Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired (12330 Views)

I Miss Sex, My Boss Wants To Help My Sick Husband (photo) / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by AqRiUsAge(f): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2010
eros:

Like you said, the woman is a widow and it is very likely she had a hand in her husband's death. Women can never be trusted. Most are serpents and scorpions looking for their next victim. She could be a very diabolical person who uses the future success of the junior staff to keep getting promoted.

^^^ Oh my goodness sad
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2010
mama-gee:

Don't mind the Daft 10-year-old, [size=20pt]I post mature threads [/size] yet I don't see anything outstanding about the nonsense she posts everywhere. grin

ai tete mu ole ole mu oloko

what's your definition of mature?

stupidity?

'cos 99% of your threads take the Oscar for daftness.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by sweetguy10(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
F$#k HOLY GOODNESS OUT OF HER , F$#K THE BITCH TO UNRECOGNISABLE STUPOR , MAKE MORE MONEY WHILE Zap.I.N.G her , use protection both native and the physical ones , THOSE KINDA WOMEN ARE WEIRD AND CRAZY IN BED ,DRINK 2 BOTTLE OF ALOMO BITTERS , IT AIDS ERECTION ,

that's my simple advice
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Utali(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^^^
why did you take the words outta my mouth?

F, K the hell outta her, i mean serious canning
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Xionez(m): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2010
@rusky, His stick must have overthrown the brain. He probably doesn't need any advice anymore.Come o think of it,which guy will leave a woman who is ready to spend on him especially in this hard times.ABEGGGG JOOOOOOOOO, come to think of it the guy didn't need advice, he jus wan clear conscience. tongue
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by mamagee3(f): 12:25am On Mar 11, 2010
tpia.:

ai tete mu ole ole mu oloko

what's your definition of mature?

stupidity?

'cos 99% of your threads take the Oscar for daftness.
OMG!
You're the biggest dumbo in the history of mankind. . .
And who told you that statement was referring to me. . .
I was simply referring to the person highlighted by the user I quoted. .
And who's fixating on each other now?. . .
3 straight quotes from me from different threads and you think I'm the one kissing your butt. grin grin
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Ayemokhia: 12:32am On Mar 11, 2010
Guy, if she is not married. dont wasist any time, give her what she want. he dey pain me say dis kind opportunity no dey com my way cos that my boss 4 dey c me run
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by abrahym(m): 2:08am On Mar 11, 2010
No be new thang jawe
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by latepa(m): 2:28am On Mar 11, 2010
You're looking for a place for advise and you came to NL, Sorry ooooo!!!
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by jamalzox: 4:52am On Mar 11, 2010
WANTED:
AN EXPERIENCED MUSIC/SOUND PRODUCER WHO IS VERSATILE AND CAN MAKE USE OF PRO TOOLS WELL.
CAN MIX AND MASTER WELL ON PRO TOOLS,
CALL 08066301946.
LASGIDI ,
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by airzzee(m): 6:28am On Mar 11, 2010
@Poster

U are a liar. I hate when pple who are nt working hard begin to look for short-cuts to their stepping up. your story is like those that say without sleeping with their lectures, the man will fail them (I have equally tackled such here).

@All, it is rare that marketers are sacked when they are doing well. Exception was only during the mad downsizing occasioned by the d bad economy and meltdown. Let this man (or is she an lxb) not deceive anyone of you. No female bank manager can make such a silly demand, with a threat behind it. No! Nigeria is bad, but we have nt got this bad. Poster is necessarily a ne'er do well. Wake up and do your job.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by JesChill(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2010
IF YOU ARE REALLY TELLING THE TRUTH,,,KEEP THE TEXT MESSAGES AND LOVE MAILS U SAID SHE SENDS TO YOU, IT MIGHT COME IN HANDY, OR BETTER STILL SEND A COPY OF THE MAIL TO A HIGHER PERSON WITH A COMPLAINT LETTER, COS EITHER WAY U ARE IN DEEP SHIT IF U DONT ACT WISELY
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by kollysnut(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2010
My guy, just go fire the woman at least u r not married, Na opportunity for Ur break through. u no things r hard in Nigeria, just hit the money, remember anal sex o, she gonna like it. ow i wish r was in Ur shoes cos if u Bleep up u r finish in life. Ur prayer don answer. act wisely o, cheers.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by eudio(f): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2010
this is temptation staring at you in the face.

fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by bolutopaz(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2010
Guy if u no wan do pass am 2 ya friend who is interested, @TE AMAKA i like ur views , o boy check wetin kill d husband, carry pen digital recorder and let ur friend (M/F) know if u r going but use ya kondom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by ursa: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2010
A way seems right onto a man but the end of destruction,

Sleep with me and I will promote you,  is she the owner of the bank ?,  what if she is fired tomorrow, !

Just pray, fast and ignore her,  only God can decide your fate,

Promotion comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by chidiosky2: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2010
Guy you are sure between d devil and d red sea,my honest advice is for u to do d show after all she is not married again and somebody has to do d function.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by gidson12(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2010
mumu, after u go come ask which style be the best to do her, u've already been screwing her and u are talking bull***, dont mind him Nlanders, i know the guy, he's already on it, and i warned him of this. mumu
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Ayemokhia: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2010
Guy if u know u no fit Fire ur boss, send me her number. i get enough oil/milk 2 go round ur office
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by hexcraft(m): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2010
Please Don't mortgage your conscience for your personal desire and even your future for it is not worth the pain and agony you will go through at the end of the whole saga. Nigeria is bad, bad and bad, WHO IS NIGERIA? Its just you and I. We should stand firm on what is right, what we believe and don't ever allow others to take decision about our future for us, then and then alone can we truly be mature men and women our society intend to build.

Please what ever the interest is, I tell you. Just believe in God or Allah and whatever your faith professes, Was she the one that got you were you are now? Its only you that can change your destiny and future, Use the Case of Joseph as an example and prepare for the worse. But Remember, The Eyes of the Lord is upon US ALL.

"Begin today to be what you want to be tomorrow". - St. Jerome
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Awesomepal(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2010
I wonder why certain things happen to certain people, It's unimaginable!

For a widow to be mean enough to give you such blood-chilling threat (i.e, date me or get fired; a woman!), I won't be surprised if it's revealed that she had a hand in her husband's death. She could even be a fetish 'high priestess' of some deep sh*tt for all you care. Could use your 'juices' for whatever. These things happen.
Methink u'd take dt very seriously, shocked

there she told me that right from the first day she set my eyes on me she has not been herself.that is either i give in to her advancies or get fired.
I mean, imagine the audacity!!! embarassed

After all said and done, my candid advice is that U shuld find things to tell her that would put her off you (you know her better, and you kno silly thgs girls tell guys they dont want to date that can put guys off!). shocked

If you 're truly serious abt getting this off your neck, seek further counselling from the church! angry
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by galatico(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2010
Go ahead and fire her!!!! She has given you the license!!!
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by YD(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2010
i'm just curious. i know that the way banks are structured these days a BM isn't so free on sacking and hiring. well, depending on the bank tho.
while you are at it, just keep piling evidences of her approaches and the eventual affair. if she's dumb enough to send you love mails on the bank's mailing network shocked these evidences may not be for blackmail but for vindication incase things go sour wink apparently she's not covering her own tracts. fret not. you do it or not i bet you could have an edge to instead, get her fired.
BUSHMEAT GO HUNT THE HUNTER grin grin grin tongue

if she hadn't threatened, maybe i may have considered other sides, for instance, her likeness could be genuine. she doesn't seem to be intereseted in anything serious, just sex?
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by YD(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2010
Awesomepal:

If you 're truly serious abt getting this off your neck, seek further counselling from the church! angry

Hmmm
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by kunle75(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2010
@poster,
Plssssss fleeeeeeeeeee if there is any other word to it,i was once in your shoes dou it hard at first but bcso of my values system i took off i knew not most of us wld love to do that especially when u need money and job despirately,but remember the YORUBA adage that says the person looking 4 free gift shld also be prepare to recieve wahala, enough is for the wise, God will see u tru.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Dokai: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2010
if you feel you can marry her go ahead. If you dont, then dont. But anyway i think you have already decided on wat u want to do. It seems you are trying to get an affirmative to make you feel good!?
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Toonice(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
Na logic, 1million naira per folk that is all.

OWO KAN MILLION KAN
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2010
My guy, 1 tin av notisd in Life is wen a persn listns 2 d advice gvn by peopl esp wen it's d rong 1, he/she suffrs d consequencs ALONE!

Dos who advisd hm/hr wrngly wil nt shar in d punishmt. My guy, folow ur hrt n conscienc. U knw it aint rit; dnt let pple drag u in2 d MUD.

Remembr, u shl b judgd basd on wat u do n nt wat odas ar tellg u 2 do cos d BALL WIL ALWYS B IN UR CORT.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by EmmaSun1(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2010
Oh poor you, this is a lose-lose situation and Nigeria is a law-less country so your damned if you do and damned if you don’t. Is there a bigger boss you can talk to about this? Just like this sensible lady have just said God is able to carry you through this situation
Please make sure you don’t fall in that temptation (remember Joseph in the BIBLE, at last Victory will be yours)
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Borat1: 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2010
Do whats right. . .surely you are not asking us whats right or wrong are you?
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by opribo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ poster
are you still asking, if you dont know how to do it go and ask questions well and make sure you hammer like never before so that when she sees you next time she will salute you yes sir. Carry go its your time, enjoy
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by misanho: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2010
I love ma digital pencam n ma miniature voice recorded, it clears d air, U need 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? / Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! / Clitoris: The Only Organ Whose Sole Purpose Is For Pleasure. (pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.