Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

“Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed (35987 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by martineverest(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2017
R2bees:
The rate at which Oyinbo dey marry our girls these days is quite alarming.. hope their will be ones left for us cos me I no wan go Ghana or Uganda in search of wife.
at least kenya and south African women prefer nigerian men ..lol

1 Like

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by MissChievous199(f): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2017
Tolexander:
The babe dey yoga as if sey na rubber be her body.

I am pretty sure that the lady is from Edo.

Ine sounds more Efik...
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Kimy97(f): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2017
Tolexander:

calabar
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by JohnsonEmma(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2017
Happy birthday to Me.

1 Like

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by iammolise(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2017
oya e don click... Yrs of regularly attending yoga didn't go to waste... Oyinbo bobo don fall... Oya make we dance skelelelelewoo! n shork! grin.
See her face
Definitely an edo girl... Hehehe grin
But d guy nose no be here oh! grin
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by RaptorX: 8:36am On Oct 04, 2017
9japrof:
Pretty couple, am sure pretty kids are in the offing.

Me I dey look for fine oyibo babe to marry grin, I owe my "childrens" a wonderful light skin and beautiful face.

Make una help a brother shocked
You better work on your mindset and stop seeing your God given skin as inferior. Who told you black is not beautiful, just reading all the self hating comments anytime a thread like this hit front page tells me Africans have been psychologically defeated.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by kendylet(f): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2017
Nogodye:
Nigerian married to foreigner...all in the name of Money.Anyways, HML
money kee isn't it obvious they fell in love?
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by geosegun(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2017
Nice pics, especially the yoga shot. These shots were taken in Raddisson Blu Anchorage, along Ozumba Nmbadiwe. These are the most likeable spots in the hotel cool
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by speedyGonzales: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2017
R2bees:
The rate at which Oyinbo dey marry our girls these days is quite alarming.. hope their will be ones left for us cos me I no wan go Ghana or Uganda in search of wife.

White men are marrying Nigerian women more than ever because, Nigerian women on average are still more traditional and still know how to treat their man right and are not parasitic! like Westernised (white) women, that have been brainwashed by radical feminism into (fat ugly) narcissistic women.
And don't worry there'll always be beautiful and decent Nigerian women to go around, if you're patient and methodical on your quest, it is a mathematical certainty due to population projections.

nice couple, wish them the best!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2017
Tolexander:

What if she's from Edo undecided undecided
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2017
martineverest:
at least kenya and south African women prefer nigerian men ..lol
lol.. and you think decent wife can come from those countries.. they are too wild jare and me I want to live long
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by saraphina(f): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2017
Tolexander:

say what you know Oga..
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by 9japrof(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2017
RaptorX:
You better work on your mindset and stop seeing your God given skin as inferior. Who told you black is not beautiful, just reading all the self hating comments anytime a thread like this hit front page tells me Africans have been psychologically defeated.

My friend keep ur opinion to yourself, I don't need it, besides can't you feel the sarcasm there with the emojis. But don't one have the right to some physical qualities he or she wants in a spouse, does that mean he or she doesn't value what he or she is.

My friend stop stereotyping people...

1 Like

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by KemjikaEme: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2017
Tolexander:

How can she be Edo when she is wearing an Efik attire for a marriage ceremony? Are you sure you are Nigerian?
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2017
dem go dey fvck different yoga style
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by rozayx5(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2017
mehn the oza room with a girl that gyms well is always lit

not all these lazy bones

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Dboy55(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2017
Tolexander:

Oga shut up if you have nothing to say

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2017
Italian her pussy go hear am

1 Like

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Skmoda360(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2017
R2bees:
when pretty ekaette still dey eye me......i think you are sick.....sickle....sicken sef.....abeg i need another incorrect word sickler......
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by YelloweWest: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2017
martineverest:
nice.
I must commend nigerian ladies for mostly marrying ppl from other races for genuine reasons unlike most nigerian men that marry their ancestors for monetary gains
That's to tell u who the real gold diggers are.

The only reason why u don't see so many of them is became most married women are not intrested in them.

Unlike our men

1 Like

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Lalas247(f): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2017
Love the colour scheme cheesy
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2017
Cute couple..Makes sense
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2017
Tolexander:

So every lady in Italy is from Edo

Your brain obviously is full of akamu & agidi!

Maybe u get Apollo for eyes too as u no fit read the post see say her name na Ine which suggests she is from the Efik or Ibibio speaking part of Nigeria.

In fact, the first pic says it all.

1 Like

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by BOMA2912(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2017
The guy resembles Pirlo
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Oshey! Let your booty do the yoga... tongue

HML to them kiss
hmmm
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2017
Tolexander:

from her traditional wear she's a calabar girl
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by RaptorX: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2017
speedyGonzales:

White men are marrying Nigerian women more than ever because, Nigerian women on average are still more traditional and still know how to treat their man right and are not parasitic! like Westernised (white) women, that have been brainwashed by radical feminism into (fat ugly) narcissistic women.
And don't worry there'll always be beautiful and decent Nigerian women to go around, if you're patient and methodical on your quest, it is a mathematical certainty due to population projections.

nice couple, wish them the best!
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by shaybebaby(f): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Maybe it's me but why is there conspicuous absence of family on both sides?

1 Like

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by peekay007: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2017
This no be Snake post......Don't bring Lala into this
emeijeh:
KLALA?!
Our dear Lala was their photographer?!

1 Share

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by dealslip(f): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2017
R2bees:
No I think the girls now prefer Oyinbo because they seem to be more flexible than our African men who think women are just upgraded house girls. They place heavy burden on them emotionally, financially and spiritually. Nigerian men need to improve on how they treat women. I am equally alarmed at the number of interracial marriages this day.

3 Likes

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by 2016easy2017: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Yoga brought them together.
Village people and Bleep boys be like challenge accepted cheesy grin

U MEAN A GIRL LIKE THIS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.