Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double (84265 Views)

Xenophobia: Oyo Gives 32 Returnees N30,000 Each / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Fake Buhari: Fani Kayode Gives 32 Reasons To Show Buhari Has Been Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by kazbeat: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
WotzupNG:
https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode/posts/10209410179000860

Former Minister of Aviation, Olufemi Olukayode has taken to Facebook to buttress Nnamdi Kanu's claim of President Buhari being substituted with a double who now parades himself as the President.

He highlighted some observations to support the claim.

See the observations below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/ffk-president-buhari-replaced-double/
with this post, FFK just confirmed who is brain dead. Such a shame to the Yoruba nation
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Clean2016: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Please keep your children away from drugs
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by eflintsone(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
raymondFirstborn:

dont you know that every human on earth, has a double.

we can not be too sure, remember earlier, the presidents wife said Buhari was controlled by a Cabal.
lol been comtrolled by cabals is a enough reason to say he was cloned ??...its still the funniest thing i have ever seen in my life.... all this came cos pmb has recovered well and this pple talking trash are nt happy....
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by leroi01(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Celcius:
Its possible he is the Manchurian Candidate.

Hehehe..Someone's been reading Ludlum. But lets face it, power does tend to corrupt, & in a bid to retain thrir grasps on it people have been known to do all sorts. Also, in the "game of thrones" having doppelgangers is not a new thing. Anything is possible

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Ken4Christ: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Whatever position you take, the real truth will still be known. You cannot sweep FFK observation under the carpet. Listen to the previous independent day speech of 2015 and 2016, President Buhari style of presentation of his announcement is not the same. The present Buhari seldom looks up.

Nigeria is a country where you can't make your observations anymore. All these will stop one day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jarus:

Weighty or dumb?

Welcome to Alex Jones, Nigeria edition.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Realist1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
I hardly drag myself into all this political imbroglio,wailers and zombie fuss.However FFK has been annoying since,making baseless assumptions.Firstly he was dead he saw his pictures on his death bed.Now he is still trying to force it on Nigerians that he has been right all along with another baseless claim. You damage your own image by still trying to make your self sound believable. You are worsening things,a body double operating as mr president from now till may 2019!

You have got to be kidding me lunatic!

3 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Bobby808: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
Somebody should pls explain to me exactly what is FFK's problem
I just don't get, though I'm not a Buhari fan, I'm anxiously anticipating 2019 so that we can vote him out
No. The entire human race is not blind. I call my wife this morning too about 07;20 and ask her if this is the Buhari? This is not Chibugu girls issue. The person we are seeing is not the original Buhari. Time will tell. The original Buhari cannot suddenly travel to Benue (unschduled). His nose is very big. his palms are very big. His jor is not as long as the original Buhari. This new man cannot be our sick Buhari. The truth will surface.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by RoyalUc(m): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:
It is trash to you but not to the international community.

Mr International community!

I am very sure Biafra will be governed by either Israel or United States, whoever is the stronger while elections will be conducted by UN or EU.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Geesaintagape: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
I doubt not FFK cos this is 9ja

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
eflintsone:
lol been comtrolled by cabals is a enough reason to say he was cloned ??...its still the funniest thing i have ever seen in my life.... all this came cos pmb has recovered well and this pple talking trash are nt happy....

yea.Truth is Northerners dont want what happened during Yaradua's tenure to happen to Buhari.

The Northerners dont want to give up power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by nairanaira12: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
mmb:
FFK is a terrorist. because anybody who associates with a terrorist is a terrorist too.

Why wasn't his interview aired? If they have nothing to hide, why preventing the airing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Can everyone see how selfish and wicked heart FFK carries around? He has a lot to gain if Buhari died. But God disappointed him.I predict, if FFK does not repent,he will perish while chasing Buhari.He hard his time as federal minister of different ministries but nothing to show for it.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
ralphelo:
Can everyone see how selfish and wicked heart FFK carries around? He has a lot to gain if Buhari died. But God disappointed him.I predict, if FFK does not repent,he will perish while chasing Buhari.He hard his time as federal minister of different ministries but nothing to show for it.

Asari Dokubo also said it, Nnamdi kanu did the same.

Lets stop insult and look in to this matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Sirjamo: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Who know Mr Echefu of tstv make him help me tell am say one of my afonja bros (ffk) needs a job ASAP before him go smoke ganja come enter yaba left.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Reptyle(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:
The presidency should come out to debunk these information's and not just directing soldiers against those who have been giving this info.

Garba shehu should come and do his job these are very weighty allegations that have atom of possibility.

Asari dokubo made the same assertion in a video released today ,Nnamdi KANU also said same before the military invasion.

You really should pick your sources of information very carefully going forward.

These 3 men you mentioned have a long history for being delusional.

One of them, FFK, is even a confirmed drug abuser who had to be put away for a long time in the past. He may have gone back to his bad ways or even suffered permanent brain damage as a result of his extended period of drug abuse. He is a pseudo-intellectual who has a knack for writing very long and well structured essays that end up containing obfuscated facts, half truths and outright lies. No reasonable person takes this chump serious...trust me.

The other Asari Dokubo fellow, is a "wannabe revolutionary" who rode the coat tails of true revolutionaries and exploited the genuine struggle for the emancipation of the people of the Niger Delta, to feed fat and line his pocket. He and his ilk amassed stupendous wealth, enjoying the patronage of various governments. He thrives on hate speeches and enjoys mouthing off empty threats. There was a time when he used to be taken seriously but nowadays, reasonable people just view him as a comic relief in the otherwise macabre story of our daily existence as a nation.

Last but not the least, is our "modern day Moses"! Mr Nnamdi Kanu! A demagogue non pareil, blessed with the gift of gab and bluster. The man who promised to burn down the "zoo" and planned to invade Abuja with 2 million members of his organisation with the sole aim of "collecting" the head of President Buhari and bringing it back to his base. Well, you are alive and you know the rest of the story.

Now the fact that you consider FFK's usual drivel to be "weighty allegations" that deserve a response from the Presidency tells me you do not know any of these men very well. Like I said, no reasonable person takes them too seriously anymore (especially those first 2. Nnamdi Kanu I believe still has a chance to redeem himself by toeing more peaceful means of pushing his agenda)

Take a few minutes to google and read up on "Cloning". I trust that you will then see how foolish and uninformed all 3 men are to be making a claim and weaving a senseless conspiracy theory that PMB was cloned within the 3 months he was out of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Goke7: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ken4Christ:
Whatever position you take, the real truth will still be known. You cannot sweep FFK observation under the carpet. Listen to the previous independent day speech of 2015 and 2016, President Buhari style of presentation of his announcement is not the same. The present Buhari seldom looks up.

Nigeria is a country where you can't make your observations anymore. All these will stop one day.

you guys are wasting your time and will continue to. So it's no longer about PMB killing and marginalizing people in the SE abi, those headlines no sell again, it's now about having a fake buhari in aso rock ba? what about the one that he was on life support? I thought you guys said he will never be back to rule. mhen you better start looking for another headline cos this one is another bad market grin

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
ehie:
lol, its funny how money changes situations.dont be so naive

You didn't answer my question, Dearie!
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Reptyle:

You really should pick your sources of information very carefully going forward.

These 3 men you mentioned have a long history for being delusional.

One of them, FFK, is even a confirmed drug abuser who had to be put away for a long time in the past. He may have gone back to his bad ways or even suffered permanent brain damage as a result of his extended period of drug abuse. He is a pseudo-intellectual who has a knack for writing very long and well structured essays that end up containing obfuscated facts, half truths and outright lies. No reasonable person takes this chump serious...trust me.

The other Asari Dokubo fellow, is a "wannabe revolutionary" who rode the coat tails of true revolutionaries and exploited the genuine struggle for the emancipation of the people of the Niger Delta, to feed fat and line his pocket. He and his ilk amassed stupendous wealth, enjoying the patronage of various governments. He thrives on hate speeches and enjoys mouthing off empty threats. There was a time when he used to be taken seriously but nowadays, reasonable people just view him as a comic relief in the otherwise macabre story of our daily existence as a nation.

Last but not the least, is our "modern day Moses"! Mr Nnamdi Kanu! A demagogue non pareil, blessed with the gift of gab and bluster. The man who promised to burn down the "zoo" and planned to invade Abuja with 2 million members of his organisation with the sole aim of "collecting" the head of President Buhari and bringing it back to his base. Well, you are alive and you know the rest of the story.

Now the fact that you consider FFK's usual drivel to be "weighty allegations" that deserve a response from the Presidency tells me you do not know any of these men very well. Like I said, no reasonable person takes them too seriously anymore (especially those first 2. Nnamdi Kanu I believe still has a chance to redeem himself by toeing more peaceful means of pushing his agenda)

Take a few minutes to google and read up on "Cloning". I trust that you will then see how foolish and uninformed all 3 men are to be making a claim and weaving a senseless conspiracy theory that PMB was cloned within the 3 months he was out of Nigeria.

He wasn't cloned.Its a look alike.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by 989900: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Crack.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Goke7: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
ralphelo:

ffk has a bad case in court, as long as he sees buhari alive in aso rock, his nightmares will not cease
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by TOMMYS: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
raymondFirstborn:

yea.Truth is Northerners dont want what happened during Yaradua's tenure to happen to Buhari.

The Northerners dont want to give up power.

why bring a sick candidate in the first place.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Ojiofor: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
gypsey:
%100000000! Anything and i mean anything!

GBAM!
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Sahaboi(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
Trash
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by KINGS100(m): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
this allegation is weighty and should not be taking with levity. Nigerians deserves to know the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Bobby808: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:
The presidency should come out to debunk these information's and not just directing soldiers against those who have been giving this info.

Garba shehu should come and do his job these are very weighty allegations that have atom of possibility.

Asari dokubo made the same assertion in a video released today ,Nnamdi KANU also said same before the military invasion.
This new Buhari is very fat especially the nose, his palms, jors etc.. He paid sudden visit to Bunue. This new Buhari is not our president.. Let the Lai Mohammed and others defend it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Rawani: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
Who would have ever thought that wailers/Igbos headed by FFK would be unwittingly the first to acknowledge and compliment his brilliant and thorough recovery? cheesy

I'm suddenly hearing things like ,"this is not our sick Buhari", "this Buhari is fatter" and "he usually couldn't speak for a long time without coughing" cheesy cheesy

How they're gonna miss their favorite "vegetable" grin tongue

Baba God we thank you for divine healing o. Our prayers were answered to his glory.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Adetewa: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
freedom of expression is one thing
hate speeches convention is another.
it's right time to put ffk behind bar
why?
Buhari has his own right
The sit of the president of Nigeria have it's own right
ffk must be brought to court to prove his evidence:
ffk must produce the jibril of sudan he is talking about.
here is jibril of Sudan,
he is still alive.

Nni ba were wogbe, aso eni ni ko wogbo lo.

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Goke7: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
Rawani:
Who would have ever thought that wailers/Igbos headed by FFK would be unwittingly the first to acknowledge and compliment his brilliant and thorough recovery? cheesy

I'm suddenly hearing things like ,"this is not our sick Buhari" and "he usually couldn't speak for a long time without coughing" cheesy cheesy

Baba God we thank you for divine healing o. Our prayers were answered to his glory.

abi o, imagine folks praying that someone should not recover just because they hate the person. hate is tearing our nation apart, those blaming PMB should look themselves in the mirror first

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Abagworo(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
Many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Adetewa: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
jibril of Sudan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.