Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (49408 Views)

After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by drey076(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
i can only take the bullet in a nollywood movie
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by joeeee240(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
THIS is the problem. Can she also make that sacrifice? That's where the issue is! Can she live the rest of her life in reverence for me, in respect for what I did? Can she give me that honour? Somethings are done based on FAITH and TRUST - in fact, most of the things we do are done on both basis. You go out in the morning, enter a bus, you're going to work, UNSURE of your fate - but you live on that FAITH despite the uncertainty of your safety because you're CONTENTED with what you're doing. Without this quality, not a single one of us would have been able to function effectively as a human.

So, one thing about me is that the moment I manage to TRUST a person completely to the CONTENTMENT OF MY SPIRIT, I become totally immersed, and it no longer matters whether the person is not in actuality, who I thought she is.

I can COMFORTABLY go to the stake on that very trust, believing the person totally, and never having any doubts - until I have a FIRST HAND experience that shows me otherwise [I don't entertain hearsay], in which case I can never forgive said person. This is how I've been able to maintain a strong - dare I say, unbreakable - bond with the only girl I love.

So, yes, I can lay down my life for someone I love to that extent, when the situation warrants, believing, to my spiritual satisfaction, that she would honour that sacrifice. That would be the happiest thing I have ever done, and I won't be there to see whether she's for real or not. I've already reveled in that TRUST, and died taking it with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Marrtynze(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Boyooosa:
I will quickly dodge the first shot and push her. I will hold her b4 she falls, then, will carry her at my back. I will look at the direction of the shooter and take the other way round. I will throw her in the sky and join the lift. B4 she lands I would have carried her again in the air. I will immediately rush into the available car and drag the driver down, I will start the engine making sure her head is below the dash board. Then I will speed off.
When u watch too much American action films, na the result be this

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
segunojo866:
I can only take a bullet for my child and not some crazy menstruation bitch angry
Is that what you think of your girlfriend?

Funny, then, how you could take a bullet for a child that passed through a "crazy menstruation hole", reeks of the owner's blood, and has lived through her heart beats.

Isn't the child equally tainted as this shiit you hate? You must be REALLY confused.
Tozara

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by AuroraB(f): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
I don't need nobody taking a bullet for me.
I own my shiiiiii cool
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by nairalandankrah: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Wife ??maybe, girlfriend..... NOOOOOO
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by DavGrace(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Where is the bullet?
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
joeeee240:
YOUR BRAIN HIS FULL OF PETROL

GERRARAHERE MEHN
Wanna fight? I'm not polite. All the curses the cosmic witches pronounced on your father were documented by me.

Don't make me unleash them on you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Honest2(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Am sorry I just can't .....
na only her be the girl in the world ni
I can only take origin for her
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Boyooosa(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Marrtynze:

When u watch too much American action films, na the result be this
Skills can be acquired through any means, it depends on ur mindset.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Naturalobserver(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
segunojo866:
I can only take a bullet for my child and not some crazy menstruation bitch angry
If not for same menstruation,u wont hav dat child......its obvious a girl broke ur heart but dont worry time heals....u myt find ur true luv
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by joeeee240(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Wanna fight? I'm not polite. All the curses the cosmic witches pronounced on your father were documented by me.

Don't make me unleash them on you.

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by bullabong(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They can't nah
See question
Nigerian men can not love whole heartedly
If i die for 1 gf then who protects my remaining 9 gfs? Abeg make she coman take her bullet o.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by mavinc4u(f): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin grin grin I can take bullet for someone I call my friend
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
No wonder ladies keep milking you guys dry at the slightest opportunity ...

Good for nothing. You can't take a common bullet and you don't want to spend your chicken change but you want to fvck her juice dry.

The intensity of the thunder that will fire any guy that will say Pim here is still been decided by Amadioha and his council of chiefs.

Waste pipes!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Fiwayemi(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Finstar:
Naija guys got no chills lol cheesy cheesy
i dey craze
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
joeeee240:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Lisaflex(f): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
KOPT55:

Let's about slowness shall we:

How come you think a hit song being on the radio for 12 weeks automatically translates to men dropping their self-preservation instincts?

Lord, I can't believe I am typing this: this b*atch is a stone!

Kai! Pls sm1 shld get a wheel chair n tk me away(2 weak 2 mv )...Dt was mean
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by sample007: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Before person go hack my account.. Abeg my answer no *NO*....
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
She die well
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by joeeee240(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=ToZaraWithaZ post=61069654][/quote]

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by shevon: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
Wait oo, so all these guys cannot take bullet for us, and they'll keep telling us "baby, i can do anything for u". So it is all lies

Bros r u sure?
If d thing happen now, u go say "somebody cannot joke again"

First you call out the people that say they can't, afterwards you doubt the person that said he would.
So, exactly why do I need to take the bullet for you again?
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by adejaresalami1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin na if grave even geh chill set
Isaac1988:
that's the dumbest thing any guy would ever do. some Nigerian girls are not even worth it ,immediately u die they jump to the next guy while u re chilling in ur grave.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by abdulsemiu02(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Capital NO, I'm a black man na, I'm not oyinbo.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Gracesofar(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
And some men are out there taking bullets for u, sacrificing their life, joy, home, love, fun, sex, marriage, time and body. Just to make sure u see peace and u live in a serene country. Still the best u guys do is criticize and talk ill about them. U pple celebrate their errors and u guys are quick to judge, condemn and spread their mistakes. And the funny thing is you pple are just to slow in praising and encouraging them. U HV made up ur mind nfin good can come out of them. Still every day at least 5 will die for a sin they no nothing of. They just die in ur place so u can hv a life. Anyway, We all choosed our lives though.

And a soldiers reward is there with God in paradise. Peace.

Modified. Am not tryna derail dz thread or so, just had to chip that in so u can see the unrespected folks from anoda perspective

We all choosed the part we follow though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
AleksAndria:
Philippians 4 : 13 (NKJV) - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Guys, where art thy faith??
hw abt u , can u take a bullet for ur bf, since u are full of faith grin
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by konkobility: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yes....but in my left hand
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by rodrirodri(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
My brother tell dem...
drunkcow:
Shebi na pesin we don chop de stand 4 bullet
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by nextstep(m): 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They can't nah
See question
Nigerian men can not love whole heartedly

It's not like that... I mean, why did she goan look for trouble of person wey dey carry gun? grin

iluvpomo:
You take the bullet and then what should happen next? After the burial she starts dating another guy.

Abi oh... all you will get is maybe some tears and "Johnny was a good man..."

In fact, I will ask the girl to take the bullet for me too, so that she can collect the bullet that is originally hers. Afterall, she loves me kwa? wink
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by arootech: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
impossible
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by barnabas240(m): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They can't nah See question Nigerian men can not love whole heartedly
not all Nigerian man I can for my finance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.