Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) (34956 Views)

NDDC Scam: 12 Billion Naira Bridge Constructed By Akpabio Collapse In Bayelsa / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

whynohetruth you no dey tire? cheesy

I am NOT as hopeless as you to be using multiple monikers and asslicking vagabonds who can only afford imbecilic retards & nitwits as you... I run & flow with just this moniker...Stop seeing me through the myopic size of your cracked, demented and warped cranium sad

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by baddosky1: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
These are the same people who often foolishly claim to have developed Lagos and the entire south west, yet their own region rots away. Shameless people.

Show us your Boko Haram infested or Red Roof Republic and compare it to just one state in the south east. Just a picture of 1 collapsed bridge in Anambra and you are howling like a dog on heat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Classicalman:
You are a bloody liar. Receive sense.

I took some time out to go through your profile and saw some threads you created, I think I now understand better as everything you posted were all propaganda against Peter Obi, some of which has been refuted by both Peter Obi and Obiano, and I think it's you actually that needs a life.
I also want you to know that the company I worked with then is still being used by Obiano till date to do projects, infact the last time I visited Awka to see my former colleagues, we where at an event where Obiano gave an express order to my friend to commence a road construction of a popular hotel in Awka, then the question is why is Obiano still using the company since its nameless and belongs to Peter Obi?? I wish I was at liberty to call names as I willingly want to do, but I don't want to cause problems for people because of one hungry man that is been paid for propaganda online, of a truth after going through some of the threads you posted, I blamed myself for dignifying you with a response from the onset.
Please leave these politicians, they can do and undo (Peter Obi inclusive), I know you will not have courage to say such against your paymaster because you have betrayed you conscience for peanuts, but trust me the day Peter Obi does anything funny, please come and check my response, it will be logical without any form of bias or sentiment, why because I have a free conscience and his not paying me, we don't even relate directly or indirectly, but you, the day you criticize Obiano that day you loose your job and they will throw you to the streets, that's a big difference between a Freeman and a slave.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
CaptPlanet:

With the money Peter Obi saved abi? You think if it was other past governors Obiano will see bridge and build?

You guys are on a mission to tarnish Peter Obi's image but from the comments on this thread i'm sure you've noticed its dead on arrival. If there's any group of people I believe in the s/e, its the anambra people.

I've lived and worked with them for a number of years and I trust their judgement when it comes to matters like this. Since Ngige and Obi opened their eyes to what good governance is, they won't compromise now.

Weeks to the election you remembered that Peter Obi is evil. If he is evil and he hand picked Obiano, is Obiano not evil? Answer the question and stop posting propaganda pics.

U want to do Apc style. grin grin grin grin
with which money peter obi saved? Seems like you peter obi goons are more interested in peter obi's image, I mean packaging him as a saint, but its a failed venture as most Nigerians dont take peter obio seriously. The comments you cite are peter obi social media goons who are bitter I'm exposing their master, we know them very well with their different handles, tell me any picture I posted that is propaganda, you peter obi goons can keep crying but it's too early to start crying now...
I have always known peter obi is evil as far back as his first tenure and if obiano followed his footsteps, I wouldnt be supporting him either
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lerio:

U can do nothing bro, u can only report which is not a new thing.
Back to the matter, I dont need to post pictures to prove my self, i will call names which you are free to counter if i am wrong. Asking me to post pictures is the same as asking me to go and snap all local govt roads in anambra. The picture u posted about ziks avenue road, shey its just the flood? Is the road bad? Lekki lagos do experience flood, Gra, Aba road ph do experience flooding so thats not a new stuff. I have named the roads i remember Peter Obi built, i can still give you more if you want go check them out for your self and stop carrying false news. Name one project Obiano completed apart from the unnecessary bridge in awka.
I dont report people on nairaland, I return fire for fire, so bring it on.. I asked you to name one standard road, or rather post a picture of one standard road constructed by obi, I have posted pictures of his substandard roads, now you prove me wrong by posting pics of standard roads he constructed in 8 years and stop ranting like a mad man. Building a road without proper drainage system was why the zik road was flooded and thats what we know obi for, you are an illiterate so I"m not surprised you are calling the flyovers in awka unnecessary, you need to get some education, by the way, apart from the solid flyovers constructed by obiano in Awka, here is the longest bridge in the south east started and completed by obiano, show us any peter obi project that has this quality.. rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

No sir, mere looking at that project you will know it is substandard, stop embarrassing yourself, why is it that its only roads done by peter obi that are prone to erosion, have you heard that any road done by Ngige even before obis tenure collapsed? There's what they call EIA and I doubt if it was carried out on that project.. The fault is entirely with the person who constructed the road

Bro this thing you're doing is a very bad attempt at image laundering, why cite Ngige? you're probably among those shouting Ngige up and down, if I ask you to mention any major road that actually carries traffic constructed under him now, you'd come up with nothing. why not talk about the roads constructed by the present government, have they even done any? Go an see the lacklustre attempts by Obiano in just trying to repair failing portions of already existing roads, I don't like Peter Obi anymore than you do, and his latest attempt at godfatherism is not welcome, but Willie had better sit up, if you blame substandard construction for this particular incident, what would you blame for the similar occurrence at Amawbia, the one that caved in at ring road or the one at Obosi and a dozen other places in the state?
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by BrutalJab: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

No you lack common sense, bring up your point that is contrary to my own or shut it... I guess you are one of the peter obi dummies.. too bad, I will keep exposing his fraudulent ways.. sorry eh
Ozwor like you. Goan collect ur #5000
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

Ozwor like you. Goan collect ur #5000
is that how much obi pays you as his e thug? too bad undecided
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Cuche: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
clarocuzioo:
I want to say this without fear or favour or any form of sentiment, I was working In a construction company during the time of Peter Obi and I must say I will give him a pass mark. Of a truth he really did well for the people of Anambra that I became envious ( as am from IMO state) there are some I did under his direct supervision and he is very strict, disciplined and a good financial manager, there are times Peter Obi visited the sites to come and check the work being done without any form of notification, he sometimes takes everybody unawares in terms of project supervision.
Also I will say there were some measures he introduced to ensure that quality projects are delivered to the people of Anambra. First he made sure that site engineers submit their certificates to the Ministry of Works, Awka, that way the engineers try to be as professional as possible and are very cautious because their certificates are at stake.
Secondly there are processes before payments are made for works done, when the contractor does work to a certain extent, they build their certificates which is subject to the verification and approval by Ministry of works before payments are made.
Also I remember vividly some contracts when he awarded them, he called the attention of the communities so that they too will be involved in the supervision of their roads, telling them to report immediately they notice anything unusual in the course of constructing the road. I know a lot of contractors he withheld their payments (even my own company) for jobs not properly done. He tried to get the Ministry of works to be actively involved in the supervison of the project and they are the ones that will authorise your payments, with these I will say I give it to him, though there will be some exceptions and lapses.
Anambrarians, without sentiment you people are lucky to have a person like Peter obi as a governor, till date I still borrow some of his managerial skills and initiatives in my personal dealing and it has yielded great results, his a man I admire so much.
I didn't know Mr Peter Obi did all these painstaking supervision yet his projects were the worst in terms of design and consultancy, strength of the materials used and finishes. Can you explain why the evidence of the poor jobs are all over the place?
Apart from Mbadinuju who did nothing, no other Governor had more of his road projects failing within a year of construction than Mr Peter. Do you know that some roads done by Jim Nwobodo over 35 years ago are still standing?
The evidence of a good job is in its ability to stand the test of time and not in eye service supervision.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

with which money peter obi saved? Seems like you peter obi goons are more interested in peter obi's image, I mean packaging him as a saint, but its a failed venture as most Nigerians dont take peter obio seriously. The comments you cite are peter obi social media goons who are bitter I'm exposing their master, we know them very well with their different handles, tell me any picture I posted that is propaganda, you peter obi goons can keep crying but it's too early to start crying now...
I have always known peter obi is evil as far back as his first tenure and if obiano followed his footsteps, I wouldnt be supporting him either

So you're saying that the evil Peter Obi handpicked the saint Obiano? I laugh in swahili.

Firstly, Peter left 87bn for Anambra state of which Obiano inherited for his white elephant projects. Please tell me what happened to theso called anambra rice? How many bags have u bought?

The vegetable exportation he claims to have been doing, do u have any evidence for that? What initiative has he been able to carry out?

You claim anambra enjoys security but u and i were alive when gunmen invaded a church some weeks ago and killed alot of people, where are the suspects the govt claimed they havein custody? The number 1 suspect Bishop is still roaming free, as a matter of fact, Obiano was a guest in his road commissioning ceremony. Thats your saint governor.

Please spare me the rhetoric. If you want to campaign for for your principal by all means be my guest but please campaign with facts and not with politics of bitterness.

Go and see the rnnewi-ozubulu-okija road, see how he's patching everything. Check the agulu-awka road, check the nnobi-nnokwa road. The list is endless and Obiano has been in power since.

Why hasnt he fixed them? Or was it a deliberate act so as to use it to campaign as you're doing now?

Govt is continuation, the way obi continued from where ngige stopped.

I advice u to campaign with facts and achievements and let the people decide not coming here to tarnish the image of a man miles ahead of your principal for cheap points.

If Obiano is a saint, Peter picked him so that means Peter still did something right.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Cuche:

I didn't know Mr Peter Obi did all these painstaking supervision yet his projects were the worst in terms of design and consultancy, strength of the materials used and finishes. Can you explain why the evidence of the poor jobs are all over the place?
Apart from Mbadinuju who did nothing, no other Governor had more of his road projects failing within a year of construction than Mr Peter. Do you know that some roads done by Jim Nwobodo over 35 years ago are still standing?
The evidence of a good job is in its ability to stand the test of time and not in eye service supervision.

I may not know the state of the roads done by other contractors during his tenure and their state right now but I can categorically state that all the roads I did in Anambra are still intact, sometimes when am passing through them while comimg back from Lagos, I pride in telling other passengers that this is my project, I feel fulfilled passing through them, if they we in bad state, trust me I will just shut my mouth and pass through quietly.
Please let us know one thing for sure, he hired consultants, he engaged the ministry of works actively, and he also got communities involved, he has done at least what he should do to get a quality job done, but we won't also rule out the possibility of collaborative corruption in the whole thing especially from ministry of works, as they verifies and approved these project certificates for payment. I remember vividly when some palliative jobs were given to us in Awka and the supervisor from Ministry of works told my MD to give him 30% of the contract sum and forget about doing the work, that he will approve his certificate for payments, my director was amazed and refused, what if my MD has agreed or what if there are some he did that way as I may not know, is it actually Peter Obi's fault??
We should also understand we are in Nigeria where corruption runs in our DNA. I am not saying he may not be culpable, but to some extent he really tried with his financial management and project delivery.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Cuche: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
clarocuzioo:

I also want you to know that the company I worked with then is still being used by Obiano till date to do projects, infact the last time I visited Awka to see my former colleagues, we where at an event where Obiano gave an express order to my friend to commence a road construction of a popular hotel in Awka, then the question is why is Obiano still using the company since its nameless and belongs to Peter Obi??
I guess you mean CAC or this Company belonging to Nath Okechukwu. I have no doubt that the companies can do a good job if paid the right way. First, most of the projects Obiano inherited from Obi were contracted out to these coys. And mobilizations were paid out, Obiano did what every reasonable person will do, by meeting with the coys to discuss the terms of the projects and review where necessary. Do you know that the flyover bridges were redesigned or modified to what it is today? You need to see the outdated thing it was in the initial design.
I decided not to blame the contractors that much when it was revealed that they were made to sign say 2 billion for a project and compelled to work with only half the sum and hold the remaining in trust for the man. So you don't expect the Contractor to do magic under such conditions. Now, this is the major cause of roads failing within a year.
I would have said more but since you are not from Anambra and you have other biases arising from the fact that you worked for a Coy loyal to Mr Obi.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Cuche: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
SnowJay92:

Bro this thing you're doing is a very bad attempt at image laundering, why cite Ngige? you're probably among those shouting Ngige up and down, if I ask you to mention any major road that actually carries traffic constructed under him now, you'd come up with nothing. why not talk about the roads constructed by the present government, have they even done any? Go an see the lacklustre attempts by Obiano in just trying to repair failing portions of already existing roads, I don't like Peter Obi anymore than you do, and his latest attempt at godfatherism is not welcome, but Willie had better sit up, if you blame substandard construction for this particular incident, what would you blame for the similar occurrence at Amawbia, the one that caved in at ring road or the one at Obosi and a dozen other places in the state?
I share in your sentiments, Obiano should set a target of how many Kms of roads he will deliver and say it publicly. So far He has not done much on roads and in his 2nd tenure he should locate RCC, Setraco, CCC and Interbeau. We can't afford Julius Berger but these other companies can still deliver good jobs especially for roads with strategic importance.

3 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
CaptPlanet:

[s]So you're saying that the evil Peter Obi handpicked the saint Obiano? I laugh in swahili.

Firstly, Peter left 87bn for Anambra state of which Obiano inherited for his white elephant projects. Please tell me what happened to theso called anambra rice? How many bags have u bought?

The vegetable exportation he claims to have been doing, do u have any evidence for that? What initiative has he been able to carry out?

You claim anambra enjoys security but u and i were alive when gunmen invaded a church some weeks ago and killed alot of people, where are the suspects the govt claimed they havein custody? The number 1 suspect Bishop is still roaming free, as a matter of fact, Obiano was a guest in his road commissioning ceremony. Thats your saint governor.

Please spare me the rhetoric. If you want to campaign for for your principal by all means be my guest but please campaign with facts and not with politics of bitterness.

Go and see the rnnewi-ozubulu-okija road, see how he's patching everything. Check the agulu-awka road, check the nnobi-nnokwa road. The list is endless and Obiano has been in power since.

Why hasnt he fixed them? Or was it a deliberate act so as to use it to campaign as you're doing now?

Govt is continuation, the way obi continued from where ngige stopped.

I advice u to campaign with facts and achievements and let the people decide not coming here to tarnish the image of a man miles ahead of your principal for cheap points.

If Obiano is a saint, Peter picked him so that means Peter still did something right.[/s]
You keep talking like a drunkard.. Peter obi could pick anyone, like has now picked one obaze, its not even the point here. How much exactly did peter obi leave, you are saying 87bn today, tomorrow peter obi will say 100 billion, after same man will say 75 bn.. Meanwhile obiano says he inherited 185 biilion debt from the obi administration..
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/obiano-denies-obis-n75bn-handover/

The roads obiano is patching today were one of the many substandard roads constructed by obi, assuming obi did good roads, maybe obiano would have concentrated on other projects..

You citing the one off ozubulu case shows how clueless you were.. Anambra was the kidnapping capital of Nigeria during obis tenure, all the bug men ran out of the state for fear of kidnapping, today the case is different..

Now tell us the remarkable thing peter obi did as anambra governor in 8 years apart from propaganda, obiano has stayed less than 4 years in power and has more projects on ground than obi, its not by talking out of point, these are facts.. Prove me otherwise with pics or shut it..
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Lerio(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

I dont report people on nairaland, I return fire for fire, so bring it on.. I asked you to name one standard road, or rather post a picture of one standard road constructed by obi, I have posted pictures of his substandard roads, now you prove me wrong by posting pics of standard roads he constructed in 8 years and stop ranting like a mad man. Building a road without proper drainage system was why the zik road was flooded and thats what we know obi for, you are an illiterate so I"m not surprised you are calling the flyovers in awka unnecessary, you need to get some education, by the way, apart from the solid flyovers constructed by obiano in Awka, here is the longest bridge in the south east started and completed by obiano, show us any peter obi project that has this quality.. rubbish

See ehh after nov, u gonn vomit that money Obiano paid to you to carry these lies. Your kinda person is the reason this country will continue to go back. I am sure u voted for buhari in 2015. Chineke go punish you for the way you have been decieving people all these while. U want pictures right. The first and third picture is onitsha super highway completed under Obi, we are still surprised Obiano could not complete Umunya awkuzu axis of the road leading to awka. The second picture is neni nimo road. Then the other one is agbu river bridge. Since you said your ready, Chineke go punish you if you run. Tell me why Obiano has not completed the umunya Awkuzu road and what he has done with the billions Obi left for him that made him want to borrow money last year.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by BrutalJab: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:
is that how much obi pays you as his e thug? too bad undecided
I love how everyone isn't swallowing your rubbish here.

You go defend ur pay tire... No work No food for you.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

You keep talking like a drunkard.. Peter obi could pick anyone, like has now picked one obaze, its not even the point here. How much exactly did peter obi leave, you are saying 87bn today, tomorrow peter obi will say 100 billion, after same man will say 75 bn.. Meanwhile obiano says he inherited 185 biilion debt from the obi administration..
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/obiano-denies-obis-n75bn-handover/

The roads obiano is patching today were one of the many substandard roads constructed by obi, assuming obi did good roads, maybe obiano would have concentrated on other projects..

You citing the one off ozubulu case shows how clueless you were.. Anambra was the kidnapping capital of Nigeria during obis tenure, all the bug men ran out of the state for fear of kidnapping, today the case is different..

Now tell us the remarkable thing peter obi did as anambra governor in 8 years apart from propaganda, obiano has stayed less than 4 years in power and has more projects on ground than obi, its not by talking out of point, these are facts.. Prove me otherwise with pics or shut it..

Just like propagandists will do when you're not buying into their rhetorics, they'll start calling names.

Which anambra was a den of kidnappers? Why didnt they kidnap you?

I have asked u about the rice plant that he claimed he built and the rice he's producing but u cldnt answer.

Go through your thread, its obvious that everyone knows you and your cohorts are liars!

Obiano is contesting for the seat against other aspirants while you are here attacking Peter Obi, it shows the lack of focus you and your Obiano and ilks has exhibited in his administration. Campaign with achievements!

There a saying in your anambra that says "afia oma na ele onwe ya" I hope i got that right.

Carry your propaganda and shove it down your throat. We're not buying. Goodnight!

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Lerio(m): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

No mind the slowpoke bro. He said Peter Obi left Anambra in debts, but Obi came out openly to name the banks and how much he left in all the banks. Why havent Obiano said anything about it if anambra is in debt. I wish say i fit see this globe fool make i put hand for em eye small.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Lerio(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

Peter Obi named the banks and how much he left it all of them on the forum event, we want a response from... Not you slave but your master Obiano if really Obi didnt save anything. And nobody is trying to save Peter Obis image, we are only puting it out the way it is punk.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lerio:

See ehh after nov, u gonn vomit that money Obiano paid to you to carry these lies. Your kinda person is the reason this country will continue to go back. I am sure u voted for buhari in 2015. Chineke go punish you for the way you have been decieving people all these while. U want pictures right. The first and third picture is onitsha super highway completed under Obi, we are still surprised Obiano could not complete Umunya awkuzu axis of the road leading to awka. The second picture is neni nimo road. Then the other one is agbu river bridge. Since you said your ready, Chineke go punish you if you run. Tell me why Obiano has not completed the umunya Awkuzu road and what he has done with the billions Obi left for him that made him want to borrow money last year.
heheheh, you should be ashamed of yourself, so these are the standard projects? I know you must be a villager who has never stepped foot in the city.. I dont know how villagers like you get access to internet before getting access to education.. Now compare these your silly pics with these in less than 4 years.. The difference is what? very clear... We will def retire peter obi from politics on nov 18

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Just like propagandists will do when you're not buying into their rhetorics, they'll start calling names.

Which anambra was a den of kidnappers? Why didnt they kidnap you?

I have asked u about the rice plant that he claimed he built and the rice he's producing but u cldnt answer.

Go through your thread, its obvious that everyone knows you and your cohorts are liars!

Obiano is contesting for the seat against other aspirants while you are here attacking Peter Obi, it shows the lack of focus you and your Obiano and ilks has exhibited in his administration. Campaign with achievements!

There a saying in your anambra that says "afia oma na ele onwe ya" I hope i got that right.

Carry your propaganda and shove it down your throat. We're not buying. Goodnight!
chai e pain am... Do your work well before you are sacked from obis media team hahaha

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

at the end of the day, I go sack you from your peter obi otimkpu work... If you are not doing your otimkpu job well you deserve to be sacked lmao

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lerio:

[s]Peter Obi named the banks and how much he left it all of them on the forum event, we want a response from... Not you slave but your master Obiano if really Obi didnt save anything. And nobody is trying to save Peter Obis image, we are only puting it out the way it is punk.[/s]
go and fetch water or something, this matter is beyond you
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Lerio(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

heheheh, you should be ashamed of yourself, so these are the standard projects? I know you must be a villager who has never stepped foot in the city.. I dont know how villagers like you get access to internet before getting access to education.. Now compare these your silly pics with these in less than 4 years.. The difference is what? very clear... We will def retire peter obi from politics on nov 18

Idiat that bridge is better than the flyover Peter Obi built at onitsha?? U must be blind, infact i told you to go get brain into you empty skull. I am a villager when i was young yeah. But dont worry after nov 18 u will be sent to your village to live forever. Obiano wunt even remember your miserable life. Please stop using diplomatic means to dodge the question i aske on what he used the money Peter obi left for and why he has not completed the umunya road.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by BrutalJab: 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lerio:

No mind the slowpoke bro. He said Peter Obi left Anambra in debts, but Obi came out openly to name the banks and how much he left in all the banks. Why havent Obiano said anything about it if anambra is in debt. I wish say i fit see this globe fool make i put hand for em eye small.
The guy is a fool that deserve serious beating... He think everything is bout politics.

Well the goat is working for his pay. No be im fault.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by BrutalJab: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

at the end of the day, I go sack you from your peter obi otimkpu work... If you are not doing your otimkpu job well you deserve to be sacked lmao
Do I look like someone from Anambra?

More so, I can't sell my conscience and unborn children future like you are doing. Goan work

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Lerio(m): 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

go and fetch water or something, this matter is beyond you

Omo na now i just go through your profile because i dont normally go through peoples profile unless i notice something outstanding about them. i want to apologise for all the comments. I really messed up. I dont usually bring my self this low, but your topic was just too Silly to ignore. On going through your profile now, i realised how much you are ready to go for your master. We understand keep it up it really shows you are a good servant. I am sorry for bringing my self to your level. You win. Obiano is the bestest. Oya go and carry cup. Nov 18 we ll see.

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lerio:

Idiat that bridge is better than the flyover Peter Obi built at onitsha?? U must be blind, infact i told you to go get brain into you empty skull. I am a villager when i was young yeah. But dont worry after nov 18 u will be sent to your village to live forever. Obiano wunt even remember your miserable life. Please stop using diplomatic means to dodge the question i aske on what he used the money Peter obi left for and why he has not completed the umunya road.
You mean the collapsed flyover done by obi but rebuilt by obiano after it caved in? The picture is on this thread, stop embarrassing yourself you this villager. And as far as Know, obiano govt said they inherited only 185 billion in debt from obi and that's what I want to believe. Ok?
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

The guy is a fool that deserve serious beating... He think everything is bout politics.

Well the goat is working for his pay. No be im fault.
Peter obi e thugs lol, oya where we go jam make you and Lerio beat me? Fools

And how come most of you hired idiots are not from Anambra state but want to tell us who to support and who not to? Why not face your states?
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lerio:

Omo na now i just go through your profile because i dont normally go through peoples profile unless i notice something outstanding about them. i want to apologise for all the comments. I really messed up. I dont usually bring my self this low, but your topic was just too Silly to ignore. On going through your profile now, i realised how much you are ready to go for your master. We understand keep it up it really shows you are a good servant. I am sorry for bringing my self to your level. You win. Obiano is the bestest. Oya go and carry cup. Nov 18 we ll see.
You are shouting nov 18 so I will be scared? Peter obis candidate will not even win his lga on nov 18. Maybe na nov 18 peter obi juju go clear for your eye
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Lerio(m): 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

You mean the collapsed flyover done by obi but rebuilt by obiano after it caved in? The picture is on this thread, stop embarrassing yourself you this villager. And as far as Know, obiano govt said they inherited only 185 billion in debt from obi and that's what I want to believe. Ok?

U just showed how f^^lish you are then believe what you want bitch. Tell your master to respond to the video Peter Obi even mentioned it again recently when he was accused of asking Obiano for 7billion. I told you i know i am a village boy, with my own house right there in my village. Dont worry you will soon be sent to your fathers house to go pick beans, if there will be one for you to pick

1 Like

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lerio:

U just showed how f^^lish you are then believe what you want bitch. Tell your master to respond to the video Peter Obi even mentioned it again recently when he was accused of asking Obiano for 7billion. I told you i know i am a village boy, with my own house right there in my village. Dont worry you will soon be sent to your fathers house to go pick beans, if there will be one for you to pick
Very weak.. try again btw.. Anambra state government already denied any claims of 75 billion from obi saying instead they inherited 185 billion in debt. I choose to believe that 100%. You can believe whatever you want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) / Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) / Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.