. I have named the roads i remember Peter Obi built, i can still give you more if you want go check them out for your self and stop carrying false news. Name one project Obiano completed apart from the unnecessary bridge in awka.
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
NIGERIANS, LEARN TO AGREE TO DISAGREE, THAT IS CIVILIZATION, HAULING INSULTS IS JUST A SIGN OF WEAKNESS
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

@ the bold.. How many did peter obi build? Apart from the flyovers in Awka, obiano also constructed the longest bridge in the south east among many other bridges, infact the only flyover peter obi did collapsed as can be seen in the picture below... So you said peter obi is miles ahead of obiano, I can tell you obianos achievements in less than 4 years if you want so you can compare it with what peter obi did and tell us who is miles ahead, its not by propaganda

With the money Peter Obi saved abi? You think if it was other past governors Obiano will see bridge and build?

You guys are on a mission to tarnish Peter Obi's image but from the comments on this thread i'm sure you've noticed its dead on arrival. If there's any group of people I believe in the s/e, its the anambra people.

I've lived and worked with them for a number of years and I trust their judgement when it comes to matters like this. Since Ngige and Obi opened their eyes to what good governance is, they won't compromise now.

Weeks to the election you remembered that Peter Obi is evil. If he is evil and he hand picked Obiano, is Obiano not evil? Answer the question and stop posting propaganda pics.

U want to do Apc style. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

inherited what? Obiano started and completed the 3 flyovers in awka from the scratch 100%.. Except you are talking about this flyover that he inherited
honestly, I admire ur zeal in speaking for ur paymaster.
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Tyga12: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lerio:
Globefool no dey post rubbish. Are you going to hold the man accountable for the road considering he left office three years ago. Why didnt you post pictures of the other roads he constructed. Why didnt you call out Obiano for negleting the road and other good works Peter Obi started in the state. If you are trying to bring down the mans image, pls try another means because u failed this time and you will keep failing. Beware what goes around comes around. Peter Obi is the best governor to ever step foot in Agu Awka ever.

Help me tell him o,,
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Tyga12: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

If not to misconstrue tins , I don't know Wat else u do
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by OlivetBen(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lerio:
Globefool no dey post rubbish. Are you going to hold the man accountable for the road considering he left office three years ago. Why didnt you post pictures of the other roads he constructed. Why didnt you call out Obiano for negleting the road and other good works Peter Obi started in the state. If you are trying to bring down the mans image, pls try another means because u failed this time and you will keep failing. Beware what goes around comes around. Peter Obi is the best governor to ever step foot in Agu Awka ever.
The bridge did not even collapse. I can only see erosion digging deep around the bridge
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
if obaze win that means Anambra north will rule for 12years
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by ChikeOkonkwo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kingsley1000:
if obaze win that means Anambra north will rule for 12years

Chike you are reasoning very well now. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by weownthewest: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

get a life.. keep deceiving yourself. we know peter obi goons/media team when we see one..

I already have a wonderful life my dear, God has been faithful to me, I have a conscience, I am not and will never be a goon for any politician much more Peter Obi, but I have to state the obvious, and I can't deceive myself, you are simply ignorant and myopic, I was expecting you to counter my debate with intelligent arguments backed with facts and evidences, but you choose to attack my person when you don't even know who I am, it's well, that's what you get in a faceless forum as this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Lamidi Apapa, Labour Party New Chairman / APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue / Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.