Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (97258 Views)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tpave:
This is the disadvantage of no sex before marriage.
you mean the disadvantage of too much sex before marriage

8 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Dsov2016: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
make she no worry. by the time web she see person wet go satisfy am sexually but go dey maltreat am she go know. I believe that she is being immature marriage is not only about sex but also companionship

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by lathrowinger: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
flawlessT:
E better make she leave the marriage rather than to cheat sha... Na she dey wear the shoes so she know whr e dey pinch her
Seriously, can u look for that woman for me. I gat biiiiiig kondo...
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
2lateBiafra:

WomEn are the best ENGINES, COS THEY ACCEPT ANY SIZE OF PISTON
I bin no wan quote you cus e no kuku concern me sef with piston wey you dey talk about grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Frederick2017: 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Funny news cheesy
She's tired of riding Bajaj.
Babe wanna start riding German power bikes

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by talk2percy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
So after all size matters She no send anybody when it comes to her sexual enjoyment. Oya, madam, shebi nah big size u want?? Ngwanu come...
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by iamrammy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
this lady be like " if it's long and thick " then am a slave for the D....too bad my own girlfriend be like "Daddy please not the full D"!
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by 2lateBiafra: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
flawlessT:
I bin no wan quote you cus e no kuku concern me sef with piston wey you dey talk about grin

Quote me nw

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by AntiWailer: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
I support her.

Every woman deserve a free and fair ERECTIION just the way we deserve a free and fair ELECTION in this nation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
lathrowinger:

Seriously, can u look for that woman for me. I gat biiiiiig kondo...
Lol... See this one oooo, oya come me we go find her grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Rhea(f): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-dumps-husband-size-manhood/

She has been introduced to a Love Machine (natural or synthetic)
Now her life has changed
Old things have passed away
Her husband torpedo don shrink overnight
Maybe the ochanja did expand
Law of diminishing returns and expandable v-jays

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by greggng: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
NEW !! WRITTEN VERSION OF THE LIVE
VIDEO CHAT WITH MR AFOLABI TO
NPOWER VOLUNTEERS AND APPLICANTS
Always remember Npower is a learn,work and
entrepreneurship program.Your working experience is very
critical,focus on your attendance,as you know,some
beneficiaries payment were put on hold because of it.
Device
Pls explore our device content.
Note that the device is not yours for now,it is still the
Federal Govt property.You re in the 11month,so you have
to wait till the 20 month to get full ownership.
Do not sell the device,we have a monitoring chip and the
device value is about 90 thousand naira,you will be
prosecuted if you sell it.
DEVICE ON TRANSIT
Those in Bayelsa,Taraba,Gombe,Yobe,Borno,Kebbi and
Nassarawa state, your device is on the way and you will
get it latest this weekend.
If you dont receive the sms for device delivery,kindly reach
out to our Npower support lines or social media accounts.
REDEPLOYMENT
There is no redeployment for specific
reasons.Redeployment might be for medical
reasons.Marriage reasons wont be entertained.
VOLUNTEERS
There are 182,347K qualified volunteers for the batch A
172,409K volunteers are receiving payments.
4,418k volunteers are not verified
5520k volunteers have no account records- if by October
15 you dont regularize the issue,you will be remove from
the program.
2,256k bvn and account details are not linked
268 volunteers- banks puta hold on your account.Go
update your account.
3 voluntees are having account dormancy
55 volunteers accounts are recently closed
357 volunteers cant receive upto 30k in their account.Go
update your account to receive large amount.
BACKLOGS
A lot of you receiving payments and now payment has
stopped should know that your bank returned the money
because your account cant receive large sums,kindly go to
your bank and rectify the issue.
2017 SHORTLIST
There is no list for now.We use random algorithm that
helps us select.Within the month of october,you will be
notified.
NON GRADUATE PROGRAME
Npower knowledge- Before the final month of the year,you
will be deployed.
For Npower build - we will deploy 20k of you for now,
3,200k will be automobile technicians
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Skmoda360(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
dmbb:
Thank God he possesses a small penis
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by horlakunle25(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
DNA is needed here in dis relationship!! Or else dat only child dey produce might be......!! hmmmmm!*no be me go talk say teacher mama get witch*

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
2lateBiafra:

Quote me nw
Tah... U think say i dey fear that face... My face strong psss that one grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by vicstar(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
♣ • → oops the former nigga ain't hitting it right•
story for another day
still ain't no storyteller•
°°
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Intelcorei7: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Scratchy,veiny,big,strong and reliable d**k is every woman's pride. Small d**k my foot !
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
They said she might be possed by evil spirit for resigning from bank to start business and left a husband who she confesses took good care of her. I do not support the idea that she is possessed by evil spirits, far from it, I believe she is possessed by Stupidity, cos the last I checked, there are all sizes of v.ibrators and Love Machine.s, cocumbers and sugar boys all over this 'sodomic' country.

As for the man, I really do not envy him at all. All these born again who want to 'make heaven', who never tested the shoes to make sure it is not only his size but fits well. Shoes get size.

My final opinion is that Marriage is an inherent program of nature, someone somewhere may have invented this entire shiit to control women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Skmoda360(m): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Chukason1:
... its normal in ondo state ... its permitted in yoruba
dont mention that state ok.......
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by months: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
[s]She has a serious case of Cavernous Vaginomous Gigantis...only an Afonja man can cure her... tongue
[/s]

Get the hell out of here with that trash, daughter fcukers.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by months: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
musa7m:
Lol.......Ipob people....no matter wat you do for dem..dem will alway fine something bad abt you

Dont do again for dem, dem no want, carry ur market dey go.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by 2lateBiafra: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
flawlessT:
Tah... U think say i dey fear that face... My face strong psss that one grin

Yeah I can see with the BLUE JEAN TOP cheesy grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
months:
[/s]

Get the hell out of here with that trash, daughter fcukers.
Sorry o bros...why the thing pain you like this...no be me cause ya small dik syndrome na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Stevengerd(m): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Moral: No the kind market you wan buy and sample am b4 u pay.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Deo1986(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Very shocking & shameful.

So sexual gratification only is the reason why she went into marriage. God gave her a caring husband but she despises his joystick.

This woman is so ungrateful!

Useless & worthless piece of trash.

sexual gratification is the key to a happy marriage. Dummy, are you still on drugs?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by kizyalex10(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Fvck bfor marriage,Mbanu!!!! Tufiakwa,is nt proper,so what is proper is to leave marriage okwaya.lol,sex is a major factor in marriage,like it or leave it.but to tell u d truth,every marriage have its own challenge,ranging from abuse,domestic violence,lack of sexual prowress,nd excesive of it.etc.for one to be matured to enter marriage,u have to face one of these mentioned above,nd yet stay in marriage,our mothers of the golden age knw marriage is a covenant nt contract,they face these kind of challenge without d next neighbours noticing it.even our fathers have their own challenges with their wives but dey handle it maturely.but thiss Internet generation wants to leave in d world of ecstasy,want a flawless man or a woman,there by unable to cope when they find flaws thereby rendering the holy sacrament of matrimony a child's play,putting d future of their kids in jeopardy,some people don't knw d consequence of divorce until their kids grow with different father nd mothers,(step father or mother)will dis girl ever forgive her mum for leaving her dad solely because of dis reason?i don't think so,unless she will stop @ nothing to brainwash her daughter that she did d right tin.but for her to succeed,she is pushing her daughter to not to marry a good man but a man with a sexual prowress.so d daughter will test d whole dick she comes across to pick.shame!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
She is being unfair to the man

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by YelloweWest: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
lilmax:
this guy can relate grin
Definitely!!
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by GODWIN78(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
flawlessT:
E better make she leave the marriage rather than to cheat sha... Na she dey wear the shoes so she know whr e dey pinch her
women will always side,a
and justify her action,but if is the man,reverse is the case,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by ruggedtimi(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Very shocking & shameful.

So sexual gratification only is the reason why she went into marriage. God gave her a caring husband but she despises his joystick.

This woman is so ungrateful!

Useless & worthless piece of trash.

Do not deprive each other of sexual relations, unless you both agree to refrain from sexual intimacy for a limited time so you can give yourselves more completely to prayer. Afterward, you should come together again so that Satan won’t be able to tempt you because of your lack of self-control.1 Corinthians 7:5 ( N L T )
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
black woman problems. all black women are size queens

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by TimeMod1: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
kerr9:
this is serious
A big D would massage this body wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.