Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,432 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (49637 Views)

US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) / My Husband Who Traveled Abroad Seven Years Ago Suddenly Sent Me Divorce Letter / Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=soberdrunk post=61051344]Poor guy!! He probably loved her with all his heart, a woman's emotions can switch off almost as easily as it is turned on, a guy's emotion may be hard to switch on but when switched on any interference is always deadly........ angry[/quote

Well said
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by emmyN(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
Poor guy!! He probably loved her with all his heart, a woman's emotions can switch off almost as easily as it is turned on, a guy's emotion may be hard to switch on but when switched on any interference is always deadly........ angry

You are wrong. It's actually the other way round. That guy is a weakling
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by deafeyez: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2017
Vikky014:
honestly. Yes I'm a lady but then most of us are very very heartless excluding me sha

Yes I believe u, u are not heartless but u r heartlessly dangerous grin
I fear women.
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by spartoo: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2017
wisino1:
the heart of a woman is very wicked

Desperately very wicked
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by DeRay98(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2017
webincomeplus:
Women killing men without blows or weapons since time immemorial.

I dey tell you. Them go say men do domestic violence and physical assault but women own na psychological assault and skilful manipulation till she sends the unsuspecting soul to early grave without a bullet and use fake cries and tears cover eye.
The heart of an average daughter of Jezebel is as cold as stone and deep as hell.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by blesoh(f): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Vikky014:
honestly. Yes I'm a lady but then most of us are very very heartless excluding me sha
How can we confirm that now
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Gkemz: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2017
He didn't kill himself neither has he committed an offense for loving someone who cheated on him. He developed an instant heart attack as a result of the shock of seeing his wife with another man as if that's not enough, she even confessed that the reason she married him was to obtain a marriage certificate and that he never loved him. That alone is enough to send one to coma.

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by dratine(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2017
I don't believe so. He died not because of his weakness as you said. But I think medically he is phobia to shock and surprise. My dear respect the dead and don't talk down on individuals. You may even be the kettle that calls pot black. My cent
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by 1miccza: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2017
Generalkaycee:
Statistically speaking, there is a 65 percent chance that the love of your life is having an affair. Be very suspicious.

And of course that suspicion would only lead to a heart attack or murder

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Vikky014(f): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2017
blesoh:

How can we confirm that now
just as I know you are not wicked. that is how.
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Vikky014(f): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2017
deafeyez:

Yes I believe u, u are not heartless but u r heartlessly dangerous grin I fear women.
Lol. you are not serious at all o.
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Tecno66: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2017
Mariam, IBB's late wife discribed women as the evil men can not do without. We have to handle them carefully the way you handle a cobra to avoid being struck in a split second and injected with a deadly venom.
stane007:
It's a 'gone too soon' post for a Ugandan man identified as David Ntege, who reportedly collapsed and died after bumping into his wife who claimed she went abroad for further studies, with another man at a restaurant where he had checked in for some refreshments.

TUKO reports that David and his wife got married in a colorful wedding in April,2017, but the newly-wedded couple did not enjoy their marriage as the wife 'traveled abroad' for further studies not long after the wedding.

Upon confrontation, his already pregnant wife confessed that she only married him to get a marriage certificate, and David couldn't take the shock collapsed and died on the spot.

David died on Sunday, October 1 2017 and will be buried on Tuesday,3 October 2017,in Buyende District,Uganda.

http://www.lailasblog.com/man-collapses-dies-bumping-wife-claimed-traveled-abroad-studies-another-man-restaurant/
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by omoiyalayi(m): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2017
poksmahn:
The days of man are short and full of troubles..

The days of woman nko?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by samson07(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2017
This story just weak me
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by brightalo17: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2017
lanicky:
Some black guys abroad married white ladies to get a green card too..

Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone

I feel for the poor guy who died though..

Mostly with the agreement of the wife back home.
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by poksmahn(m): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2017
omoiyalayi:

The days of woman nko?
long and full of deceits
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by heffem(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2017
woe-men!
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by bluice2(m): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2017
Generalkaycee:
Statistically speaking, there is a 65 percent chance that the love of your life is having an affair. Be very suspicious.

79% you meant to say

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by okenwaa(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2017
Heavenly race.....per head per head.

And the two shall become one....not applicable here.

We go marry but everybody go die on en own.

No woman fit kill me as far as MaryJane still dey exist.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by deafeyez: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Vikky014:
Lol. you are not serious at all o.
I am, except Bin Ladin is not my uncle.
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Tunagee(m): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2017
stane007:
It's a 'gone too soon' post for a Ugandan man identified as David Ntege, who reportedly collapsed and died after bumping into his wife who claimed she went abroad for further studies, with another man at a restaurant where he had checked in for some refreshments.

TUKO reports that David and his wife got married in a colorful wedding in April,2017, but the newly-wedded couple did not enjoy their marriage as the wife 'traveled abroad' for further studies not long after the wedding.

Upon confrontation, his already pregnant wife confessed that she only married him to get a marriage certificate, and David couldn't take the shock collapsed and died on the spot.

David died on Sunday, October 1 2017 and will be buried on Tuesday,3 October 2017,in Buyende District,Uganda.

http://www.lailasblog.com/man-collapses-dies-bumping-wife-claimed-traveled-abroad-studies-another-man-restaurant/

Women are heartless! I have preached and preached on this forum. Any man who is too nice to women is already a dead person. Don't be too nice, even to your wife cos the day she disappoints you, u will be able to cope. Maybe it was the man that sponsored the woman's study abroad. Women are naturally wicked and evil. Thank God I've not been too nice to my wife. I have heard situations whereby a man is giving the wife everything, money, excellent Bleep, and all the convenience, she still cheated. just look at a young man dying because of a woman!

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by bayocanny: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2017
Vikky014:
Where have u been?
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Ifakiland(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
AlanSugar:

Ever heard of "photoshop" and what it means!
Na lie abeg
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by sweetilicious(f): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
iamJ:
weak man

no wonder she cheated
[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]
Not weak but heart broken.He must have trusted her so much.
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by Vikky014(f): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
bayocanny:
Where have u been?
were u looking for me
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by bayocanny: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Vikky014:
were u looking for me
Of course I was...I lost my phone sometimes ago that's why I couldn't get a hold of you and you also don't bother to get in touch angry
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by adriftonmemories(m): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Is this not worse than " domestic violence "? lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cheesy smiley grin grin angry grin cheesy wink cheesy cheesy smiley grin grin angry grin cheesy winki give up
grin grin
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by ogbonti: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
Generalkaycee:

Let's roll in the fun of the thread, but just asking, WHO CONDUCTED THIS STATISTICS TO ARRIVE AT 65% .... source please!
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by obinna65431: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
SUCCESS
say no to failure
you can make a change in your life
invest your money and making your money today
Re: Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad by ogbonti: 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
obonujoker:

Bro ah don laff tire here.... its a sad something though.... Anytime I find my girl cheats on me, even if its a 5 year relationship... I cut it off ASAP.... no time o...

What if she is the one funding the relationship big time. Will you just quit like that? I mean Dangote's daughter cheats on you, will you let her go? Bia, I am asking you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) / Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.