Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) (34957 Views)

NDDC Scam: 12 Billion Naira Bridge Constructed By Akpabio Collapse In Bayelsa / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Lerio(m): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

Very weak.. try again btw.. Anambra state government already denied any claims of 75 billion from obi saying instead they inherited 185 billion in debt. I choose to believe that 100%. You can believe whatever you want

Globefool kiss this

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by BrutalJab: 5:31am On Oct 01, 2017
globemoney:

Peter obi e thugs lol, oya where we go jam make you and Lerio beat me? Fools

And how come most of you hired idiots are not from Anambra state but want to tell us who to support and who not to? Why not face your states?
because jobless and senseless he goats like you needs to be tutored.
Fool

So everyone whose opinion is contrary to yours are hired just to tackle you? I don't understand.

Not everyone plays politics of bitterness like you. OK?

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 6:14am On Oct 01, 2017
globemoney:
This is the state of one of the substandard roads constructructed by former governor Peter obi in Anambra. Like this one, many roads/bridges constructed by peter obi have either collapsed or washed away. The same man goes about pretending to be a saint after a disastrous tenure in as Anambra Governor.
I heard obi inherited 13 roads from ngige and completed them, but obiano inherited 48 or so from obi and he's not done anything about them.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 6:42am On Oct 01, 2017
BrutalJab:

because jobless and senseless he goats like you needs to be tutored.
Fool

So everyone whose opinion is contrary to yours are hired just to tackle you? I don't understand.

Not everyone plays politics of bitterness like you. OK?
And a brainless good for nothing like you is the person to tutor me? You resorting to beating me instead of engaging me with facts like I'm doing shows how shallow you are, we know most of you are hopeless miscreants on obis payroll anyway.
Final word of advice, focus on your state and leave Anambra state alone, being a peter obis boy will not make you an Anambra person. Inugo
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by BrutalJab: 6:45am On Oct 01, 2017
globemoney:

And a brainless good for nothing like you is the person to tutor me? You resorting to beating me instead of engaging me with facts like I'm doing shows how shallow you are, we know most of you are hopeless miscreants on obis payroll anyway.
Final word of advice, focus on your state and leave Anambra state alone, being a peter obis boy will not make you an Anambra person. Inugo
early Sunday morning? how much are you being paid? I want to join ur crew.

Aturu goan work and stop looking for crumps

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 6:54am On Oct 01, 2017
BrutalJab:

early Sunday morning? how much are you being paid? I want to join ur crew.

Aturu goan work and stop looking for crumps
It's crumbs not crumps olodo, please don't spoil my Sunday morning mood.. take my advice bounce
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by BrutalJab: 6:57am On Oct 01, 2017
globemoney:

It's crumbs not crumps olodo, please don't spoil my Sunday morning mood.. take my advice bounce
Ewu either crump or crumb, hw much are you paid?

I wan join ur foolishness
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by chimauga(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
globemoney:

Can you tell us how peter obi is better than obiano, list out all obi did as governor and I will do same for obiano and allow people to compare. Deal? By the way, how many obi's substandard project will obiano waste money maintaining? No body is saying same for Ngige's projects because they are standard... This is another substandard project from peter obi maintained by obiano.. should obiano spend his tenure maintaining peter obi's substandard projects?

See your mouth
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by blancsn1: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Why are all igbos not comment on this thread
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by blancsn1: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
This thread need to be resuscitated to expose the failure the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi is.
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by awuri4: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Is your pennis still standing?
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by blancsn1: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mods should move this topic to frontpage mydd etc. Pls do the needful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 / Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin In Dalori / Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.