Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (49654 Views)

US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) / My Husband Who Traveled Abroad Seven Years Ago Suddenly Sent Me Divorce Letter / Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by ivolt: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2017
lanicky:
Some black guys abroad married white ladies to get a green card too..

Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone

I feel for the poor guy who died though..

Do you know that some boyfriends do use acid on their ex?
Does that justify you doing the same?

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Boyooosa(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2017
Young man fa!
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Hivazinc: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2017
Eeyah.... Woman!!!!!
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:08am On Oct 03, 2017
iamJ:
weak man

no wonder she cheated
[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]

Wickid man.

No wonder you can post this.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Damfostopper(m): 8:08am On Oct 03, 2017
Love is overrated

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Gbemini(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Ifakiland:
How ur wife go travel and no photo evidence say she enter plane or even land for the abroad...was he dat dull
stupid man glad he died sef, one less idiot man to deal with.
even though she send you pictures self she can still do it whenever she go,or no b woman

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by DanielsParker(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2017
Vikky014:
honestly. Yes I'm a lady but then most of us are very very heartless excluding me sha

na so

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by MrOwonikoko: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

Hilarious, this is part of reason why women live longer than men. U remember the topic? Press like button if you remember. wink

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by link2ok22: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2017
lanicky:
Some black guys abroad married white ladies to get a green card too..

Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone

I feel for the poor guy who died though..

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by 2shure: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2017
Me get heart attack for naija apako ladies
Na.
I go disgrace am for public.
Na ppl go beg me to leave am.
Weak ass mofo.
But its painful sha.
Do u kbow what deceit means
Bro have u eva been deceived heavily
Its only if u a strong niggi to stay up
Than die of cardiac arrest due to shock
After realising u been used and heavily scammed
Its painful bro

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by kulrunsman79(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2017
Eiyaah! What a tragic way to go.
In your next life, (if there is) pls be more careful with women. If Adam that was next to God in authority could be destroyed so effortlessly by Eve, Samson got damaged by Delilah and Ahab by Jezebel, i wonder who couldn't be killed by a woman if need be.

The fear of a woman is the beggining of how to fulfil yr destiny on earth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by exlinkleads(f): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2017
this girl aight loyal

at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by lanicky(f): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2017
link2ok22:

Yours is empty..

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Skmoda360(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2017
wisino1:
the heart of a woman is very wicked
99.9% of them are naturally wicked especially the present day girls.....quote me and thunder strike you down.

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Lloydfolarin: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2017
I pity guys/husbands/boyfriends who claimed to be in love with their wives/girlfriends...

Women are nothing but scumbags

Just play with them as toys

No matter how much she claimed to be in love with you, there is 89% chances she ll cheat on you when opportunity presents itself

She might be loyal when the right dude hasn't approach her yet but the day she sees a guy that catch her fantasy, forget it, she ll Bleep d dude and come back the same day to present you a gift cos of guilt

Let me tell you this, look back in your relationship, do you remember d day this your girlfriend came back with a unexpected gift, playing with you so much, she might have been bleeped the same day. Trust me, 99% she just bleeped another dude.

It's not hard to know if you r smart

Only 2% women are good, if you r lucky to have 1 of that 2% l, hold to her as if your life depend on her cos the rest are nothing but hoes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by mikool007(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2017
iamJ:
weak man

no wonder she cheated
[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]
how old are you? 12, the guy died, what is funny about that, dummest comment i'v seen today

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by lenghtinny(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Ugandans will now die of heart attacks if they start dating Naija gals.

In Naija every gal has that "Uncle" that she swores is an uncle that the genealogy spans the 18th century
You remind me of one bish like that lol....
I couldn't differentiate between a sugar daddy and her so called uncle...
I fear women pass death angry

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by hatchy(f): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2017
Well it is written in the scriptures;
fear WOMEN and fear NORTH!
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by lanicky(f): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2017
ivolt:

Do you know that some boyfriends do use acid on their ex?
Does that justify you doing the same?

A lady makes a mistake nd you all blame other ladies.. Does that make any sense?

Girls are mean.. Girls are bad, Girls are terrible... Yeah right, BT guys are worse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by symbianDON(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2017
Vikky014:
honestly. Yes I'm a lady but then most of us are very very heartless excluding me sha

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by muller101(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2017
The very day u get married that's when u have lost it all as a man

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Awoleesu(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2017
Fear Pussy! Btw, pity for the other guy 'abroad'.
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by zinaunreal(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2017
wisino1:
very very wicked. Needed just to rear kids

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by lenghtinny(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
I pity guys/husbands/boyfriends who claimed to be in love with their wives/girlfriends...

No matter how much she claimed to be in love with you, there is 89% chances she ll cheat on you when opportunity presents itself

She might be loyal when the right dude hasn't approach her yet but the day she sees a guy that catch her fantasy, forget it, she ll Bleep d dude and come back the same day to present you a gift cos of guilt

Let me tell you this, look back in your relationship, do you remember d day this your girlfriend came back with a unexpected gift, playing with you so much, she might have been bleeped the same day. Trust me, 99% she just bleeped another dude.

Only 2% women are good, if you r lucky to have 1 of that 2% l, hold to her as if your life depend on her cos the rest are nothing but hoes.
Don't fall in love at all, just play the game.
It's easier and better that way

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by blesoh(f): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2017
wisino1:
Same with all men too undecided undecided
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by pasol4real(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
Poor guy!! He probably loved her with all his heart, a woman's emotions can switch off almost as easily as it is turned on, a guy's emotion may be hard to switch on but when switched on any interference is always deadly........ angry
Hmmmm Word
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by blesoh(f): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
The heart of woman is desperately wicked.

Poor man, rip
Huh � �, so its a general term now, I thought the heart of a man

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Angy55(f): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2017
You are a guy/man and you think you are the master of the game, then you've not started because these days women are leading.

A few good men
A few good women

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by lanicky(f): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2017
murphyibiam15:

no correlation... so swerve

Okay dummy... Run along

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by murphyibiam15(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2017
lanicky:

Okay dummy... Run along
internet has given everyone right to others names... sb like you still feeding from ur parents and lack respect..

sense fall on you
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Lloydfolarin: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2017
lenghtinny:
Don't fall in love at all, just play the game.
It's easier and better that way

That's only way to survive and enjoy life

Marriage is overrated, it doesn't add any value to a man. It decreases your Account balance...

A lady ll be loyal to you when the right dude that catches her fantasy has not approach yet but the day she catches one, lol! Trust me, the relationship is as good as dead, she ll bleep him and get you an unexpected gift cos of guilty conscience.

Try and remember those unexpected gift, play and laugh out of the blue, lol! My G, a real G just bleeped your wives/girlfriends hence that sudden and unexpected gift and play; it's cos of guilt.

The moment you realise that Timaya, Davido and Wizkid style is the easiest way out of all these heartbreaks, d better for you.

Apart from children, what else is their importance? So why don't you just get the kids and enjoy your life at your own pace without fear of being cheated on, drama, family issues, menstrual issues etc

However, if you find 1 in the only 2% God-fearing women left on earth, pls hold on to her and make her your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by obonujoker(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Bro ah don laff tire here.... its a sad something though.... Anytime I find my girl cheats on me, even if its a 5 year relationship... I cut it off ASAP.... no time o...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.