Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. (1618 Views)

Twitter: A Guy Makes Deceive People into Borrowing Huge Amount Of Money From MTN / Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. / How To Deal With A Narcissist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by Randy100: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2017
I have a girlfriend that I loved so much, but when she borrows money from me she does not pay back. How do I recover my money without causing a breakdown in our relationship.
Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by MhizzAJ(f): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2017
Money that she has paid u since

5 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by Randy100: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Really,how?
Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2017
,,forget it .if she asks for money next time,,just give out the one you can bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by Dmelkowking50(m): 7:58am On Oct 05, 2017
wat I do is to dash.. don't lend cos most girls no get head na kpash dem dey use pay back...

just give little Buh dont lend money to her ..
Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by wh33z(m): 7:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Randy100:
I have a girlfriend that I loved so much, but when she borrows money from me she does not pay back. How do I recover my money without causing a breakdown in our relationship.
bros she don pay with that level tey tey grin
Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by taylor88(m): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2017
Can't u recover all ur money via marathons of sex

As for me and my manhood we know how to knack all her life outta her pvssy
Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by Randy100: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2017
wh33z:
bros she don pay with that level tey tey grin
sister no be only me dey enjoy that one.
Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by wh33z(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2017
Randy100:
sister no be only me dey enjoy that one.
hahaha...i am a guy brodaly#so u mean say oda guys sef get shares dere grin
Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by Randy100: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2017
grin
wh33z:
that is what the spirit is telling me. grin
wh33z:
that is what the spirit is telling me.
Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by tosyne2much(m): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2017
This one na serious case oooo cheesy
Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
with Pussy abi
Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by iLegendd(m): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2017
Randy100:
Hahahaha.You're funny.
Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by MhizzAJ(f): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2017
Randy100:
Really,how?
In kind nah
Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by EmperorLee(m): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2017
You want to hit eat your cake and have it ? Ole
Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Randy100:

Why don't u just give her the money... Why should she have to borrow it

Honestly u won't get it back

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by Sierusvirus(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
Randy100:
First mistake, don't date a girl below your level or broke girl knowing truly well she has nothing to offer but only sex and beg for money.
My relationship with girls is she brings and I bring 50/50.
With this my simple principle, I got the right person that wants and accepted the principle of 50/50 relationship but will change after saying "I do". We are happy. life goes on

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Randy100:

Don't borrow her money.

if she asks make an excuse up
Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
That one has entered bad debt,forget about the money and learn how to say No or give her an amount you know you can dash out next time she ask for money....shikenna
Re: How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. by castro316: 10:40am On Apr 03, 2019
Any money you give your girlfriend is 'gift' whether it is borrow, or transport fare or motivation fee. so moving forward do your swot analysis before giving her money

(1) (Reply)

Marriage: What Exactly Do You Stand To Gain From It? / Women Can Never Live Without Men, At Least In Africa... / Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.