Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired (12329 Views)

I Miss Sex, My Boss Wants To Help My Sick Husband (photo) / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by totorimi: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2010
It happened to me once my boss and i went for a course in far away Tanzania and men I never knew these ogas can play. My reward was more promotion and more training courses abroad. Don't miss this golden opportunity make sure you handle the assignment well trust me if you play your role well you will enjoy your stay in that coy, but above all be wise and cautious not all that glitters is gold always. Be the man and be vigilant don't ever forget yourself once you start be on the look out.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by CGKing(m): 12:00am On Mar 12, 2010
why hasnt it happended to me nowwwww lol
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 12, 2010
Young Man 4 1, men who r commanded by women 2 dr bidding r sissies.worst still when it has 2 do wt sex.4 me d best advice would b:tk her out 2 lunch on a wknd.b d perfect gentleman host.try within reason 2 mk her happy then @ d peak,start by addressn her as madam.Tell her dt she reminds u a lot about ur mother(even if they don't look alike),dt u like her d way u do ur mother but as regards her earlier demand:its not dt u don't find her attractive ,dt rili u do(ego blown)but d point is dt from d 1st day u saw her u always seen her as a surrogate mum of sorts because of d close resemblance btwn them.under ds circumstance, sexual relations will b very impossible cuz of d psychological effect ds will hv on d whole tn. u probably mit not b able 2 get ur baby boy 2 perform.tell her u sincerely flatterd by her attention but tryn 2 bring ut 2 fruition mit produce very disappointn results.:of course ds a template though.Under no circumstance r u 2 sleep wt her.i don't lik do/die crap.feels creepy,
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Modula(m): 7:39am On Mar 12, 2010
In as much as you re not married,dam the consiquence nd go out with her as far as it will take you to where you re going.But always remember to play save.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Zhahovic(m): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2010
Jeepers! Mên,u ärê in 1 hèlluvä jäm, But i think yöu shöuld givè in tö hér.If yöu anälysè it wèll,yöu äre likely böund tö gäin möre thän lösing
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Mekzie(m): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2010
Knowing how hard it is to find a job in naija, I'd do what ^^^ said. Like Ebonyeyes said, you're screwed either way, so if you must do it, MAKE SURE you use protection in your se*ual relations with her and be sure to get some evidence and be ready to blackmail her if things turn sour. Because as I can see, she does not mind playing dirty and in my opinion, would drop you like a ciggarette butt when shes done with you. Reporting her boss? I wouldnt. Might backfire.

True Talk
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by bukasa: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2010
guy the old lady just need some screwing, just give it 2 her and remember 2b lukin 4a new job, lol, cheesy
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Ofido(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt]guy i cant really understand what you are waiting for, 1} she is not married 2} she wants ur dic, why not Bleep the hell out of her and make her beg for more or are u man enough for the runs so i can teach you.[/size][/size]
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by kcng: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2010
THIS IS DEFINATELY A TEST FROM GOD. PASS IT BY SAYING NO: AND DAMN THE CONSIQUENSES, OR FAIL IT AND GET DEMOTED BY GOD.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by NatGas(m): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2010
Target ur Boss and get ur target what are u waiting for ?
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Odunnu: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2010
i told u b4 and i am saying it again. . .dnt suck dat woman,if one nothing else,ur dignity and come to think of it,what enjoyment will a young,nice looking man like u get from a sagging braests,wrinkled-but madeup-d faced woman?
Dnt let that woman get the satisfaction oooo.Say NO and be at peace with ur conscience.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by ngozianu(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2010
Now it is a woman sexually harrassing an innocent young man, No body is noising about it, QUIT THAT JOB UNEMPLOYMENT DOES not kill, but lack of not see self employment opportunities that kill
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by emmydee(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2010
since you'r not married, u can date her and possibly marry her if you feel good about her
i dont see any ill in this, unless your married.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by legalmaili: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2010
MAN BE CAREFUL AND KEEP UR HEAD UP AND UR EAR DOWN, IF YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHO AND WHAT SHE IS UP TO. SEND ME HER FULL DETAILS AND I WILL HELP YOU READ HER. FOR FREE.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Pame(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2010
AM SURE YOU DON'T KNOW THE DIRECTION WHERE THE WIND BLOWS THEREAFTER. BEING CONFUSED DOES NOT REALLY MEAN YOU WILL GIVE-IN TO HER ADVANCES OR NOT. WHICH ONE DO U PREFER, UR FUTURE OR YOUR PRESENT? GO THE DIRECTION THAT SUITS YOUR PERSON MOST.WEIGH IT WELL BEFORE YOU TAKE AN ACTION. WHO KNOWS , YOU MIGHT BE THE PERSON GOD HAS DESTINED FOR HER LIFE, OR SIMPLY PUT , THAT MIGHT BE THE VERY WAY FORWARD TO YOUR SUCCESS IN LIFE, WEIGH IT WELL
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by sammie256: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2010
cock and bull story
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by mamagee3(f): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2010
oníjògbòn:

[color=#006600]from your rant above, it is safe to conclude that not only are u a slow rum-dum, ya thinking faculty low pass monkey own.

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the OP is a man from his post. . . another pointer for your slow a(ss) is his screen name.

and in case your slow a(ss) is still confused about the OP's gender, well here's a quote he made in another thread, which by the way, your slow a(ss) also posted:

She's more of an immature, blabbing, dumbass oponu. grin grin

I love this thing. . . grin
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by dani1luv: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2010
chaii mama . .g grin
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by mamagee3(f): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2010
^^What did I do? grin
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by femidude(m): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2010
Oga ise please try to be fast with ur decision beacuse she may caught u un aware and be careful in
palying ur cards. Wish u best of luck.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Zhahovic(m): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2010
Stöp dulling yöurself,man!
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by james1(m): 7:19am On Nov 03, 2012
The poster did not come tell us how it went or ended.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by BOAproperties: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
Don't try it becos their is something behind her request.luk all these women have hidden agenda,what ite certain was dat is for selfish interest.so watch out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advice To The opposite gender / Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] / Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.