Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,011 members, 7,953,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (49986 Views)

After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by midehi2(f): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
segunojo866:
Thanks, I just need someone to express my feelings to. Please are you on whatsapp dey? Let's be casual friends.
Wow! i would have love to...but most nairaland guys are hypocrites, so I fear them wink
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by thunderbabs: 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Koboko sef, i no go tk for any girl. I mean ANY.....buh Love can, if love is a person
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by reality17(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Who's stalking this mumu

I was reading some of the comments when I stumbled on that one. undecided

grin u are calling ur potential hubby 'mumu' okay kwantinu

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by MhizzAJ(f): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
reality17:

grin u are calling ur potential hubby 'mumu' okay kwantinu
I reject it IJN...d guy s too loud
If na joke. stop am grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They can't nah
See question
Nigerian men can not love whole heartedly

Hmmm...ok in that case would you advice your brother to take same bullet for his gf?

Be truthful
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by MhizzAJ(f): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Hmmm...ok in that case would you advice your brother to take same bullet for his gf?

Be truthful

it depends
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by reality17(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I reject it IJN...d guy s too loud
If na joke. stop am grin

Loud u say? So u want a mumu guy... But u already called him mumu... Its ur kind of guy then
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by MhizzAJ(f): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
reality17:

Loud u say? So u want a mumu guy... But u already called him mumu... Its ur kind of guy then

I transfer him to ur sister
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by goingape4: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Who's stalking this mumu

I was reading some of the comments when I stumbled on that one. undecided
and for all the numerous comments you have to quote that one undecided

I see you have a fish brain!

don't bother replying! I don't have time for foolish people

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Daeylar(f): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Is that what you think of your girlfriend?

Funny, then, how you could take a bullet for a child that passed through a "crazy menstruation hole", reeks of the owner's blood, and has lived through her heart beats.

Isn't the child equally tainted as this shiit you hate? You must be REALLY confused.

I don't know why it's now a thing of joy to attack women unnecessary on NL, the fool in his haste to write the usual women bashing comment with the expectation of receiving likes from his fellow brain dead sexist idiots forgot to actually sit down and understand the implications of his comment,
Or maybe it was above the poor fool's mental ability.

We can't really expect much from a fool now grin

Now why would someone be in a relationship with someone he describes as a "crazy menstruation bitch" and what does it say about such a person?

But then again, we are simply expecting too much from fools.

Seems like nairaland subtly encourages this women vs men stupidity I see these days, they won't hide ridiculous comments insulting women or men neither will they stop bring topics that encourage such foolishness to FP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by reality17(m): 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I transfer him to ur sister

Thank God i dnt av a sister... But u are loud too oooo.... Loudest gan paapaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by ivoatt(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
Biacan, can you take a bullet for me? embarassed
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by MhizzAJ(f): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
goingape4:
and for all the numerous comments you have to quote that one undecided

I see you have a fish brain!

don't bother replying! I don't have time for foolish people
I had to quote u because u started it first

I have decided to reply u again

U r more foolish for saying that my mom would ve gotten married to an area boy
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Memories12411: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
She may indirectly be behind the trigger. How sure are you that you are the only boyfriend? Live is for the living and she must live.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Eazie351(m): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
YES NA! WHY NOT? I CAN EVEN TAKE 2 SEF OR 3. Just make sure tz d one with d black can. I love bullet.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yes.. I Can!
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
segunojo866:
I can only take a bullet for my child and not some crazy menstruation bitch angry
your mama born you or you monwalk enter
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by segunojo866: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
midehi2:

Wow! i would have love to...but most nairaland guys are hypocrites, so I fear them wink
please trust me dear
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Daeylar:

I don't know why it's now a thing of joy to attack women unnecessary on NL, the fool in his haste to write the usual women bashing comment with the expectation of receiving likes from his fellow brain dead sexist idiots forgot to actually sit down and understand the implications of his comment,
Or maybe it was above the poor fool's mental ability.

We can't really expect much from a fool now grin

Now why would someone be in a relationship with someone he describes as a "crazy menstruation bitch" and what does it say about such a person?

But then again, we are simply expecting too much from fools.

Seems like nairaland subtly encourages this women vs men stupidity I see these days, they won't hide ridiculous comments insulting women or men neither will they stop bring topics that encourage such foolishness to FP
The story of the lonely life of cretinous Tim. What a waste!

Tim has been living reasonably well....... I guess. Kind of. Whatever. We didn't really see much of him these last years. He was too busy hanging around some website he found which enraged him to the point that he started becoming obsessive and weird. He reads things about women that makes him write things about women for likes and shares from fellow Tims that he just couldn't move on. He couldn't eat or sleep. He didn't go to work. It just totally consumed him. He knows how to combine words in astonishing ways just to express his hatred for women. Creative fellow. If only he had put the creativity into something positive. His SUICIDE note would read "Discovering the mysteries of my physical and spiritual ugliness which so repulsed women that no single one ever loved a thing about me. The way I dealt with them is almighty goodness. Sadness. Madness. The website! The WEBSITE!. His friends would read it, look at each other and shrug, then go for drinks to celebrate. They would get rid of Tim's corpse when the smell starts disturbing the neighbours. Disposing of the imbeciile Tim would be a great relief. In truth, it would be for the best. He never did anything relevant anyway. Good riddance, Tim, you psychotic, mysterious-website-like-and-shares-obsessed fvcking retarrd. We hardly knew ye..... And wish we hadn't.

Don't be a Tim. Never go full Tim. Eat an apple a day, for they keep retards away. Why do you think Eve was so eager to eat one?

Talking about pushing the topics to front-page. That's inevitable. For nairaland, profit comes first. And since they know people's views, it's no surprise that controversial topics would be pushed to home page for traffic.
Tozara

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Ola5TP: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
Wait oo, so all these guys cannot take bullet for us, and they'll keep telling us "baby, i can do anything for u". So it is all lies

Bros r u sure?
If d thing happen now, u go say "somebody cannot joke again"
I can, 100%. I can do anything worth of love for my woman. It's a promise. Don't mind all those who says they can't!
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by DestinyMcCall(m): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hell naw grin
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Bigsteveg(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Isaac1988:
that's the dumbest thing any guy would ever do. some Nigerian girls are not even worth it ,immediately u die they jump to the next guy while u re chilling in ur grave.
Lol at chilling inside the grave.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Royaldave200(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=akinade28 post=61062603]Wait oo, so all these guys cannot take bullet for us, and they'll keep telling us "baby, i can do anything for u". So it is all lies

pls kindly identify ''US'' grin
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by DONORJIR(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
segunojo866:
I can only take a bullet for my child and not some crazy menstruation bitch angry
U said it all my brother, the holes called girls are not loyal. spites
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Bayozomomamae: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin
onyeezeigbo:
I be bullet proof ?kiss
My guy grin
onyeezeigbo:
I be bullet proof ?kiss
My guy
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by HerXLNC(f): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Maybe bullet drink cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by segunojo866: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
DONORJIR:
U said it all my brother, the holes called girls are not loyal. spites
grin yes boss
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

it depends

Thats the way it also depends for your bf to take a bullet for you

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by snowden9(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
All this things are just prolonged talk.

I can't even take a mere slap for any girl, talk mote beating, talk more bullet.
Sorry. Infact, it's at that time we'll break up.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Papadoh(m): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
madridguy:
I'm more than sure sister. Those guys are only joking.

They most certainly are not.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Magnifik18:
No wonder ladies keep milking you guys dry at the slightest opportunity ...

Good for nothing. You can't take a common bullet and you don't want to spend your chicken change but you want to fvck her juice dry.

The intensity of the thunder that will fire any guy that will say Pim here is still been decided by Amadioha and his council of chiefs.

"Waste pipes"

how many centimeter long is your dad...

Ode oshi
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by yurppy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yes I can, if it is rubber bullet cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend / Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.