Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him (1135 Views)

Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him by FactBoyz: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
A Nigerian lady has set the Nigerian social media sphere on huge controversy after she admitted on Twitter she cheated on her husband. However, she didn't come just to admit she cheated on him, but also thanked him for still loving her and going ahead to marry her.

She was indeed full of thanks to her hubby for not leaving her even though it was crystal clear she was cheating.

In her tweets where she celebrated her second wedding anniversary, @Freshsubomi pointed out that her husband neither drinks, parties, keep friends, or smokes; she went ahead to coverup for him saying; he is handsome, calm, God fearing, hardworking and amazing.

Also describing her husband as the kind of man most women pray for, the lady added that she cheated on him with a "Bleep boy" before their wedding. She further revealed that it was one of the bad decisions she made as she almost lost her man. She has proven that there are men who really do care about real forgiveness irrespective of what goes haywire in a relationship. However, her account is nowhere to be found on Twitter anylonger after her story went viral.

Read her tweets below;

https:///2020/02/nigerian-lady-thanks-her-husband-for-not-dumping-her-even-after-she-cheated-on-him.html/amp

Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him by tunjilana: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
oma to ye e... smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him by FactBoyz: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
Forgiveness Spirit...

Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him by atiku4President(m): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
Maybe he must be surprised you don't know he is cheating on you too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him by zeedof(m): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
You can only convince your husband of not cheating on him at momement not me.....

Goodluck any way...
Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
I pity this girl.

If the husband happens to be my kind, she is already history. Trying not to just leave traces.
Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Is her husband HOMER cuz he's a SIMP SON

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him by Olalan(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
This is dumb on the part of the girl and to the guy his wifey just proved to the world how much of a sissy he is......
Babe is way smarter than the guy and would most likely call the shot in the marriage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him by Ahmed0336(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lucky you.... I possess all Onimisi's features except that dressing part with wrong shoes to match, height and broad shoulder grin

Till today my wiffy thinks I don't love her cos jealousy no dey my agenda ain't gat time for that.

I wish you many more fruitful marriage ahead with kids and enough dough just as you'd wished yourself.
Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him by northvietnam(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
Bitch is lowkey insulting the sissy’s Dress sense
Kai
Men dey shaaa Ooooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him by vikacydevato(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
All is well!

Let me go and check on my goats in the farm.
Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him by Flexherbal(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
Noted!

She is very lucky.

Many men are not like Onimisi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him by Afriifa(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
hmmm.
Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him by nlPoster: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
Where is the name Onimisi from?

First time I'm hearing it.

I found this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okomayin_Segun_Onimisi

Is it a Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo name? Some other minority?
Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him by Belafonte(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
Alpha fücks, beta bucks.

Alpha lays, beta pays.

Don’t be a wallet. Don’t be an atm. Open your sense, guys. She only with the dude because he has money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? / What Is D Right Name 4 Girls On Badoo? / “video” I Felt Their Was Papper In Your Hand When I Allow You To Finger Me;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.