Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) (34958 Views)

NDDC Scam: 12 Billion Naira Bridge Constructed By Akpabio Collapse In Bayelsa / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by tit(f): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Obiano the drunkard does not know Obi is not running for governor again
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
clarocuzioo:
[s] I want to say this without fear or favour or any form of sentiment, I was working In a construction company during the time of Peter Obi and I must say I will give him a pass mark. Of a truth he really did well for the people of Anambra that I became envious ( as am from IMO state) there are some I did under his direct supervision and he is very strict, disciplined and a good financial manager, there are times Peter Obi visited the sites to come and check the work being done without any form of notification, he sometimes takes everybody unawares in terms of project supervision.
Also I will say there were some measures he introduced to ensure that quality projects are delivered to the people of Anambra. First he made sure that site engineers submit their certificates to the Ministry of Works, Awka, that way the engineers try to be as professional as possible and are very cautious because their certificates are at stake.
Secondly there are processes before payments are made for works done, when the contractor does work to a certain extent, they build their certificates which is subject to the verification and approval by Ministry of works before payments are made.
Also I remember vividly some contracts when he awarded them, he called the attention of the communities so that they too will be involved in the supervision of their roads, telling them to report immediately they notice anything unusual in the course of constructing the road. I know a lot of contractors he withheld their payments (even my own company) for jobs not properly done. He tried to get the Ministry of works to be actively involved in the supervison of the project and they are the ones that will authorise your payments, with these I will say I give it to him, though there will be some exceptions and lapses.
Anambrarians, without sentiment you people are lucky to have a person like Peter obi as a governor, till date I still borrow some of his managerial skills and initiatives in my personal dealing and it has yielded great results, his a man I admire so much[/s].
peter obi social media team on rampage... lmaoooo... How come all his projects have collapsed then?

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by chimauga(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

I have restrained myself from returning your insults but you should be properly guided, any more insult from you and I will show you that you are a learner in this game...

Back to your claims, I repeat that 80% of projects constructed by peter obi are substandard, Peter obi chased all the big and reputable construction firms out of anambra (like RCC, Setraco etc) and was using different no name companies which he owns by the way to construct very poor projects around the state.. Roads done by Ngige are still solid till date...

I have said that 80% of roads constructed by obi are substandard with pictures, the onus is on you to post pictures of any standard projects done by peter obi instead of ranting like a mad man..

As for governors that did better than Peter obi, Obiano alone has outperformed obi in 3 years, you cannot even compare peter obi with sullivan Chime for instance but keep running your mouth... rubbish

*This is the ziks avenue you talked about

You are such a disgrace to your community. Are u trying to compare mr Obi and obiano..? Is just like comparing chicago with Daura.. even though the president comes from there.. pls say what u know.. if MrObi's bridge is damaged, it means obiano refused to maintain it. Cos it will show initial sign of damage,but still the rd is still motorable. Just what it needed is maintainace
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
Anyway, that's the more reason why the Yorubas despise us so much. someone of us are Illiterates like you.
If this was rochas or another igbo governor, you would have insulted them but since its peter obi your overhyped saint, you dont want us to show his fraudulent ways, again if it pains you so much.. go and d i e.. no apologies
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
just one thread of one badly done job is generating so much insult? na wa o....who's to be blamed for all this vomit of insults? buhari? lai Mohammad? shekau? kanu? me? you? them? us? Russians? Americans? Brits?
CAN'T WE JUST STAY WITHOUT READING INSULTS AND MUDSLINGING?
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
chimauga:

[s]You are such a disgrace to your community. Are u trying to compare mr Obi and obiano..? Is just like comparing chicago with Daura.. even though the president comes from there.. pls say what u know.. if MrObi's bridge is damaged, it means obiano refused to maintain it. Cos it will show initial sign of damage,but still the rd is still motorable. Just what it needed is maintainace[/s]
Can you tell us how peter obi is better than obiano, list out all obi did as governor and I will do same for obiano and allow people to compare. Deal? By the way, how many obi's substandard project will obiano waste money maintaining? No body is saying same for Ngige's projects because they are standard... This is another substandard project from peter obi maintained by obiano.. should obiano spend his tenure maintaining peter obi's substandard projects?

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

peter obi, is he your father? prove otherwise or shut up
is the drunkard Obiano ur father? One thing Obi failed in was to bring in a drunkard to succed him. Ugu exporters club.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
is the drunkard Obiano ur father? One thing Obi failed in was to bring in a drunkard to succed him. Ugu exporters club.
but we like the drunkard better than the criminal peter obi. The drunkard has performed better than peter obi the saint in less than 4 years, how is that?
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

[s]How do you even reason? So cos Peter Obi constructed it during his tenure of bout 4yrs ago, the subsequent governors shouldn't construct good drainage system?
Is Peter Obi the cause of the erosion and natural disasters ravaging the world too?

The way you even attacked the man shows that it's either you have been paid to talk rubbish or you just decided to be unreasonable.

What have the current government done concerning the situation? Stop the blame game and move on.[/s]
You need some good education, you talk like an illiterate, so a governor will construct a road and another governor will do the drainage system? Foh

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
No road lasts without maintenance. Port Harcourt section of East-West road done just prior to 2015 elections has collapsed greatly at several spots because of flood and lack of regular maintenance. Even the Owerri-Onitsha expressway that was smooth barely some years back is now turning a nightmare to travelers with erosion threats, bridge collapse and potholes.
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by ruggedized1: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
This dirty old man, you are always quick to comment on issues that does not concern you but the ones that is destroying your state you will rather disappear from NL than comment nor defend it. See this thread you are yet to say anything about it because you want it to disappear but I will keep bringing it to your notice.

https://www.nairaland.com/4078318/avoid-concord-junction-tunnel-owerri

[s]
Abagworo:
No road lasts without maintenance. Port Harcourt section of East-West road done just prior to 2015 elections has collapsed greatly at several spots because of flood and lack of regular maintenance. Even the Owerri-Onitsha expressway that was smooth barely some years back is now turning a nightmare to travelers with erosion threats, bridge collapse and potholes.
[/s]
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

If this was rochas or another igbo governor, you would have insulted them but since its peter obi your overhyped saint, you dont want us to show his fraudulent ways, again if it pains you so much.. go and d i e.. no apologies
The truth is that, I'm not a political thug like you. I don't do politics but I know politics. So I don't fool myself like your kind. And the thought that I might be sharing the same state with you cooks me up. You're a typical disgrace, please change this your irritating mindset, be reasonable and smart like a true Anambrarian.
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by holysainbj(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:
This is the state of one of the substandard roads constructructed by former governor Peter obi in Anambra. Like this one, many roads/bridges constructed by peter obi have either collapsed or washed away. The same man goes about pretending to be a saint after a disastrous tenure in as Anambra Governor.
What is really your problem?
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

No we must add your father, as na your father do the road
anyway....the ting goes skrrrrr pa pa ka ka ka
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
This dirty old man, you are always quick to comment on issues that does not concern you but the ones that is destroying your state you will rather disappear from NL than comment nor defend it. See this thread you are yet to say anything about it because you want it to disappear but I will keep bringing it to your notice.

https://www.nairaland.com/4078318/avoid-concord-junction-tunnel-owerri

[s][/s]
You're a funny fellow dear grin
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by ruggedized1: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
What is funny? cool

CASTOSVILLA:
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
[s]The truth is that, I'm not a political thug like you. I don't do politics but I know politics. So I don't fool myself like your kind. And the thought that I might be sharing the same state with you cooks me up. You're a typical disgrace, please change this your irritating mindset, be reasonable and smart like a true Anambrarian[/s].
Ewooo sorry inugo? Looks like peter obi is your father... ndo
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
holysainbj:

To be frank, I've marked that guy as a total waste. Nothing good comes out of him.
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
He's now funny because it has to do with rochas... I hate foolish hypocrites like you... I will keep calling out the fraudulent ways peter obi.. the least you can do is cry tongue
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
To be frank, I've marked that guy as a total waste. Nothing good comes out of him.
As if I care what peter obi goons think, you are even new, else you would have known me by now... You never see anything grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
holysainbj:

The problem here is peter obis substandard projects... Contribute or stop mentioning me

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Asidethetruth:
I must remind u all that the post is a false claim and false alarm........

Obiano has not accomplished any single project in anambra state....

All u will be hearing is.....obiano exporting ugu
Obiano signing MOU
Obiano exporting watermelon......

Is that development......no single road, no amenities, no employment, no youth agenda......

It is only in anambra state that u will see a governor 24hrs under the influence of alcohol.....

He is an arch genocdist.....

He ordered the over killing of 150 peaceful agitatiors.....
Gave orders that those injured should be poured acid....
May the souls of the departed rest in the bossom our lord

Gaanu nke oma......

What a clueless man.....an evil in human......

Nov 18 will be a day the nmurderer wont forget.....

He has caused us so much pain and sorrow
Our heart is grieved all the time....

Obiano is a mistake and disaster that need to be corrected and send back to the devil
chino come and see
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:
This is the state of one of the substandard roads constructructed by former governor Peter obi in Anambra. Like this one, many roads/bridges constructed by peter obi have either collapsed or washed away. The same man goes about pretending to be a saint after a disastrous tenure in as Anambra Governor.

Oga Anambra is prone to erosion and cave-ins like this, in fact they're inevitable, so many other portions of roads in Anambra are facing this exact same fate at the moment, it's actually the job of the present governor to see to it that stuff like this doesn't happen, through good monitoring and maintenance,
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
SnowJay92:

Oga Anambra is prone to erosion and cave-ins like this, in fact they're inevitable, so many other portions of roads in Anambra are facing this exact same fate at the moment, it's actually the job of the present governor to see to it that stuff like this doesn't happen, through good monitoring and maintenance,
No sir, mere looking at that project you will know it is substandard, stop embarrassing yourself, why is it that its only roads done by peter obi that are prone to erosion, have you heard that any road done by Ngige even before obis tenure collapsed? There's what they call EIA and I doubt if it was carried out on that project.. The fault is entirely with the person who constructed the road
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by ruggedized1: 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Globemoney, the slayer of Peter Obi's goons cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by BrutalJab: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

You need some good education, you talk like an illiterate, so a governor will construct a road and another governor will do the drainage system? Foh
You lack common sense, sell ur soul for a paltry sum.

I pity ur children future
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
Globemoney, the slayer of Peter Obi's goons cheesy
Nwanne Ekene m oh.. Willie must go for second term, very soon we will shift to that tout called tony nwoye cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

You lack common sense, sell ur soul for a paltry sum.

I pity ur children future
No you lack common sense, bring up your point that is contrary to my own or shut it... I guess you are one of the peter obi dummies.. too bad, I will keep exposing his fraudulent ways.. sorry eh
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by ruggedized1: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

Nwanne Ekene m oh.. Willie must go for second term, very soon we will shift to that tout called tony nwoye cheesy

Tony is not even in the contest as he is a well known campus illiterate cultist. He was even a drop out and later went to purchase his degree certificate at the market.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

but we like the drunkard better than the criminal peter obi. The drunkard has performed better than peter obi the saint in less than 4 years, how is that?
politics aside, u kno u re telling lies. He managed to complete two flyovers he inherited.
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
politics aside, u kno u re telling lies. He managed to complete two flyovers he inherited.
inherited what? Obiano started and completed the 3 flyovers in awka from the scratch 100%.. Except you are talking about this flyover that he inherited

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) / ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases / Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.