Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (97253 Views)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by denjjy(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2017
I don't blame her, only that she's addicted to riding on monster and huge Anaconda.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by mechanics(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2017
Foolish woman, so does it mean if she won't see the size that will satisfy her, she will still keep divorcing abi? when doctors have said it that times without number the size of the prick does not matter.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by AreaFada2: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2017
Gerrard59:

Is the vagina not an elastic organ anymore? What about during and after childbirth (say 5 children)? Should the woman be blamed for loss of elasticity (even when it will return to its previous state)?

My brother go and revise Hooke's Law. Even elastic materials have limits. After tummy tuck surgery, a large sack of skin would be left behind. It cannot turn to flat skin again. Because the bulging belly fat had overstretched it beyond limit already. It has to be removed mostly for aesthetic reasons.

You know how many women do c-section these days, including too-posh-to-push ones?. Carefully re-read to see I did not mention those that already gave birth naturally. On purpose.
Nature is not foolish. Even the womb that balloons in pregnancy returns to a small size

Point is women blame even blame God/nature that created preek different sizes as they are. While we are not to even mention when it with comes to them.

Quite funny too that a man can hardly get it right with women. It is either dickus is too big, too small, sex is not food na, he always wants sex, dickus is too long and nearly destroying my womb, he always says he's tired after work, etc.

When a man complains they say: train her the way you want her na, teach her. A person that her parents could not teach/train growing up, a stranger should now teach as a grown ass woman. Most are not capable of learning any more. The train is already gone. Lol. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by notoriousbabe: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2017
The major reason I left my first and second husband
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by awakeuche(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2017
Please sexual satisfaction is a major factor in marriage o, no deceive yourself
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Venymen(m): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2017
So man cannot have small bike and stay in peace again, itz alright
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2017
notoriousbabe:
The major reason I left my first and second husband
grin grin grin lmao but let us reason this matter ooo. now since i have been on nairaland there have been several naked picture of men on frontpage ( most criminals stripped na-ked ) and i have come to find out many nigerian men have tiny pri-ck ( maybe its due to the weather in nigeria or the poor dietary choices of nigerians but here in england the dick size is much bigger ), so it appears almost all nigerian men have tiny deek right ? now the population of women to men is like 3 to 1 so if we factor that in also, it seems the possibility of getting a husband is slim and the possibility of getting a small dick husband is 99.9999 percent, meaning almost all of you nigerian women are destined for men with small prick lmao. so now you yourself ? i am looking at your picture, you look about 40. already divorced 2 husbands for small preek reason. searching for the ever elusive big prick. do you have to get to the age of 60 before you discover that this big prick thing is an illusion ? lmao ? an illusion created by photoshop and camera tricks in the Indecency industry ? most men in the world are on average around 7 inches or maybe even less so dont you think you will be chasing this illusory ever elusive big preek husband until you enter grave ? lmao see wahala ooo
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by notoriousbabe: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin grin lmao but let us reason this matter ooo. now since i have been on nairaland there have been several naked picture of men on frontpage ( most criminals stripped na-ked ) and i have come to find out many nigerian men have tiny pri-ck ( maybe its due to the weather in nigeria or the poor dietary choices of nigerians but here in england the dick size is much bigger ), so it appears almost all nigerian men have tiny deek right ? now the population of women to men is like 3 to 1 so if we factor that in also, it seems the possibility of getting a husband is slim and the possibility of getting a small dick husband is 99.9999 percent, meaning almost all of you nigerian women are destined for men with small prick lmao. so now you yourself ? i am looking at your picture, you look about 40. already divorced 2 husbands for small preek reason. searching for the ever elusive big prick. do you have to get to the age of 60 before you discover that this big prick thing is an illusion ? lmao ? an illusion created by photoshop and camera tricks in the Indecency industry ? most men in the world are on average around 7 inches or maybe even less so dont you think you will be chasing this illusory ever elusive big preek husband until you enter grave ? lmao see wahala ooo
I love long biiiiiiiig prick, the one that touches the throat

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2017
notoriousbabe:
I love biiiiiiiig prick
nothing wrong with that. but does a man with big prick love you ? thats the real question grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by donqx: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2017
fake excuse
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by notoriousbabe: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2017
sukkot:
nothing wrong with that. but does a man with big prick love you ? thats the real question grin
he will find me
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2017
notoriousbabe:
he will find me
time is slowly running out ooo lol. you are no longer in your twenties. you look mid to late thirties or forties. you still wanna hold out for this elusive big prick man lmao ?
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2017
notoriousbabe:
I love long biiiiiiiig prick, the one that touches the throat
grin average prick like 8 inches will touch your throat na. can you manage 8 or 9 inches ?
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by pedrilo: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2017
Chukason1:

Do you know in conclusion you didn't make any point ..... Must you comment without thinking Smh for your generations ....
ur numerous and recycled post is unemployment induced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by TheKing4040(m): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Very shocking & shameful.

So sexual gratification only is the reason why she went into marriage. God gave her a caring husband but she despises his joystick.

This woman is so ungrateful!

Useless & worthless piece of trash.shut up your mouth there..do you expect her to pretend all her life when she is not happy?no woman(person)deserves unhappiness.

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by DianaJ(f): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin her husband thing small grin ;Dwell she knows wat she wants instead of her to be tagged an unfaithful wife is better she quits, cool that's y one has to get intimate before marriage grin grin that's my stake
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by NigerDeltan(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
grin grin... It's a normal thing na

haa..normal thing?

To the extent she used hand fan to blow air to the hole, I was like am so sorry if I hurt u

Only for her to jump into d bed immediately for more grin

Oga oo
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by notoriousbabe: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2017
sukkot:
time is slowly running out ooo lol. you are no longer in your twenties. you look mid to late thirties or forties. you still wanna hold out for this elusive big prick man lmao ?
it's my right,I must find it and enjoy it
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2017
notoriousbabe:
it's my right,I must find it and enjoy it
more power to you. i am just trolling the thread. i think every woman deserves big prick.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by notoriousbabe: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2017
sukkot:
more power to you. i am just trolling the thread. i think every woman deserves big prick.
now you're talking
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2017
notoriousbabe:
now you're talking
but come ooo, why did you marry two men with small prick ? i can understand maybe the first marriage was a mistake but why you marry the second guy with small prick ?
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by notoriousbabe: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2017
sukkot:
but come ooo, why did you marry two men with small prick ? i can understand maybe the first marriage was a mistake but why you marry the second guy with small prick ?
I went for their money. They were super rich in their bank accounts, but super small in prick
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by cristianisraeli: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2017
iluvpomo:
@Cristianisraeli : Eya, sorry oh, so madam left you??
It's no wonder you created two threads discussing about "your small manhood problems" grin grin grin

lol....anuofia

ewu hausa

i wont even discuss manhood with you because am not gay and you gay boy

i dont do a*ss...i do pu**ssy

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Toks2008(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2017
majekdom2:
Oga, it's about d not personality now. She will prefer an average to big D, caring guy to an average to big d violent guy. Each to his own. Wanting to big D is no sin or perversion. Just as many men want beautiful and submissive wives

Let her answer,
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2017
notoriousbabe:
I went for their money. They were super rich in their bank accounts, but super small in prick
wow, big bank - small prick. what a combination. a blessing and a curse grin

but you sef you for enjoy the money and just buy big dil-do na to supplement the small prick. abi ? dem get super-size dil-do for market na
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2017
NigerDeltan:

haa..normal thing?

To the extent she used hand fan to blow air to the hole, I was like am so sorry if I hurt u

Only for her to jump into d bed immediately for more grin

Oga oo
grin grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2017
Christianisraeli how market
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by adisaigbo1(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
E better make she leave the marriage rather than to cheat sha... Na she dey wear the shoes so she know whr e dey pinch her
Errm......we all know where it's pinching her, actually it's down there.

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by cristianisraeli: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
Christianisraeli how market

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Augustap(f): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Until now, i never knew big d.icks are peace makers. She got married because of big cassava but the harvest was too poor grin
Anyway, her life = her choice
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by notoriousbabe: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2017
sukkot:
wow, big bank - small prick. what a combination. a blessing and a curse grin

but you sef you for enjoy the money and just buy big dil-do na to supplement the small prick. abi ? dem get super-size dil-do for market na
I don chop their money tire,I no need money again,na loooooooooong biiiiiiiig prick I need now
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=61155291][/quote] Buahahaha
Immediately I Saw Thread Title
I Remember D Defender Of Men With Small Pen*s (you)

I Was Even Anticipating Ur Reaction

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.