Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (49381 Views)

After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by iluvpomo(m): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
You take the bullet and then what will happen next? After the burial she starts dating another guy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Dharneehell(m): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
My sisters, yes.. but a gf?... Who she EPP?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by MaziEDOZIE(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
For me I will use her(my Girl friend)to block/protect myself against the bullets.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Sultty(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

Men indeed!!!

But when the song GRENADE by Bruno Mars hit the radio for 12 consecutive weeks, these the same men kept serenading their gf with that specific song matching with actions undecided

Mtcchew
make I no enjoy Bruno Mars song in peace

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by FFA: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
NO BE ONLY BULLET ......BULLET KO BULLET NI
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They can't nah
See question
Nigerian men can not love whole heartedly

Can you do that for your bf undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by ElsonMorali: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
Are those the only two options? How about I collect the gun using my skills in taekwando and shoot the chap in the head? undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yes, I can.
I can not because of her beauty or superficial traits.
I can not because of sex or random pleasure.
Or some sex machine gf that has other bfs and sugardadies...lol.
I can because the world needs her radiating goodness. While I'm dead, the next guy would appreciate God for her life.
I can just for 1/100 women.
Some girlfriends are worth dying for. I know some girls that would take the bullet for their men.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by midehi2(f): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
segunojo866:
sorry about my comment cheesy
Wow! I like that, if say kiss emoticon dey, i would have blow you a kiss now cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by AreaFada2: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
It is not that straightforward.

Nobody will tell you either you take it or you gf takes it. It is usually instinctive like in armed robbery. But most guys will take it if sudden before they know it.

The other matter is the reason why they want to smoke her out. If she duped one maga or seriously offended someone, then it's he lot to take.

If they want to smoke her because of what I did (God forbid), it's only natural that you protect her.

But otherwise I cannot go and die for a modern girl that probably has three or more other boyfriends or sugar-daddies. Because she obviously will never do it for me.grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Amajerry83:
Can she live without dating another man for the rest of her life if the guy dies eventually?
THIS is the problem. Can she also make that sacrifice? That's where the issue is! Can she live the rest of her life in reverence for me, in respect for what I did? Can she give me that honour? Somethings are done based on FAITH and TRUST - in fact, most of the things we do are done on both basis. You go out in the morning, enter a bus, you're going to work, UNSURE of your fate - but you live on that FAITH despite the uncertainty of your safety because you're CONTENTED with what you're doing. Without this quality, not a single one of us would have been able to function effectively as a human.

So, one thing about me is that the moment I manage to TRUST a person completely to the CONTENTMENT OF MY SPIRIT, I become totally immersed, and it no longer matters whether the person is not in actuality, who I thought she is.

I can COMFORTABLY go to the stake on that very trust, believing the person totally, and never having any doubts - until I have a FIRST HAND experience that shows me otherwise [I don't entertain hearsay], in which case I can never forgive said person. This is how I've been able to maintain a strong - dare I say, unbreakable - bond with the only girl I love.

So, yes, I can lay down my life for someone I love to that extent, when the situation warrants, believing, to my spiritual satisfaction, that she would honour that sacrifice. That would be the happiest thing I have ever done, and I won't be there to see whether she's for real or not. I've already reveled in that TRUST, and died taking it with me.
Tozara

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Unbreakable007: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yes na chilled black bullet
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
ha of course I can.... na we be bullet takers cool
abi is it not ordinary bullet....so far I nor die
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
THIS is the problem. Can she also make that sacrifice? That's where the issue is! Can she live the rest of her life in reverence for me, in respect for what I did? Can she give me that honour? Somethings are done based on FAITH and TRUST - in fact, most of the things we do are done on both basis. You go out in the morning, enter a bus, you're going to work, UNSURE of your fate - but you live on that FAITH despite the uncertainty of your safety because you're CONTENTED with what you're doing. Without this quality, not a single one of us would have been able to function effectively as a human.

So, one thing about me is that the moment I manage to TRUST a person completely to the CONTENTMENT OF MY SPIRIT, I become totally immersed, and it no longer matters whether the person is not in actuality, who I thought she is.

I can COMFORTABLY go to the stake on that very trust, believing the person totally, and never having any doubts - until I have a FIRST HAND experience that shows me otherwise [I don't entertain hearsay], in which case I can never forgive said person. This is how I've been able to maintain a strong - dare I say, unbreakable - bond with the only girl I love.

So, yes, I can lay down my life with someone I love to that extent, when the situation warrants, believing, to my spiritual satisfaction, that she would honour that sacrifice. That would be the happiest thing I have ever done, and I won't be there to see whether she's for real or not. I've already reveled in that TRUST, and died taking it with me.
SMH

hustle must pay any which way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ask yourself why someone is shooting at your girlfriend ? Is she in Las Vegas for a concert ?
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by VictorEkwere: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Finstar:
Naija guys got no chills lol cheesy cheesy
i dey craz
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Bullet kwa? and take it where mbok?
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ofcourse! i can, i have done it before for one of my ex wives.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by dingbang(m): 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They can't nah
See question
dying for a Nigerian girl is suicide...
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by AleksAndria: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
KOPT55:

Females are such leeches -- always turning things on its head when it suits them: where does that verse say anything about disrespecting the laws of physics? If you have a bullet to take, take it in peace and go meet your creator the maker of the scripture you love quoting.

You're being so aggressive , take it easy, okay.
Look how you took it personal.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Daboomb: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
Amajerry83:
Can she live without dating another man for the rest of her life if the guy dies eventually?

I think the question is can she take a bullet for me or do look like Buller-Proof Vest? angry angry
Why is it that it is always men who have to be at the receiving end of the relationship?

#GenderEquality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by kilokeys(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They can't nah
See question
what are you doing that you cant take ur own bullet?
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Ozdibaba: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
The bible say luv ur neighbor as urself
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Emcee20: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
I cant do that for my girlfriend except we are both married with kids.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by princessayesha(f): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
I know my man can take a bullet for me smiley and I am very sure I can do same smiley we love us like that kiss
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Freeezzz(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

Men indeed!!!

But when the song GRENADE by Bruno Mars hit the radio for 12 consecutive weeks, these the same men kept serenading their gf with that specific song matching with actions undecided

Mtcchew

Aha! It is not your ladies that will be singing Sia's Titanium song and be saying, "shoot me down but I won't fall; I am titanium"?
Ehn, take the bullet yourself now.
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by fuckpro: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
I will take a bullet for her ...

in my nightmare
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

SMH

hustle must pay any which way
We have different pursuits in life - our personalities differ, and so do our psychological wirings.

I have feelings you don't have, the same way you feel things I don't feel. Allow me to talk about my life, while you talk about yours. .

You can't understand my values, AnthonioAlsaid.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Funkybabee(f): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
See Nigeria men life
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
We have different pursuits in life - our personalities differ, and so do our psychological wirings.

I have feelings you don't have, the same way you feel things I don't feel. Allow me to talk about my life, while you talk about yours. .

You can't understand my values

Naso cool
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by joeeee240(m): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
princessayesha:
I know my man can take a bullet for me smiley and I am very sure I can do same smiley we love us like that kiss

IS LIKE YOU THINK SAY THEY MEAN PLASTIC BULLET

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Naso cool

Yep. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake / Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.