Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here (13625 Views)

Your opinions are needed / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (opinions Are Needed) / What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:
I just want to find out from the guys in the house .
the husband my dear. smiley
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Too bad sad

How're you?
finally your pic's revealed....you look cool, beautiful and pitiful...I mean, you look really gentle.

Thought you'd never post a pic tho.
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

No.. the man owns the Ass and the baby owns the breast cheesy
kikikiki.... Most only the baby own d breast? infact I don vex angry
The man owns the breast n the ass. I fit pity d baby give am small breast suck.
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by shinarlaura(f): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamZod:

kikikiki.... Most only the baby own d breast? infact I don vex angry
The man owns the breast n the ass. I fit pity d baby give am small breast suck.

Chaiiiii greedy u grin. So u just to own everything wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2017
IamSINZ:

2 whole years? undecided
Yes nah. A child is supposed to breastfeed for 2 years.
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
If my brother goes sarcastic on you ehn, you go just faint. grin
I can imagine...lol grin

Good morning.
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by IamSINZ(m): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yes nah. A child is supposed to breastfeed for 2 years.

At two years old, e neva turn agbaya??
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Isiz(f): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2017
IamSINZ:

At two years old, e neva turn agbaya??
Hahhahahaha grin grin
Agbaya koh. Daddy that will be sucking as an adult, is that one not an agbaya too? grin
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2017
Well,i think it's the dad.. he owns that stuff and could choose not to share with the baby grin grin
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by funlord(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2017
Lawlahdey:
No. 1, I am not using airtel's freebasics to browse. I know that's an indirect way of saying you need someone to sub for you. What happened to the token mike dashed you the last time, spent it all on weed already?

No. 2, I don't even work in a store anymore, I used to. It's no business of yours where I choose to work though. At least, I have a life outside Nairaland and I don't have to depend on stipends my cougar sends me from Philippine ahbi nah Malaysia. grin grin

Honestly, all you have on that neck is an empty shell in the form of a head. Feel free to let me know if your mom wears even a #500 pant. Wasted nonentity of an offspring!

Fearlez / lezz! Come and see what this chick did to your customer abeg! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by makydebbie(f): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I can imagine...lol grin

Good morning.
Good morning dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by funlord(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2017
So many _bitch niggas in this romance section though.....Lmfao!
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Fearlez: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2017
Lawlahdey:
No. 1, I am not using airtel's freebasics to browse. I know that's an indirect way of saying you need someone to sub for you. What happened to the token mike dashed you the last time, spent it all on weed already?

No. 2, I don't even work in a store anymore, I used to. It's no business of yours where I choose to work though. At least, I have a life outside Nairaland and I don't have to depend on stipends my cougar sends me from Philippine ahbi nah Malaysia. grin grin

Honestly, all you have on that neck is an empty shell in the form of a head. Feel free to let me know if your mom wears even a #500 pant. Wasted nonentity of an offspring!

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

Show me a pretty , intelligent girl and I'm game, but add the aforementioned virtues and the ability to craft words into lethal weapon and I'm ready to give her my last name.

Babe, this hall-of fame-worthy retort of yours has got all the veins in my dick firing on all cylinders eager to report to duty.

You killed a niggar deader than last Christmas grin grin grin

Soldier baby! cool

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by SmellingAnus(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:
Child ...
I agree with you... Men are actually babies grin
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Lalas247(f): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I agree with you... Men are actually babies grin
Lol big babies wink
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Blackhawk01: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
finally your pic's revealed....you look cool, beautiful and pitiful...I mean, you look really gentle.

Thought you'd never post a pic tho.

Pitiful bawo? shocked shocked Lol. That's my sister not me tho, thanks all the same. smiley
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Fearlez: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2017
funlord:

Fe.arlez / lez.z! Come and see what this chick did to your customer abeg! grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bro, I never knew that babe could swing words so brutally.

I'm going to propose to her right away.
Hahahahaha. I would have missed this thread but for your mention.
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by SmellingAnus(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol big babies wink
sure ... But on a serious , men owns the breast... A friend of mine use to warn his baby boy to take it gently with his wife's breast because he will grow up someday and enjoy his wife's breast alone...
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Lalas247(f): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2017
SmellingAnus:
sure ... But on a serious , men owns the breast... A friend of mine use to warn his baby boy to take it gently with his wife's breast because he will grow up someday and enjoy his wife's breast alone...
Well to be fair I can’t say till I’m married with kids
Best people to ask are married folks ...

But what’s so fantastic about it ... milk doesn’t even come out
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Pitiful bawo? shocked shocked Lol. That's my sister not me tho, thanks all the same. smiley
welcome.

When do I expect your real pic?
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Blackhawk01: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
welcome.

When do I expect your real pic?

Lol. Very soon, I guess. smiley
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by SmellingAnus(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Well to be fair I can’t say till I’m married with kids
Best people to ask are married folks ...

But what’s so fantastic about it ... milk doesn’t even come out
Lol... I even prefer a breast without milk not that I will reject the one with milk... My to be wife dare not tell me that her breast belongs to our baby undecided
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by funlord(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Fearlez:

Bro, I never knew that babe could swing words so brutally.

I'm going to propose to her right away.
Hahahahaha. I would have missed this thread but for your mention.

Men I can't count the amount of girls that have used that _wanker to mop the floor all over this forum! The kid is a running joke...this particular beat down was too severe and unfortunately he went looking for trouble as usual before getting his testicles smashed to smithereens by the smally! Seems na the ladies dey rule this una romance section! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Very soon, I guess. smiley
nice one...tag me when you do wink
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Blackhawk01: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
nice one...tag me when you do wink

Alright swtz. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Fearlez: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2017
funlord:

Men I can't count the amount of girls that have used that _wanker to mop the floor all over this forum! The kid is a running joke...this particular beat down was too severe and unfortunately he went looking for trouble as usual before getting his testicles smashed to smithereens by the smally! Seems na the ladies dey rule this una romance section! grin

The dude is ready to suffer beatings and humiliation as long as it makes him to be noticed!

Never seen someone so unimaginative and dumb he guarantees his foes easy victory anytime he steps into the ring. Dude will mortgage his very life for 5 minutes of attention in Nairaland.

Bro, yes, that babe is hot, intelligent and witty with a drop dead body figure to make any man drool.

She and blackhawk05, Blackhawks/ Adeola, markyderby and Lawladey are the young fresh brains still making romance section a bit read worthy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2017
shinarlaura:
I just want to find out from the guys in the house .
Maxi112,thepussyhunter,kennyID17, oya oo make una come answer this beautiful lady's question.na una i know say dey deal on blenzecheesy.person like thepussyhunter if im wife blenze big like dat of Roman GOddess own na so e go just finish all d milk insidecheesy.IamSinz na confirmed ukwu man..i know datcheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by shinarlaura(f): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2017
lefulefu:
Maxi112,thepussyhunter,kennyID17, oya oo make una come answer this beautiful lady's question.na una i know say dey deal on blenzecheesy.person like thepussyhunter if im wife blenze big like dat of Roman GOddess own na so e go just finish all d milk insidecheesy.IamSinz na confirmed ukwu man..i know datcheesy.

Hahahahaha. You won't kill me.

I know ur own na Ass wink
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 07, 2017
NairalandCS:
Una matter just tire me for this romance section.
grin
NairalandCS:
Una matter just tire me for this romance section.
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Alright swtz. smiley
keep shinning smiley
Re: Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here by AHCB: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lawlahdey:
What the Bleep is this dunderhead about? undecided

What's your level? Fraudster level? Gigolo level? You call dating your great aunt's mate cuz of Asian passport levels?
Dude, you are a joke. A dumb joke at that.

I have your time. Feel free to make a wack comeback at me.

PS:- I'm sorry for the subtle shade at Kashy. This is what happens when you play with pigs like Jude. They drag you in the mud with them.
shocked

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin / Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. / The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.