Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (97257 Views)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2017
notoriousbabe:
I don chop their money tire,I no need money again,na loooooooooong biiiiiiiig prick I need now
lets talk sizes. wetin you consider as looonnggggg bigggg prick. lets put numbers to it. how many inches minimum you want. put a figure to it so we can see if you can be accomodated and how realistic your desires are
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Fiwayemi(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2017
TWO SIMPLE SOLUTION THAT WILL INCREASE YOUR JOYSTICK,TESTED AND OK. For more info: call 09029893051. NO FLASHING PLS
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by cristianisraeli: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
Buahahaha

Immediately I Saw Thread Title

I Remember D Defender Of Men With Small Pen*s (you)

I Was Even Anticipating Ur Reaction

lol

you called me out so i have to react

men with small joysticks are humans are well

the problem is ladies with wide p*ussy

a lady with no kids shouldnt have wide pu*ssy

everyone will claim big joystick on nairaland eg ANTONINEUTRON
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Assassin101: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2017
size really does matter. why do you think ladies hardly leave a dude with a king-sized drill bit, no matter what they may be going thru in their relationship.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2017
YeyeGirl:
"Who no like better tin make I see oooo". #Singing# grin.. But short cassava means ntin na..There are oda ways 2 satisfy a lady.. I guess her husband na " Ancient of days".. Ndi Nnamdi azikwe regime...
the woman she wants deep penetration.

deep penetration is all she craves.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by loganx: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2017
It is obvious she has started hitting off on another joystick, possibly she's pregnant for another and quickly had to move out.
Keep your eyes open...especially on married women working in banks...
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by piagetskinner(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2017
sex shouldn't be the primary reason for marriage. and it not that the marriage didn't produce a child oo

what an ingrate of a woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Pat081: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2017
With d name we don know dem , dey love it big
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Bonjezee(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2017
Slimgenius:
Lol
ungrateful human being .. Olosho
Shebi na woman u be, pray for such
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by generationz(f): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2017
Toks2008:
This is I always tell ladies to check the size and condition of that guy before saying I do and it's not about sleeping with him.

Let him go naked before you and just a simple hug or kiss from you should kick start the thing and give you an idea of the size and functionality.
Seriously, how many nigerian men wouldn't accuse a lady of being a hoe if she asks him to go naked
Besides, that a guys thing can rise when aroused doesn't mean it won't fall after one minute of sex.

If a lady is practicing abstinence she should just pray to be lucky

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by ladycomfort(f): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2017
Toks2008:

So lemme ask; would you prefer a caring romantic financially stable small dck guy or a violent unromantic equally financially stable big dck guy?

financially stable and big dick kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Josh44s(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2017
Ironi:
Nigerian women and big dicks are like...69..
They just like it big, meanwhile Nigerian men are small

Ogbeni speak for yourself and stop generalizing to console your small _dick cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
sukkot:
most white people take their marriage very seriously. the percentage of the ones who cheat are extremely negligible. like .00000000001 percent. its a rarity. i have lived in the west for most of my life. They dont have the spirit of discontentment like blacks. whatever little they have they are very happy with.
Lol..okay
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Bigsteveg(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
E better make she leave the marriage rather than to cheat sha... Na she dey wear the shoes so she know whr e dey pinch her
I like this point.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bigsteveg:

I like this point.
Thanks brother
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by concacid: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Really shameful sake.

I love your moniker
[quote author=KunkAcid post=61144986] shocked

Very shocking & shameful.

So sexual gratification only is the reason why she went into marriage. God gave her a caring husband but she despises his joystick.

This woman is so ungrateful!

Useless & worthless piece of trash.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by bcbones: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
So I can divorce a lady cause her puss is too wide about. ..OK nah

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by SemuhleB(f): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
sukkot:
and for the most part you will be correct. like i said ? it is a race full of forked up people. the black race is full of demons. demons of greed debauchery lust and hedonism. we have a problem and we need divine intervention for our race. we are a destroyed people. we are a lost race

and this is not about me. i am very happy with my size. however i am angry for the guy. i am allowed to be angry for the guy. how do you get someone a bank job and treat them nice but they dump you for the stupidest reason ?

It shows clearly she was in it for the money. It's bad and it sucks how sometimes good people end up with bad people, so I totally get your anger. However I always say if you win someone through flaunting money or getting someone a job in order just to date them, more likely than not once that guy/girl gets what they want then they would more likely than not cheat on you or leave you.

This is why I always say date or go for someone on same level as you and if a couple decides to abstain from sex before marriage at least inspect the goods. This is why some guys will come out crying that they thought the lady was a "virgin" or marry an impotent guy or guy with micro dick embarassed
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by bandad: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
She want make e de nack the cervix like footballer de head ball. Why you no taste am before na. You for taste many then choose longest and fattest one na. See your life. Anyway na your life o Ngozi.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
YeyeGirl:
"Who no like better tin make I see oooo". #Singing# grin.. But short cassava means ntin na..There are oda ways 2 satisfy a lady.. I guess her husband na " Ancient of days".. Ndi Nnamdi azikwe regime...

In other words, so you like short cassava?
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
concacid:
Really shameful sake.

I love your moniker

shocked

Since Buhari has got Jubril as his body double,

It is also very expedient to have u as my NL moniker double.

Kudos grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Diamond23(f): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]what more can I say grin grin grin grin grin....she already said it all grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
SemuhleB:

It shows clearly she was in it for the money. It's bad and it sucks how sometimes good people end up with bad people, so I totally get your anger. However I always say if you win someone through flaunting money or getting someone a job in order just to date them, more likely than not once that guy/girl gets what they want then they would more likely than not cheat on you or leave you.

This is why I always say date or go for someone on same level as you and if a couple decides to abstain from sex before marriage at least inspect the goods. This is why some guys will come out crying that they thought the lady was a "virgin" or marry an impotent guy or guy with micro dick embarassed

All this one you're saying is Cock & Bull story. If you have ever had sex with a Guy with micro dick, your perception will change. There is nothing enjoyable in a micro dick no matter how you want to twist it. You are just wasting your time.

If you marry a good God fearing loving husband BUT has a micro dick, same thing. The marriage will not last. So lets stop deceiving ourselves o jare !

If any of this 2 things are missing in a man, you ain’t going no where.

1.Good dick for good sex, 2. Good job or Good Business for financial provision for the family. End of story
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-dumps-husband-size-manhood/

Pics of manhood size of Adonbilivit...grin.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by iluvpomo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:

lol....anuofia

ewu hausa

i wont even discuss manhood with you because am not gay and you gay boy

i dont do a*ss...i do pu**ssy
My sympathies with your micro-pènis situation.
Two threads ...... sorry eh grin grin grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by SemuhleB(f): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
cruchenutii:

All this one you're saying is Cock & Bull story. If you have ever had sex with a Guy with micro dick, your perception will change. There is nothing enjoyable in a micro dick no matter how you want to twist it. You are just wasting your time.

If you marry a good God fearing loving husband BUT has a micro dick, same thing. The marriage will not last. So lets stop deceiving ourselves o jare !

If any of this 2 things are missing in a man, you ain’t going no where.

1.Good dick for good sex, 2. Good job or Good Business for financial provision for the family. End of story

Next time please read properly. If you read through my posts you will see am saying same thing you saying.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by MENTORCH(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
SemuhleB:

9/10 times if you see an extremely beautiful woman with an ugly man and has a micro dick then the guy has money. That is the difference between the "white guys" and black men.

Also seeing people walking happily on the beach does not mean they are happy. For all you know the lady could be cheating or miserable. Learn not to judge a book by its cover cos you will be very surprised.

Another reason why white women will tend to be with white men and Asian women will tend to be with Asian men irregardless of "their small penis" is because that's what it is and majority will rather be with their own race.Also for the lack of "size" I hear white men compensate very well in other areas tongue so in the end their women are happy

You are very right, don't mind people deceiving themselves here. People should know that to some women sex is as important as money. The only reason why she will be with you when you have a micropenis dick is if you are very rich or famous or she really really loves you. If you know the amount of white women who cheat on their husbands with black men here you will run. Another big problem is that many women have been bleeped by big dicks in the past so they are used to it.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by henryhemon(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
Bros this woman tell you say she marry as virgin ni? ... She know what a normal dick looks like na... Why you dey talk like that sef?
And you think for 2 years she has been on 'that' dick she's suddenly complaining of.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by demsid(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Toks2008:
This is I always tell ladies to check the size and condition of that guy before saying I do and it's not about sleeping with him.

Let him go naked before you and just a simple hug or kiss from you should kick start the thing and give you an idea of the size and functionality.
hmm cos the guy na dummy abi. After checking then he receives kiss and hug just listen to yourself sir
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
henryhemon:

And you think for 2 years she has been on 'that' dick she's suddenly complaining of.
My brother she can no longer cope
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by henryhemon(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
My brothr she can no longer cope

We can argue till tomorrow, fact is that woman has tasted another one why she suddenly realised how bad her hubby has been in bed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
henryhemon:

We can argue till tomorrow, fact is that woman has tasted another one why she suddenly realised how bad her hubby has been in bed.
Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.