Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (49667 Views)

US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) / My Husband Who Traveled Abroad Seven Years Ago Suddenly Sent Me Divorce Letter / Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2017
Women are scum, trash and useless.
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Ladyjumong(f): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2017
African women are gradaully turning into something else
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
why killed urself on top of worthless thing?
at least he didn't commit suicide. He only killed himself grin grin
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by lenghtinny(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2017
lanicky:

A lady makes a mistake nd you all blame other ladies.. Does that make any sense?

Girls are mean.. Girls are bad, Girls are terrible... Yeah right, BT guys are worse.

I know you are just trying to be a feminist but it doesn't change the fact that you females are more dangerous than males...

Women are fickle minded and can go from hot to cold in a second without considering the consequence of their actions just like this one.... No one is using this case to judge women but her action is common among women

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by ivolt: 8:50am On Oct 03, 2017
lanicky:

A lady makes a mistake nd you all blame other ladies.. Does that make any sense?

Girls are mean.. Girls are bad, Girls are terrible... Yeah right, BT guys are worse.

You surely don't know the difference between lanicky and "ladies, you think they are one
and the same.

You even accused me of something I have never done because you think men means
any man when such projection is actually meaningless.

Do you have any friends?
If yes, why would you have a friend when friends can't be trusted and are backstabbbers(using your logic) ?

You need to change your perspective on relationships!
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by ipobarecriminals: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2017
cheesy smiley grin grin angry grin cheesy
MISSCONGENIALITY:
wink
MISSCONGENIALITY:
cheesy cheesy smiley grin grin angry grin cheesy
MISSCONGENIALITY:
wink
MISSCONGENIALITY:
i give up
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Lloydfolarin: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2017
obonujoker:

Bro ah don laff tire here.... its a sad something though.... Anytime I find my girl cheats on me, even if its a 5 year relationship... I cut it off ASAP.... no time o...
m

That's the right way to go...

Never ever settle for less

There are billions of girls out here, so why tolerating an hoe

The moment you notice any slight change in a woman, trust me, she is confirmly cheating. Don't water it down cos you r in love, just move as quickly as possible otherwise, you ll see the cheating with your two eyes soon

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Safiaa(f): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2017
When a man loves hard, its very deep. It almost becomes scary.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by dmg1: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2017
women, girls, ladies, female, bitches, whores, olosho whatever they are called this folks are strumpet, i ve stop loving them since 1638 cos i don't want to die untimely death.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by joenor(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2017
You sound like some IT guy... lets talk
soberdrunk:
Poor guy!! He probably loved her with all his heart, a woman's emotions can switch off almost as easily as it is turned on, a guy's emotion may be hard to switch on but when switched on any interference is always deadly........ angry
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by spacestar(f): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
I pity guys/husbands/boyfriends who claimed to be in love with their wives/girlfriends...

Women are nothing but scumbags

Just play with them as toys

No matter how much she claimed to be in love with you, there is 89% chances she ll cheat on you when opportunity presents itself

She might be loyal when the right dude hasn't approach her yet but the day she sees a guy that catch her fantasy, forget it, she ll Bleep d dude and come back the same day to present you a gift cos of guilt

Let me tell you this, look back in your relationship, do you remember d day this your girlfriend came back with a unexpected gift, playing with you so much, she might have been bleeped the same day. Trust me, 99% she just bleeped another dude.

It's not hard to know if you r smart

Only 2% women are good, if you r lucky to have 1 of that 2% l, hold to her as if your life depend on her cos the rest are nothing but hoes.
hmm ...na waooo see provocation. Talking on the 2% , when u use them as toys as you've prescribed
you would have succeeded in making them join the 98% . Abeg no provoke too much so u can be able to spot our the 2 %
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by joenor(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2017
The man too weak, if na me, I go find her friend do the same.... marry her self, then file for a divorce.
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by sucess001(m): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2017
Triniti:
No woman is worth killing yourself for.

he didnt kill himself...he slumped and died....you get the difference?
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2017
weak man... she will now come to your burial with another man... I hate weakling
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by kachasi: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2017
women
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by lenghtinny(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

That's only way to survive and enjoy life

Marriage is overrated, it doesn't add any value to a man. It decreases your Account balance...

A lady ll be loyal to you when the right dude that catches her fantasy has not approach yet but the day she catches one, lol! Trust me, the relationship is as good as dead, she ll bleep him and get you an unexpected gift cos of guilty conscience.

Try and remember those unexpected gift, play and laugh out of the blue, lol! My G, a real G just bleeped your wives/girlfriends hence that sudden and unexpected gift and play; it's cos of guilt.

The moment you realise that Timaya, Davido and Wizkid style is the easiest way out of all these heartbreaks, d better for you.

Apart from children, what else is their importance? So why don't you just get the kids and enjoy your life at your own pace without fear of being cheated on, drama, family issues, menstrual issues etc

However, if you find 1 in the only 2% God-fearing women left on earth, pls hold on to her and make her your wife.
Finding a girl that belongs to the 2% out of a possible 100% is like finding a needle in a haystack... It's a no brainer to me.

One thing I found out about women is that they are natural born actresses. They can put up an act effortlessly especially when it comes to man and woman matter. Trust me no woman will admit that she is bad or not God fearing.
As far as I'm concerned, the risk doesn't worth it mehnnnn...

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by pee777(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2017
*[[Ecc 7:26]] EasyEnglish* I learned that it is dangerous to meet a bad woman. She is a worse thing than death itself. She says that she loves you. But if you listen to her, you will do wrong things. Do what God wants people to do. If you do that, a woman like that will not catch you. But that bad woman will catch the man who does not obey God’s rules.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by laborious(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2017
I know of a guy, who his wife married him just to get american greencard,they had a daughter, after giving birth she just switched to her ex straight, as in she sought for divorce ,and married her ex, with no remorse, everything was just like a script....I fear who no fear women o

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by AlanSugar(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2017
Ifakiland:
How ur wife go travel and no photo evidence say she enter plane or even land for the abroad...was he dat dull
stupid man glad he died sef, one less idiot man to deal with.

Ever heard of "photoshop" and what it means!
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by 9jatatafo(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2017
Generalkaycee:
Statistically speaking, there is a 65 percent chance that the love of your life is having an affair. Be very suspicious.

Don't be suspicious but prepare your mind for the worst. should anything happen, then you won't be depressed and affected

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by AlanSugar(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2017
grin
Triniti:

Did he kill himself? I need to read again
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by McTobe(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2017
Triniti:
My brother in such matters na only experience dey teach person. they don do me sotaaaaaay i don open eye like fish com bottleup my moods. but one still remain human

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by AlanSugar(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2017
Vikky014:
honestly. Yes I'm a lady but then most of us are very very heartless excluding me sha
We aff hear you, now clap for yasef.
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by AlanSugar(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Eeya...the woman is very wicked.
She married to get a certificate? For what exactly?

RIP to the guy.
I can only imagine his shock, it was too much for him. Must have loved her much...

I doubt the "too much love" part, fear/shock tii take over
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by LordIsaac(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
I pity guys/husbands/boyfriends who claimed to be in love with their wives/girlfriends...

No matter how much she claimed to be in love with you, there is 89% chances she ll cheat on you when opportunity presents itself

She might be loyal when the right dude hasn't approach her yet but the day she sees a guy that catch her fantasy, forget it, she ll Bleep d dude and come back the same day to present you a gift cos of guilt

Let me tell you this, look back in your relationship, do you remember d day this your girlfriend came back with a unexpected gift, playing with you so much, she might have been bleeped the same day. Trust me, 99% she just bleeped another dude.

Only 2% women are good, if you r lucky to have 1 of that 2% l, hold to her as if your life depend on her cos the rest are nothing but hoes.
Oh, mƴ brother, you just unclotheɗ truth....you have succeeded in stripping her bare....may your ɗaƴs ɓe long....this wisɗom shall ɗeliver you from manƴ sorrows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by LordIsaac(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2017
lenghtinny:

Finding a girl that belongs to the 2% out of a possible 100% is like finding a needle in a haystack... It's a no brainer to me.

One thing I found out about women is that they are natural born actresses. They can put up an act effortlessly especially when it comes to man and woman matter. Trust me no woman will admit that she is bad or not God fearing.
As far as I'm concerned, the risk doesn't worth it mehnnnn...
I ɗiɗn't ƙnow that so much wisɗom, such as revealed ɓy you can come reaɗily on Nairaland.....

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by BumbleBee007: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2017
iamJ:
weak man

no wonder she cheated
[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]

You didn't grasp very well?

She only married him for the 'MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE'. She was never into the dude from the word Go!

That said, you're right ; 'WEAK MAN' grin grin grin
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by LordIsaac(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2017
dmg1:
women, girls, ladies, female, bitches, whores, olosho whatever they are called this folks are strumpet, i ve stop loving them since 1638 cos i don't want to die untimely death.
Sir....you just ɗiscovereɗ the secret of long life. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by wisino1(m): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2017
blesoh:

Same with all men too undecided undecided
but women is worse
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by talk2percy(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2017
Chai, poor man, if only he had known that he was married to a serpent! In ur next life, don't to be a fool for love again.
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Tecno66: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Women!!! Fear them. Their venom is more deadly than that of a cobra.
stane007:
It's a 'gone too soon' post for a Ugandan man identified as David Ntege, who reportedly collapsed and died after bumping into his wife who claimed she went abroad for further studies, with another man at a restaurant where he had checked in for some refreshments.

TUKO reports that David and his wife got married in a colorful wedding in April,2017, but the newly-wedded couple did not enjoy their marriage as the wife 'traveled abroad' for further studies not long after the wedding.

Upon confrontation, his already pregnant wife confessed that she only married him to get a marriage certificate, and David couldn't take the shock collapsed and died on the spot.

David died on Sunday, October 1 2017 and will be buried on Tuesday,3 October 2017,in Buyende District,Uganda.

http://www.lailasblog.com/man-collapses-dies-bumping-wife-claimed-traveled-abroad-studies-another-man-restaurant/
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by uwalakathankgod(m): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2017
Only 0.05% of those days girls are good

Lloydfolarin:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.