Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (97231 Views)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 06, 2017
She actually didn't disclose the size of the Dick so that we knkw what exactly she's talking about.

visit: www.creativestudioone.com
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2017
NigerDeltan:

I can see, you will love it long as well grin
Moderate! grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2017
Daboomb:

That is what happens when a man decides to take a "prostitute on sabatical leave", for a wife.
That's what you think sha... Buh sex is meant to be enjoyed by both the man and the woman
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by NigerDeltan(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
Moderate! grin

First day with my babe was a very funny day I will never forget, I thought she won't come back to me again, but what did I know?
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by HAYWHYBAM(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2017
She is not Olosho,that is what she desire.
Slimgenius:
Lol
ungrateful human being .. Olosho
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Marrtynze(m): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2017
Slimgenius:
Lol
ungrateful human being .. Olosho
Lol, this doesn't mean she is an hoe, the body wants wat the body wants, I don't support the divorce, she could have just talked to him about it and seek for possible solutions to make their sexlife more interesting instead of just walking out, more like she loved him enough before to keep taking the size like that, and now her personal desires is bigger than any love she has left for him, she's ungrateful though
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2017
NigerDeltan:

First day with my babe was a very funny day I will never forget, I thought she won't come back to me again, but what did I know?
Lol... See your mouth grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by ladycomfort(f): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2017
emmateejay:
Ladies in the house,

Does the size of joystick really matter in marriage?

let us be sincere please.

it matters a lot

big dick are sweeter than the crayon sized dick kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by jomi6778: 7:25am On Oct 06, 2017
oshe11:
"Quit the marriage in other to have Peace" shocked

SO BIG PREEK IS NOW A PEACEMAKERgrinshocked
LMAO....
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Kingston6: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2017
Dis mst b a woman wey gt body wel well., bt leaving her marriage z nt d best option na
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Toks2008(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2017
ladycomfort:

it matters a lot

big dick are sweeter than the crayon sized dick kiss kiss kiss

So lemme ask; would you prefer a caring romantic financially stable small dck guy or a violent unromantic equally financially stable big dck guy?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by NigerDeltan(m): 7:30am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
Lol... See your mouth grin

Lol..am serious

Something is harming u yet you are begging for more of it

I'm not understanding
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by 2lateBiafra: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
Hahahaha
grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2017
Toks2008:

So lemme ask; would you prefer a caring romantic financially stable small dck guy or a violent unromantic equally financially stable big dck guy?
Oga, it's about d not personality now. She will prefer an average to big D, caring guy to an average to big d violent guy. Each to his own. Wanting to big D is no sin or perversion. Just as many men want beautiful and submissive wives

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by AfonjaConehead: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
E better make she leave the marriage rather than to cheat sha... Na she dey wear the shoes so she know whr e dey pinch her

wia dey pinch her? grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2017
U dey like big one like her Abi?? wink
Oyindidi:
grin grin

Na wa o
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Oyindidi(f): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
U dey like big one like her Abi?? wink
Who no like big thing tongue
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Arccangel(f): 7:44am On Oct 06, 2017
Person dey give her the real thing for another corner... She can't cope no longer.. grin grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Lol..am serious

Something is harming u yet you are begging for more of it

I'm not understanding
grin grin... It's a normal thing na
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Pain(m): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Didn't She Test Him @ the Corner before Wedlock?

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

wia dey pinch her? grin
Me sef no know ooo buh i sha know say e dey pinch her somewhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Bhoomy(f): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Very shocking & shameful.

So sexual gratification only is the reason why she went into marriage. God gave her a caring husband but she despises his joystick.

This woman is so ungrateful!

Useless & worthless piece of trash.

so you suppose it wld b beta if she stayed in d marriage and cheat on her husband?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 7:51am On Oct 06, 2017
Bhoomy:
so you suppose it wld b beta if she stayed in d marriage and cheat on her husband?
why did she marry him in the first place ?
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by mikkycyruz(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2017
REGISTRATION IS CLOSING TODAY!
DO YOU WISH TO START UP A RABBITRY?
YOU HAVE A DREAM AND PASSION TO REAR RABBITS ON A COMMERCIAL LEVEL?
DO YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN MARKET YOUR RABBITS INTERNALLY AND EXPORT-WISE?
A TWO WEEKS INTENSIVE ONLINE TRAINING IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU.
DATE :9TH OCTOBER
VENUE: WHATSAPP
FEE: 1000 NAIRA
BENEFITS: FREE PROFESSIONAL RABBITRY EBOOK FOR THE NEXT 8 SUBSCRIBERS
CALL AND WHATSAPP ON 07016790673
DOORS WOULD BE CLOSING TODAY!
DONT MISS OUT DUE TO FEARS AND DOUBTS!
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by kokan: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

So sexual gratification only is the reason why she went into marriage. God gave her a caring husband but she despises his joystick.

Is better for her to leave than prostitute around. This is so honorable.....Sex is very very important in mariage

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by kokan: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2017
Is better for her to leave than prostitute around. This is so honorable.....Sex is very very important in mariage
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2017
Anambra gals, just her polite way of saying she wants to venture into prostitution, its not about the guys dick, she has met someone richer.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by kuma007(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2017
[It may not be that straight forward. God wired us differently and once you find out your specie of being, you have to live with it, but let it not be to the detriment of innocent others ]Lol
ungrateful human being .. Olosho[/quote]
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2017
kokan:
listen let me give you good advice, if you harbor this mindset i will strongly advice you never to get married because you will be very dissapointed. the truth of the matter is marriage kills sex, so if sex in marriage is very important to you I strongly advice you to stay single. its like this ? if jollof rice is your best food can you eat it everyday for the rest of your life without getting sick and tired of it ? now as a man when your wife gives birth and she become big and solid and shaped like a wrestler lol and you start seeing all these young pretty girls on the street will you still have the desire to even want to touch your wife again ? lmao WHATS MY POINT ? marriage kills sex. if you strongly believe what you posted i would suggest you should never get married. almost 70 percent of married people dont even have sex anymore. the sex has died. whats the point ? if you want to stay married you need to seek higher things to fulfill you and not carnal things

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Great4God: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

You dont call her names, sexual satisfaction is a big deal in marriage, if she cant cope and she felt the best decison was to quit,that was hers' to make,when you dont wear shoes,you cant say where it pinches,She had an option of going outside the marriage, but she possibly do not want to take it, if she had opened up and seek for advice,I understand that male sexual organ can be enlarged,they would have taken that option

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sugarwiz(f): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Its better than avin an extral marital affair. Like most men of nowadays do.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Great4God: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2017
I can make a submission here, any man that thinks that what the woman did was totally wrong must be having a small manhood, Let me also say that for a man to be developing and His manhood is not, is also a big challenge, for any man having such challenge, He should seek to know how to correct it,you dont have to blame women,calling them olosho,hoes or whatever,it can be embarrassing for a woman to meet a full fledged, muscular developed man only for the man to posses a tiny manhood, women need to have a feel of a man and that is part of the game, so for anyone facing such challenge,try to see how it can be improved

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.