Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired (12328 Views)

I Miss Sex, My Boss Wants To Help My Sick Husband (photo) / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by utotomi50(m): 2:58am On Mar 10, 2010
lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by naijacann: 5:50am On Mar 10, 2010
Its so amazing that the ladies here on NL are not rushing to condemn the boss here as they would have done had the boss in question been male. Double standard!!!
Give me a break on nonsensical complaints of male sexual harassments. Female bosses are also as guilty as their male counterparts, period
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by VPG: 6:01am On Mar 10, 2010
@poster: Is your boss hawt?
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by kushe: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2010
if i was u,i would

1]go on a serious date with her with no walls up(women cant keep a thing,she would definitely tell you what killed her husband)

2]change the dynamics of the relationship by telling her you've always wanted her even b4 her maiden advance and destroy her pride
by telling her her threat lowered her share price which you had ajudged as premium

3]tell her to win ur heart if she is woman enough and that u dont see her as a prostitute so why would you sleep with her without sending her

4]grow some balls,and start calling her by her first name and treat her like a contemporary

5]the battle is always fought and won in the mind,destroy her ego and she will either leave u or start stalking you
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 10, 2010
kushe:

if i was u,i would

1]go on a serious date with her with no walls up(women cant keep a thing,she would definitely tell you what killed her husband)

2]change the dynamics of the relationship by telling her you've always wanted her even b4 her maiden advance and destroy her pride
by telling her her threat lowered her share price which you had ajudged as premium

3]tell her to win your heart if she is woman enough and that u dont see her as a love-peddler so why would you sleep with her without sending her

4]grow some balls,and start calling her by her first name and treat her like a contemporary

5]the battle is always fought and won in the mind,destroy her ego and she will either leave u or start stalking you

so now its a game,abi? undecided
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by kushe: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2010
naa, game it aint. i would rather call it making light of a tense situation.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by sayso: 7:37am On Mar 10, 2010
The way you are attracts people of the same sort,you must have advanced towards her in away that she likes,now is the moment of truth,you come to NL to annouce, that you want to have  a widow at your mercy,but there is always a price to pay though.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by joanana(f): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2010
@poster either male or female my advice is that u seek the face of God for
wisdom. I agree its a tough decision but dont sleep with her, u might live to regret it. it is a test of faith.
You need to have a back up! u nid to record ur conversation with her as proof. n pray n fast to overcome this temptation. The Lord is ur strength.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by BluStreak(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2010
@poster, this is a win win situation unlike others wants to make you understand. The good part is; she is a widow and you are single. But to undertake this venture, you have to have backup evidence to nail the woman when the whole thing goes sour. Make a recording of ur phone conversations, use ur phone also to record conversations with the woman. Armed with all this bro, do your thing.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by dasa: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2010
if u are single, fo the damnd thing. And do it well. U have a better chance of getting her fired than she getting u fired. Every company has sexual harrasment laws. U can use that against her if she wan f up. But while are at it. Demand alot from her. Make drop doe, facilitate promotion etc. U know na.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by deliverus: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2010
There are two sides to this.
1. There are lots of guys that would not think twice but will go for it with all pleasure and use her to make money for themselves without anyone knowing about it.
2. There are those that will not go for it but will set her up and report the issue with evidence to her superiors "Maybe phone conversation". Obvious that's d only evidence.
3. There are those that will go for it and take pleasure in exposing her with recorded video, hiding themselves from d scene.
4. There are those that will not go for it but will grow ghost pimples like mummy’s pet.
5. There are those that will stand their grounds and humiliate her without been bothered about losing their jobs.

Which one will u go for?  grin grin grin grin grin

Remember this is a once in a life time opportunity, make the right choice.  wink wink wink
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 10, 2010
^^^I will go for No 1, only if she is chubby, a widow is a single woman, but the side wey I fear for the guy be say she will certainly force him against his will, it may lead to his untimely departure from his Job, culled from xperience grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by tipsydude(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2010
@ Kushe

guy ur response is d best i came across. u r a dude after my own heart. it's no lie dat d best form of defense is attack. d poster needs 2 take d game 2 her and let's see how she can cope wit it. some peeps advised d poster to report his errant boss. poster do not try dat at all cos it will never favor u. trust me, cos am speaking 4rm experience. u will be seen as one who has issues wit constituted authority. so even if u r relocated 2 another branch or zone, d story goes b4 u. d reception dat will be accorded u will neva be favorable. so all u need do is face her squarely and see if she is woman enuff 2 go d whole 9 yards. but as majority have alredi said, back ur a.ss up. take out enuf insurance policies. neva let her feel threatened. just be a nice, friendly, compliant subordinate. u stand 2 gain a lot at d end of d day.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by SmashingM(f): 9:45am On Mar 10, 2010
Whether you like it or not, you are doomed either way. Weigh the situation on both sides then make your decisions.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by SkySpirit(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2010
There's nothing wrong in dating a widow! So go ahead & dont loose ur job, remember d pains u went thru  2get it.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by clemcykul(f): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2010
if she just wants a fling, QUIT the job.

she is a widow, maybe all she wants a relationship wit u, if u like her date her.

but if she is fond of harasn the male staffs den i implore u to resign. wen one door closes another opens

even if its a window that opens so long as there is an opening. cool
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by kesterchuk(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2010
boy1 u are current with the happppings around
ask her what kill her husband b4 what kill her husband kill u.

grin angry sad shocked embarassed
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by onc4all(f): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2010
2nd corinthians 3vs 5 says that not that we are sufficient of ourselves that we can think of anything but our sufficiency is of God. My bros the gift of God maket rich and adds no sorrow.When i was desperately looking for a job with Diamond bank,the man who was to connect me said i will sleep with him b4 my name will be shortlisted but i refused and didnt get the job. I continued to believe God for a job and God did it,the job im doing today was divinely connected and i was sleeping at home when a classmate at the university called me for this job.
Today i am very happy cos if i had slept with the man and want to stop after getting the job he will threaten to sack me.
So my advice is keep doing your job and if ur sacked then you dont belong there.

Note-your job will come to you without condition and u will know is God in action.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Mortiple(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2010
"Whosoever does not want to MARRY A WIDOW should DESIST from visiting her regularly at NIGHT" - the words of our Elders.  

Frolicking with a widow is a very dangerous game. It's comparable to kissing a life snake without a protective mask.

Many guys who got ensnared with widows actually started like this. Widows are experts in turning promising men (like you) into a dunce (dundee) whereby you will transform from a lover to her personal laundry man, cook, 'UNCLE' to her children, etc.  She is all out to GET you, MILK you dry, and DISCARD you.  Don't ever think you are her first victim? There is fire on the mountain - RUN! RUN!! RUN!!!

Make her believe you are very religious by discussing religious issues with her more often.  Don't let her intimidate you.  Think of other points made by other N'landers too.
Peace!
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by princekevo(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2010
All these peopel quoting bible and God, the guy never mentioned he is a christian.
So based on what he is i would advice him to help the poor widow, and dont fall in love or let her fall for you, with that your security is guaranteed.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by yusuf2(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2010
how come every one assumes the dude in question is single? he did not state his marital status, IMO i think if he is married, he should find a way to avoid it abruptly even if he has to quit his job so he doesn't ruin his marriage and make sure your wife is aware of the situation, if he isn't, he should try to manage to forge a relationship with her but no s-e-x and quickly start applying 4 another job so when u finally get one, u resign and state in your resignation letter the true reason you're resigning so the HR would know how to handle her, for the sake of others, who knows? bank might decide to reject your resignation and fire her instead.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by OBLONG(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2010
use your camera phone to record her unclothedness and post it up online or give the pictures to her pastor and her kids to bring her back to sanity. What a foolish woman~!

Your dccik is not for sale--- you should have to fccuk anyone you don't want to~!
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Justcash(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2010
Follow these steps;

1. Tell her that you'll do it[b] because you don't want to lose your job.[/b] Record the audio of the deal in your phone, and hire a private investigator after filing a report at a  police station that is abit far away. Tell your friends and trusted co-workers.

2. Take a picture of her unclothed after tactically undressing her and record the conversations with your phone on the day that you promised to do it with her (Don't have sex with her except you need to in order to obtain enough evidence)). Draw out implicating statements. Make one of your trusted co-worker and friends that is aware to monitor two of you on that day with the private investigator. Let them record your arrival with her.

3. Be a Man, Threaten her on the spot that you'll take the pictures to the newspapers (It'll make a good news) and expose the fact that you have filed a police report.

4.  Demand for a 20million naira ransome. Do it in her presence, not over a phone or internet.

5. If she doesn't give you the money, sue her to court,  call the police and show the pictures, then take the pictures to the Newspaper houses.

6. If She pays, resign and get out of town for a long time. Invest the money in better stuffs.

If she can bite your buttocks without minding your excreter, bite her head without minding her brain.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by maclatunji: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2010
Tell her to marry you, then she can have you all she wants. Simple as that.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by ud4u: 11:42am On Mar 10, 2010
Don't do it because when I was faced with such problem I refused and God blessed me with a better job
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by idifu(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2010
Zap dat b.i.t.c.h rigt now smiley
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by badboym: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2010
How do we know this is real?Woman don't stoop that low.Most especially the one wey be Oga.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by johncross3: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
This is a test of Faith!!!
Look at Joseph in the Bible, I pray you read his story
Pls remain steadfast in the LORD, this a very trying time for you,
just remain steadfast in the Lord.
Jesus Christ Was tempted by the Devil and He overcame it,
Same as Joseph,
Pls let your Inspiration come from our LORD Who made Heaven and Earth.
I rest my case!!![color=#990000][/color][i][/i] cool cool cool
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by martinosi: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
Amaka cool down, you like whahala sometimes haba!!!
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by fubiluv: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2010
What a life!
smiley But what will you do now?,
I think you need to pray and get really hard working.
If your performance is excellent,she can't do anything.
Also try and avoid her. shocked
Good luck. wink
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2010
what are you waiting for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Simba And Nala Were Black Americans In Lion King #thelionking(photos) / Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. / Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.