Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired (12324 Views)

I Miss Sex, My Boss Wants To Help My Sick Husband (photo) / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by awolols(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2010
the way you sound is like a dummy. you are a guy and she`s a widow, not a married woman, go ahead meanwhile watch your back cos u might get shot from behind, dnt be dull, THIS IS LAGOS
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by minute(f): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2010
You shouldnt mix se.x with work honey .It gets really complicated,uncomfortable and awkward. undecided undecided undecided

Not to mention the effects from co-workers and gossip,it could affect productivity.You should report to a

superior (above her).Document everytime she makes a sexual comment towards you.Every company has

guidelines for sexual harassment that are in accordance to the law.It is illegal to sexually harass someone at work

and it causes the company a lot of risks including legal ones.

If she wants to have se.x,let her go to a bar and meet some random one night stand material,meet a guy or use dating websites to get her groove on or something!
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by zikko(m): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2010
try as mush as possible to be on-top of your job and be friendly with this woman dont try to aviod her, send her email discourgeing this act, you must apply great wisdom. take her out for a dinner at you own expens tell her that you care so much about her fellings tell her how good and nice she is, tell her every thing a lady who want to hear, then plead with her that you can not do what she is asking because of your future. if you are sincere and you pray God will interven. smiley
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Bonie(m): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2010
TRUE TALK;;;;;; hmmm
wat would Jesus do ?
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by rusky(m): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2010
has anyone wondered why the poster has not replied to any of your posts? I dont believe him!!! Some people just wants to know what people think about certain issues.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by HARDDON: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2010
she is a widow, does she have enuf money to blow on a brada? cos now, the value of men's juice jst went up by 500% since she demanded it!

R u single and still searching??

is your rod like mine that can do damage and last for as long as 1hr 45 mins? is she still yound n sexy?[b]my advise? break her waist, u wud gain instant promotions and leap forward in crazy bounds! , she is singl, [/b]but b sure to knw wot really killed her hubby! cool
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by tunde1200(m): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2010
omo ekun what are u waiting for even shes iv positive take care ur life
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by ibkaa: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2010
This should not be too difficult to answer.  You both are adults, She is single, are u single and available?  If yes, then check what your office policy says about staff dating, see if you're not violating any policies.  

If you're not interested in her, stand your ground, be firm when telling her you're not interested don't say something while your body language contradicts what you're saying and at the same time gather as much evidence as you can against her (thank God for technology), coz if she decides to pull you down, she goes down as well.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by doctor126(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2010
My broda, l think d devil is at work in which you need to pray and fast. Use Joseph in the bible for example, so beware because not everything that glitter is Gold. Best of luck.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Blogicon1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2010
o boy see groove!! O man, opportunity comes but once in a damn life time. Use this wisely. Have fun while you make some cash, but be ready for judgment day.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by aganaboos1: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2010
Pls continue from where you stopped.Have you not been giving him before?
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by mobby4ever(f): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2010
I have som questions to ask, espcially because she is a widow.
1. How old is the Lady?
2.How do u look (i mean the poster)
3. whats the age difference btw the two of u?
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by smooooooth: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2010
please dont do it o. let the life of JOSEPH guide you. infact resign and let me have your position, i know how to deal with situations like that. grin
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by tylesh(f): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2010
WWJD, ?ask urself
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by AVISENNA: 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2010
Guy wat you start now you'll not be able to finish. Do not let a minute of passion cost you a life time of pain. She's doing down the drain and she'll drag you along with her. If you would take my advice tell her boldly it's against your faith and you can't do it,. Don't tell her you want to consider or think about it.

Do not even push your luck. I once got involved with a single mother or better yet a divorcee with kids , the truth is that she had series of affairs but latter passed on cause she was diagnosed with HIV. For some reason God spared me ever since i have not had sex with anyone or wil have with anyone till i get married.

THINK AM WELL WELL
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Wrex(m): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2010
Give her what she wants but if you are not interested,tell her you would have loved to but you are HIV positive
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by stellauc(f): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2010
Pray & use ur discretion
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by holotee(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hmmm, Lets you have two options. Do it or don't it. Either way u have an idea what the end is both cases. Since u have finished both scenarios in your head, it's left for you to make a decision. Whether u do it or not pls let's know what happens.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by OBLONG(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2010
HARDDON:

[b]my advise? break her waist, u wud gain instant promotions and leap forward in crazy bounds! , she is singl, [/b]but b sure to knw wot really killed her hubby! cool
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

LMAO! hahahahah shocked grin shocked grin
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by axeman85(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2010
@poster
sorry ma lo di oko opo ooo.

anyway as she is a widow, it technically means she is single and searching . afterall she go offer you links and all. remember say work no dey outside ooo, so make you dey shine her congo and then you get what you want to get out of it, or you ignore her advances and report to those in charge as you have enough proof and evidence to show that she had been making improper sexual advances at you and threatening you which in turn means gross misconduct. the choice is yours, but think well. may you head guide and lead you well.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by HIROSHI: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2010
The woman is obviously ugly hence the need for the poster to seek counsel. If she were a supple widow, you already know the answer to the question before you asked.

In any case, you were not confused because if you were, how did you get the time to leave her office without giving her any response, then the next thing was to go to Nairaland to seek counsel? Oh come on,

You have made your decision, you are just looking for who would help you justify it. Unfortunately, the opinions here differ sharply.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by mrperfect(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2010
What do you think?
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by hauler: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2010
Why people stay responding to this AMAKA child still baffles me, the girl is not older than 13 but likes to chat amongst grown folk. Just ignore her, she claims to be born in the US but can't read English. Please give her time to complete her high school education before you start knocking her. She'll soon learn.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by kayc33(m): 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2010
^ LoL
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by Meldrick(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2010
ibkaa:

This should not be too difficult to answer.  You both are adults, She is single, are u single and available?  If yes, then check what your office policy says about staff dating, see if you're not violating any policies. 

If you're not interested in her, stand your ground, be firm when telling her you're not interested don't say something while your body language contradicts what you're saying and at the same time gather as much evidence as you can against her (thank God for technology), coz if she decides to pull you down, she goes down as well.

It's been along time I've read a very brilliant reply like this. What more can I say? u have said it all.

ibkaa:

don't say something while your body language contradicts what you're saying

I love this.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by initstime: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2010
Don't do it ,if you do it you die.u will start by loosing the Job u want to preserve, u may get bonus of 3 in 1 deadly disease as the sin allowance.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by ndustan(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2010
well, one of the reasons he got the job in the first place is that he can serve in the job and some other job unspecified,
but i think it happens most time wen you as a guy front that potential,
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by dhappyking(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2010
Ma Gee. I no envy u at all. I am in the industry and know what it feels like to have your job on the line. However my adice;

1. Take time to pray over the whole thing.
2. Decide on what you really want to do here.
3. Act by engaging her in a soul to soul discussion and let her know your mind.
4. Accept the outcome in Good faith. Whichever way it goes.

But If were in your shoes and I am most certain that I do not want her. I will be very nice to her. Get to know more about her life, by sharing as much info as is safe and possible. Assure her that you adore her too, but the office enironment makes it complicated for u, as people are bound to suspect with time. Make her realize that there are more to get from true friendship than sexual acts. The Lord on you side. It can be a WIN WIN.

GOOD LUCK, BRO!!!
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by tmubee(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2010
Man, is she attractive? Golly! I would go down on her, suck it, lick it, kiss it, chop it. Then f#$k her like I'd go to prison if I didn't. Man, you're on to something here. Carry on, lucky chap.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by donfade: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2010
deary if you are a true christian you should know what God say regards this act he abhors it losing your job is not the end of the world but rather the beginning of a new life let God count on you, remember joseph he is still watching. May the spirit guide you in the right direction.
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by samnaija: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2010
do us a favour and just do it. even if she uglyyyy!!! slamit first ask questions later
Re: My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired by eros(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2010
This is some serious dilemma, but yet very easy to solve. It is either two things, Zap. the living day light out of the hag or quit your job. But if i was in your shoes, i will quit the job and find another one.

Like you said, the woman is a widow and it is very likely she had a hand in her husband's death. Women can never be trusted. Most are serpents and scorpions looking for their next victim. She could be a very diabolical person who uses the future success of the junior staff to keep getting promoted.

Be wise son, this is NAIJA AND STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN. So, i say run out of that cursed bank like you never did your whole life. A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advice To The opposite gender / If Simba And Nala Were Black Americans In Lion King #thelionking(photos) / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.