Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (97256 Views)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Toks2008(m): 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
demsid:
hmm cos the guy na dummy abi. After checking then he receives kiss and hug just listen to yourself sir

Why not rape her then? see mentality.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Toks2008(m): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
ladycomfort:

financially stable and big dick kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Oya start looking for big dock upandan... ..Iranu...as if all that matters in marriage is big dick.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Toks2008(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
generationz:

Seriously, how many nigerian men wouldn't accuse a lady of being a hoe if she asks him to go naked
Besides, that a guys thing can rise when aroused doesn't mean it won't fall after one minute of sex.

If a lady is practicing abstinence she should just pray to be lucky

At least the thing rise and you go know the size....better than being left in the dark.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by demsid(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Toks2008:

Why not rape her then? see mentality.
i jst pictured ur dumb scenario, wen d so called lady tel d guy to drop trouser just for seeing sake. U see when u want to colect except d guy na robot
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by burner44(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Thank God say my own big
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by DaBill001(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
its smh bruh

Do u knw wat shm means? Mr correction.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
DaBill001:

Do u knw wat shm means? Mr correction.
oya tell me sir
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by DaBill001(m): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
oya tell me sir

Shm-Shame

I hope u nw knw wink
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
DaBill001:

Shm-Shame
I hope u nw knw wink
ok let me nuh say anything
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by kokan: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
sukkot:
listen let me give you good advice, if you harbor this mindset i will strongly advice you never to get married because you will be very dissapointed. the truth of the matter is marriage kills sex, so if sex in marriage is very important to you I strongly advice you to stay single. its like this ? if jollof rice is your best food can you eat it everyday for the rest of your life without getting sick and tired of it ? now as a man when your wife gives birth and she become big and solid and shaped like a wrestler lol and you start seeing all these young pretty girls on the street will you still have the desire to even want to touch your wife again ? lmao WHATS MY POINT ? marriage kills sex. if you strongly believe what you posted i would suggest you should never get married. almost 70 percent of married people dont even have sex anymore. the sex has died. whats the point ? if you want to stay married you need to seek higher things to fulfill you and not carnal things
Am happily married with 3lovely children but am telling you sex is not a canal thing in marriage, Marriage is meant to be enjoy and not endure, Sex is the lubricant that we keep the marriage going. If a man can not perform that duty well the wife will definitely cheat. Its better to leave than to endure or cheat forever am saying this from experience. Don't let us deceive ourself

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sweetilicious(f): 1:23am On Oct 07, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Very shocking & shameful.

So sexual gratification only is the reason why she went into marriage. God gave her a caring husband but she despises his joystick.

This woman is so ungrateful!

Useless & worthless piece of trash.

Am telling you.I just wonder.When you have a caring and loving husband,what else can you ask God for?She needs factory reset

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sweetilicious(f): 1:27am On Oct 07, 2017
YeyeGirl:
"Who no like better tin make I see oooo". #Singing# grin.. But short cassava means ntin na..There are oda ways 2 satisfy a lady.. I guess her husband na " Ancient of days".. Ndi Nnamdi azikwe regime...
Exactly.She should have helped him get better.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:01am On Oct 07, 2017
SemuhleB:

It shows clearly she was in it for the money. It's bad and it sucks how sometimes good people end up with bad people, so I totally get your anger. However I always say if you win someone through flaunting money or getting someone a job in order just to date them, more likely than not once that guy/girl gets what they want then they would more likely than not cheat on you or leave you.

This is why I always say date or go for someone on same level as you and if a couple decides to abstain from sex before marriage at least inspect the goods. This is why some guys will come out crying that they thought the lady was a "virgin" or marry an impotent guy or guy with micro dick embarassed
My personal philosophy. Not higher, not lower.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by ladycomfort(f): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2017
Toks2008:

Oya start looking for big dock upandan... ..Iranu...as if all that matters in marriage is big dick.

stop being angry angry

crayon sized dick cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

may be that was why your wife left you cool
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Toks2008(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2017
ladycomfort:

stop being angry angry

crayon sized dick cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

may be that was why your wife left you cool

Lmao! in fact it is mosquito size...weres

Iroyin o to afojuba. For the records I'm 6.3inches tall so there is no way I can ever have anything less than 7inches down there.

My point is that a great marriage i's never about dck size and the measure of a man's worth is never about the size of his dick. Only foolish ladies use dick size as a criterion for the type of man they want.

And lastly please for petes sake grow up and stop this lowlife attitude of bringing irrelevant issues in trying to make a point..its a very foolish thing to do. E are talking about an issue here and the next thing is bringing wife matter.Indeed some lafies are hopelessly dumb...biko grow up.Nuff said.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by ladycomfort(f): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Toks2008:

Lmao! in fact it is mosquito size...weres

Iroyin o to afojuba. For the records I'm 6.3inches tall so there is no way I can ever have anything less than 7inches down there.

My point is that a great marriage i's never about dck size and the measure of a man's worth is never about the size of his dick. Only foolish ladies use dick size as a criterion for the type of man they want.

And lastly please for petes sake grow up and stop this lowlife attitude of bringing irrelevant issues in trying to make a point..its a very foolish thing to do. E are talking about an issue here and the next thing is bringing wife matter.Indeed some lafies are hopelessly dumb...biko grow up.Nuff said.

you want to start your wahala again

well, i wont stoop so low to exchange words with a fool like you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

am not responsible for your failure in marriage. i believe in whatever makes me happy. idiot angry
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Slimgenius(f): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Marrtynze:

Lol, this doesn't mean she is an hoe, the body wants wat the body wants, I don't support the divorce, she could have just talked to him about it and seek for possible solutions to make their sexlife more interesting instead of just walking out, more like she loved him enough before to keep taking the size like that, and now her personal desires is bigger than any love she has left for him, she's ungrateful though
U are with me �

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Ayobami9364(m): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
sukkot:
rubbish. these are people on cheap package holidays. sorry to burst your bubble but most white people are poor and struggling and all the money they spend is debt. so it has absolutely nothing to do with money. and you say the ladies are pretending ? really ? when they are all on the nude beach stroking and sucking the 2 inches as if their life depended on it. thats what people do on these hedonistic nude beaches. the woman spends most of her time on her knees worshipping that 2 inch cock. i have seen it with my own eyes. lol . point is black women are just bottomless pits. insatiable. and you see it in every aspect of their lives. they want the nigga with the flashiest car or the most money. white women ? they will love their poor husband till death. black women are a special breed of women on this planet. you will kill yourself trying to satisfy a black woman cuz she can never be satisfied lmao
hmmm.y defend d small dick dis way.as if u ar one of dem.or u av been once rejected by a woman bcus of of u dick size.bro leave our women alone. Mhizolivia4 did well.is better dan her cheating on her hubby
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Kyrestas: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Agu you see what you have course? go to any herbal store and ask PENIS ELASGEMENT to increas it up to 15inch
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by efighter: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
flawlessT:
E better make she leave the marriage rather than to cheat sha... Na she dey wear the shoes so she know whr e dey pinch her

But she just complained that the thing no dey pinch her nah!
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sisisioge: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

She no see am before she marry am? Ndi jakujaku
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by fesup: 11:39am On May 04, 2020
women
If what she said is true. Maybe she is in love with another man and she now used shot manhood as an excuse. You can read the book "Not even God is ripe enough to catch a woman in love " and understand my point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.