Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired (12301 Views)

I Miss Sex, My Boss Wants To Help My Sick Husband (photo) / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by uchemummy(f): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2010
Kgdavid:

didnt you guys do english comprehension in secondary school?

You are an idiot. if you dont know what to respond you better find your mate or something else to do with yourself. English master
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Kgdavid(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2010
^ i suppose you must be insulted that i pointed out that people don't pay attention to detail. goin through menopause aren't u uche mama? respect yourself, ur kids could be on nl watchin 'mummy' fight
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by HeroKing: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2010
Poster,

Drop me a line on the email address on my profile. I should be able to help you out. You will laugh last and laugh longer.

One love.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by chrisrock(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2010
my guy follow your mind,
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by onmyown(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2010
bykes. dont know what the problem is here. you already have documentary evidence. play along collect more evidence you can use when it goes sour and she turns against you. make movies of when you sleep with  her. keep the love notes. forward the text messages to another sim for safe keeping. its a dog eat dog world. locate the weakest part of her armour and have a spear ready for the kill when it becomes necessary. sleep with her good.

you just have to learn how to be ruthless. with a smile.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by ceysaga: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2010
The issue here is easy. She is not married since her hubby is dead she is single again. The last batch of coopers have flooded the market so dnt join them. Its TOUGH out there. Use this opportunity wisely but give her ur rules from the start. Goodluck.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2010
boy1:

B4 u go out with a widow,u must first ask her what killed d husband.

Lol, so you think she's very silly to that extent that she's gonna tell him what killed her husband?,  even if she was the one that killed him.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by timilehing(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2010
oh boy. ar u fit for her age?-i'll say go for it but u ve a girlfriend?don't try it kiddo!!
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by KennyG6(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2010
call her bluff and tell her to do her worst. Let me tell you, it wont end there, the next thing she would ask you to start sleeping over at her house, or that u cant have a girlfriend, or worse still to start stealing bank money.
If she decides to sack you b4 u get anoda job, count it all joy jare, it wont be the end of the world for you
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2010
TELL HER YOU HAVE AIDS.PREMATURE EJACULATION WHATEVER TELL HER SOMETHIN NASTY OR GO WITH THE BLACKMAIL STRATEGY OR YOU CUD UNLEASH YOU GF ON HER SHE WILL KNO HOW TO HANDLE IT
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by DivineR: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2010
well i think this is a thing of the mind. My advice to you is PLEASE DON'T DO IT, CAUSE IT WILL NOT END IN THE OFFICE.

USE YOUR NUMBER SIX, TELL HER U WOULD VE LOVED TO DO THAT, SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL AND HARDWORKING WOMAN, BUT YOU ARE INTO BLOOD COVENANT WITH YOUR woman. TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO TELL HER STORY THAT WILL SCARE HER, BETTER STILL YOU GUYS WILL REMAIN FRIENDS. remember she is your boss and is not good to fight with your boss otherwise she will make the work miserable for you.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by doctorlov: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2010
the question you should ask yourself is what do u really want out of life.cos that alone will guide the decision you'll take.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Dark1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2010
uhm, uhm,. . . poster, what round are u on rite now? embarassed tongue This ur silence sef. . . e be like sey u don decide 2 take ur destiny in ur hands ooooh! cheesy undecided

Now, get this str8. . . ur mind was made up the moment u had this tete-a-tete with ur boss! lipsrsealed tongue btw what kinda advise were u expecting on NL? Could it be moral justification 2 do the do? Guy, u don't need no approval frm no one if thats what u thinkin of.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2010
Dark1:

uhm, uhm,. . . poster, what round are u on rite now? embarassed tongue This your silence sef. . . e be like sey u don decide 2 take your destiny in your hands ooooh! cheesy undecided

Now, get this str8. . . your mind was made up the moment u had this tete-a-tete with your boss! lipsrsealed tongue btw what kinda advise were u expecting on NL? Could it be moral justification 2 do the do? Guy, u don't need no approval frm no one if thats what u thinkin of.

Never mind him oo my guy, Maybe he wants NL people to support him to do what's bad and at least he's matured enough to decide in his mind whichever way to go.

Either the right or wrong way.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Dolemite(f): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2010
You are so goddammed lucked, sleep with her dammit!! i don't see a problem here.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by mamagee3(f): 12:10am On Mar 10, 2010
Poster. . .
Your story sounds soooo unrealisitic. . . grin grin
But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt
and say you shouldn't do something you'll regret
instead of sleeping with her, I think you should avoid her,
Persist from going anywhere you know she would be
That would help. . .
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Kgdavid(m): 12:14am On Mar 10, 2010
^looooool didn't i say this girl is brainless? is there a way to stop going to the same place(the office) as your boss?
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by lexzybaba(m): 12:25am On Mar 10, 2010
this is a normal game being played in naija now
it's just a matter of playing ur game safe
be extremely careful,
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by onijogbon(m): 12:33am On Mar 10, 2010
THE AMAKA:

i just realized the poster didn't say if it  is a male or female.
poster, what is your gender?

olodo! what part of "SHE is a widow" wey the OP post u know comprehend?

@ OP, just like Ebonyeyes said, u'd be damned if u did and if u didn't, so u might as well go on soun but just like someone noted, make sure say u dey record every conversation you have with her o and if u can video una office rendezvous or wherever una go get am on na upper hand u get be dat. 

Oh, u berra not delete those text messages cause dat na part of ya evidence in case kasala burst come hit ceiling o  grin

last time i checked e no dey against the law to video tape or wiretap pesin for naija (i stand corrected sha). . . yeah right! like say anybodi go enforce the law even if it existed.   
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Smi1(m): 12:41am On Mar 10, 2010
@Poster, you better be wise and grab what you need in life, many are here preaching and saying every sort of things, no one knows God ways of blessing and fulfillling someones dream, God purposely bring some certain people to your way for you to progress in life, OVER RELIGIOUS GO KILL NAIJA PEOPLE grin
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by crown22: 12:42am On Mar 10, 2010
can i help u
i presume we look alike
erin ku si ilu ailobe
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by mamagee3(f): 12:45am On Mar 10, 2010
oníjògbòn:

[color=#006600]
olodo! what part of [b]"SHE is a widow" wey the OP post u know comprehend? [/b]

Don't mind the Daft 10-year-old, I post mature threads yet I don't see anything outstanding about the nonsense she posts everywhere. grin
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Theblessed(f): 2:12am On Mar 10, 2010
Hmmm!  Sleeping with your boss sounds fantastic, eh? Remember this, all that glitters are not 'Gold'. Run, before you become a victim of HiV or something.  Otherwise, you'd realise you're not the 'bomb' she thinks you are.  And, if you still think you are, do you know how many guys that have had similar proposals and may or may not have taken the offers?  Therefore, think hard before you jump and don't forget your condoms else, sorrio o o o!
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by THEAMAKA(f): 2:19am On Mar 10, 2010
oníjògbòn:

olodo! what part of "SHE is a widow" wey the OP post u know comprehend?

you are the the real olodo!!!
im talking about the poster's gender
does this make sense? "the poster didnt say if he was a he or a she"
if i say that, i would basically be saying i already assume the poster is a guy without knowing the gender.
that is why i asked with a follow up question, POSTER, WHAT IS YOUR GENDER? are you stu pid, slow, or simple, which one?
you be real olodo, so sit down.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Kgdavid(m): 2:30am On Mar 10, 2010
the posters gender was pretty obvious though. once it had been established that the boss was a woman the most logical thing would be to assume that the poster is male.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:37am On Mar 10, 2010
Kgdavid:

the posters gender was pretty obvious though. once it had been established that the boss was a woman the most logical thing would be to assume that the poster is male.

Although rare it's a same-S,ex relationship duh
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by BabyCakes(f): 2:37am On Mar 10, 2010
I think the general assumption here is that the poster is male, but dont forget that the poster could also be a woman and her boss is making lesbian advances towards her, either way, the poster has to realise that if he/she gives in, it will not be a one time affair, and The boss lady will continue to abuse the situation and use it to her advantage.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by THEAMAKA(f): 2:41am On Mar 10, 2010
yes i realized that later, now can we move on? isn't that like a 2-day old comment?
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by utotomi50(m): 2:44am On Mar 10, 2010
hmmmm grin
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by sulad82i(m): 2:46am On Mar 10, 2010
Omo this naa serious matter. I cant tell you what to but I really feel u. Women hmm, be careful with them ooo.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by onijogbon(m): 2:51am On Mar 10, 2010
THE AMAKA:

you are the the real olodo!!!
im talking about the poster's gender
does this make sense? "the poster didnt say if he was a he or a she"
if i say that, i would basically be saying i already assume the poster is a guy without knowing the gender.
that is why i asked with a follow up question, POSTER, WHAT IS YOUR GENDER? are you stu pid, slow, or simple, which one?
you be real olodo, so sit down.

from your rant above, it is safe to conclude that not only are u a slow rum-dum, ya thinking faculty low pass monkey own.

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the OP is a man from his post. . . another pointer for your slow a(ss) is his screen name.

and in case your slow a(ss) is still confused about the OP's gender, well here's a quote he made in another thread, which by the way, your slow a(ss) also posted:

bykes:

sometime during my campus days i brought this chic home and in the middle of action i looked for my condom and could not find it my roomate has used it,it was about some mins to midnite and i now dashed out to look for condom and by the time i came back the chic has gone.i learnt from that anyway never to lack condom with me.i believe the boyfriend is just trying to relaod his arsenal after given out the ones he has.let her learn to trust her bf thats the only way their relationship can stay

Missing Condom

now, my question to u is: do women wear condoms for ya village? olodo ara e!

Kgdavid:

ol' boy, wetin be logic? dat one no dey her dictionary o. . . very soon she go  ask wetin ya own gender be.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by THEAMAKA(f): 2:57am On Mar 10, 2010
are you that foolish?
like i remember people's ID's from thread to thread and what they posted on this day and that day or the other week?
maybe that's something you do, but not me.

are you trying to prove how mighty you think you are? feels like your pumping iron now, huh?
looney.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Remedies For A Smelly Vagina... / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.