Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (63458 Views)

Is It Wrong To Demand Sex From A Woman Before Helping Her / Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him / Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.
It's not just by the rod, but the connection with the owner of the rod and the satisfaction gotten from the application of the rod. This applies to every other form of intercourse and sexual orientation.

Penetration by the rod is pretty much overrated to me, a good head will make a sister satisfied and paralysed. Only guys wey sabi use the rod well go confirm say woman no dey do shakara for experienced prick. These kinda guys are not that much...

Very important thing is the orgasm. ahbeg, let them enjoy tongue tongue
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Hades2016(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Keep deceiving yourselves, if e no be rod e no fit be like rod. Rubber no be skin
my kinda girl ... Come here make kisses and more rod fall on you jooooor grin
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Lalas247(f): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Na wa o
So no real deek omashe o
Anyway der life grin
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Lalas247(f): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.
It's not just by the rod, but the connection with the owner of the rod and the satisfaction gotten from the application of the rod. This applies to every other form of intercourse and sexual orientation.

Penetration by the rod is pretty much overrated to me, a good head will make a sister satisfied and paralysed. Only guys wey sabi use the rod well go confirm say woman no dey do shakara for experienced prick. These kinda guys are not that much...

Hardcore knowledge shocked

2 Likes

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by muller101(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.

hmmmmm

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Oyindidi(f): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
jamariwolf:
na so dem dey ignore person for ya village?
Bye
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Shoolar(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
lesb power
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by lonelydora: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Im so happy for her.

Some people will come here and insult her,to love is not a crime. #im happy to be a lesbian #nigeria law against lesbian is evil #God bless america and all civilized nation

Come Nigeria first and say so nah.

1 Like

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Oyindidi(f): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
jamariwolf:
fall on you. O
Thanks
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by HeWrites(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Those biatch deserves thick rod with Big cap cool
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by pezeji(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.

i love your confidence

1 Like

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Oyindidi(f): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
jamariwolf:
yeah. I hope you enjoy them
OK
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by ihatebuhari(f): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Factfinder1:
Confused old bitches
u aint better, i guess u are suffering in africa and these lovely women are having a fulfiled life in america were u dream to be

5 Likes

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Oyindidi(f): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
jamariwolf:
oya. E don do. No quote me again
You dey get erection as I dey quote you. I'm helping your bottle cover ministry.

A
n
u
o
f
i
a!!!!
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigerians and hypocrisy sha.Live and let live ahbeg.

4 Likes

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by encryptjay(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Oyebee91:
you must have use lotta dildos and also had unprotected sex
Naso them dey catch them grin
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Oyindidi(f): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
jamariwolf:
fat thing. I can smell its stench here
mtcheeew
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Factfinder1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
ihatebuhari:
u aint better, i guess u are suffering in africa and these lovely women are having a fulfiled life in america were u dream to be
You sound like a broke dirty hungry lesbian to hell with you and wat ever u chose to do with your pu,ssy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Oyindidi(f): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
jamariwolf:
oyin take
OK
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Coldfeets: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
If you want to know some of the lesbians on nairaland, just keep scrolling down.

Pay very close attention to all the (f) monickers you'll see there.
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by abiodunab: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
IRANU....nothing better than Konji
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Oyindidi(f): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jamariwolf, go and sleep
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Neimar: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Im so happy for her.

Some people will come here and insult her,to love is not a crime. #im happy to be a lesbian #nigeria law against lesbian is evil #God bless america and all civilized nation

sharap
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Jay1988: 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.

PLS ELABORATE ABOUT THAT ROD!! IS IT HOT ?? HOW ELASTIC IS THE ROD??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.