Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (63461 Views)

Is It Wrong To Demand Sex From A Woman Before Helping Her / Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him / Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by mike4real2(m): 6:38am On Oct 07, 2017
Angel Gabriel y the delay na? Abeg blow the loud thing.
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Slayer2: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.
It's not just by the rod, but the connection with the owner of the rod and the satisfaction gotten from the application of the rod. This applies to every other form of intercourse and sexual orientation.

Penetration by the rod is pretty much overrated to me, a good head will make a sister satisfied and paralysed. Only guys wey sabi use the rod well go confirm say woman no dey do shakara for experienced prick. These kinda guys are not that much...

Very important thing is the orgasm. ahbeg, let them enjoy tongue tongue

shocked

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by lollmaolol(m): 6:46am On Oct 07, 2017
optional1:
who is wife who is husband..

God punish devil

If meself see visa i go marry man
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Heymus(m): 7:02am On Oct 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
Keep deceiving yourselves, if e no be rod e no fit be like rod. Rubber no be skin
i love this. You've make my day already.
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by antyokya: 7:04am On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=ihatebuhari post=61176654]Im so happy for her.

Some people will come here and insult her,to love is not a crime. #im happy to be a lesbian #nigeria law against lesbian is evil #God bless america and all civilized nation

God bless Stephen Paddock too.

1 Like

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by abbeyty(m): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Im so happy for her.

Some people will come here and insult her,to love is not a crime. #im happy to be a lesbian #nigeria law against lesbian is evil #God bless america and all civilized nation

I am very sure you are using a fake picture on your profile cuz you can't be a lesbian with that gangantic a** but if you are really the one in the pix I will personally start a two weeks dry fasting for you, for God to deliver your form the spirit of lesbianlism. I will do it just to rescue that a** from being wasted.

1 Like

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by mhisterdreezy(m): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.
It's not just by the rod, but the connection with the owner of the rod and the satisfaction gotten from the application of the rod. This applies to every other form of intercourse and sexual orientation.

Penetration by the rod is pretty much overrated to me, a good head will make a sister satisfied and paralysed. Only guys wey sabi use the rod well go confirm say woman no dey do shakara for experienced prick. These kinda guys are not that much...

lol so u are indirectly supporting them
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Liard(m): 7:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
Na wa ooo Who be wife ? Because you two dressed like wives

They are wife and wife
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Ishilove: 7:31am On Oct 07, 2017
When did we start promoting homosexuality on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by uvalued(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2017
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing : the words that I speak unto you, are spirit, and are life.
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Ojuororun(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]lalasticlala
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by dolipzle(m): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2017
There ain't no dulling moment here always here for the hilarious comments
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by degamemaster(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.

A lesbian spotted. continue deceiving yourself ok.
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by crunchyg: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2017
NKcute:
smh..when you all hear gay marriage, you think its all about sex and blah blah blah.. nah, its not
Do you care to explain further dear??
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Austin234(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2017
Good question
optional1:
who is wife who is husband..

God punish devil
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2017
Dik fall on them
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by DonBobes(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked

shocked

My Wife!!
Abeg carry ur leg mak i faint beside

1 Like

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Austin234(m): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2017
So u've joined the lesbo group. Too bad
mhizesther:

Oh bless u sis
U really understand
It's not about the rod
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by joprisco: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2017
Don't take God's creation for a mistake. We have a limited time
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Vicargeneral(m): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2017
GOD HAVE MERCY ON US, HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIP IS A SIN AGAINST OUR CREATOR. JESUS IS COMING SOON. A LOT OF MEN WILL BE READY TO TAKE YOU HOME IF YOU WILL DESIST FROM THIS LIFESTYLE.
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by maisauki: 10:18am On Oct 07, 2017
all na for green card
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Ronaldinnioh(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2017
abbeyty:

I am very sure you are using a fake picture on your profile cuz you can't be a lesbian with that gangantic a** but if you are really the one in the pix I will personally start a two weeks dry fasting for you, for God to deliver your form the spirit of lesbianlism. I will do it just to rescue that a** from being wasted.

She stole the picture.
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2017
Ishilove:
When did we start promoting homosexuality on Nairaland?

I dey find you sef..
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by abbeyty(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

She stole the picture.

I thought as much
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by repent4christ: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
My prayers Lord Jesus Christ let me not cry in agony in Hell with lesbians and Homosexuals, Surely the deepest hell is waiting to torture.....they will cry aaaarrrrg forever. Pocohantas keep on deceiving itself.
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
This woman dey collect better preek cheesy, oyibo oh cheesy
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Reeberry: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
dolipzle:
There ain't no dulling moment here always here for the hilarious comments
Especially that guy called Flashh comment. Very funny. Lol. Check the first page and see for yourself.
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Reeberry: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
abbeyty:

Bro, you just dey come Nairaland? That picture has been used by 5 different monikers. Fake girls full here na.

1 Like

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by mrde(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=61147060]

LOL.

Very important thing is the orgasm. ahbeg, let them enjoy tongue tongue sounds like a person with lots of experience :p
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by abbeyty(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Reeberry:
Bro, you just dey come Nairaland? That picture has been used by 5 different monikers. Fake girls full here na.
Thank you my brother, I was thinking how would some1 with that kind a** chose to be lesbian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.