Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (63459 Views)

Is It Wrong To Demand Sex From A Woman Before Helping Her / Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him / Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by HERSLEY(f): 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
u go like rod sha
is dat a crime undecided
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by luminouz(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Flashh:
I have been seeing too many strange things these days. Hope my eye balls won't start getting bigger? embarassed
My tongue is already longer...from opening my mouth too much when reading threads like these!!!
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by RighteousI: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Flashh: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
luminouz:

My tongue is already longer...from opening my mouth too much when reading threads like these!!!
grincheesy
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Brightgem(f): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Im so happy for her.

Some people will come here and insult her,to love is not a crime. #im happy to be a lesbian #nigeria law against lesbian is evil #God bless america and all civilized nation
You are a waste of space and precious air, which people need! If this is what being civilized is, remain where u are till you become alright!
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by ihatebuhari(f): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Brightgem:
You are a waste of space and precious air, which people need! If this is what being civilized is, remain where u are till you become alright!
im sorry ma if i have wrong you. Forgive me but is it a crime to love?
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by KendrickAyomide: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2017
HERSLEY:
is dat a crime undecided
Lmao.. no oh. enjoy
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by HERSLEY(f): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
Lmao.. no oh. enjoy
thank u cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.