Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (19679 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by popoyeh(m): 5:07am On Mar 10, 2010
Its not wrong at all, every relationship should be absolutely 50/50, thats why God created the women from the side bones (ribs), thats equality. Not from our head bones, so she won't rule over us or from our feet bones, so we won't degrade or walk over her. Not from chest bones, so she won't lead us around like zombies and obviously not from the back bone, so we won't make her a dummie to wakabout with us.

I wouldn't like to collect from my g/f if l can't give atleast 70% as much as she does if not equally, my male ego won't just allow me, thats the kind of person l am. Its okay though if you know he's sincere.

My g/f and wife to be is a mutimillionaires daughter while l was fortunate to be born by a multi-thousand-naire, we'll have been together for 8 years in September (we first started out as friends) and I am proud to say l have never collected any money or stuffs from her that l have not tried to reciprocate in other ways because l know people will tell her am going out with her for the money, being a guy from a middleclass family.

My male ego won't just allow me and also because of the love l have for her l won't. l have gone out with other girls whom l have no plans to marry or something and l collect money and stuffs from them because (na dem wan date fine boy grin) but not my from my g/f cos l intend to marry her and l don't want people singing bad songs into her ears.

I have been able to achieve the little success l have achieved so far, because l always remind myself that l need to work extra smart to make my own millions so, l'll marry her a millionaire too and no one will say am a gold digger or something.

The storyline, Its cool if you are cool with it and trust him, but he shouldn't be collecting cos u've got, he should hold some respect for himself and find means to get stuffs he need, its just too much,

Ps3 (If he can't afford to buy it himself, he should buy ps2 and manage)

Mac(There are other cheap laptops he could use without it being mac)

Car(Let him trek and work extra smart and extra hard if he does need a car)

53inch flatscreen( God can't he buy the tv he can afford and use and be satisfied)

Except (permit me to say this) maybe you are enjoying the spanking tongue (not as in beating, you know what l mean) and you are buying him with the gifts. About returning the gifts, that could be a gimmick,

Finally Sis, USE YOUR HEAD AND NOT YOUR HEART,
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by shilling(f): 5:58am On Mar 10, 2010
It's not wrong . . . if the guy is spending as much, preferably more on her.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by AreU4real: 7:14am On Mar 10, 2010
If you ask then you must be thinking it is wrong, or unfair. Is this your hard earned money or your parents, it is quite easy to spend alot when it is not yours. But honestly, that is just too much to spend on someone that will not appreciate it. Why not for a change not purchase anything extravagant let's see his response. He should love anything that you give him,after all it is coming from the heart.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 10, 2010
Its not about right or wrong, its about who's capable of spending at a given time, My dame has been very supportive and she really suprise me by helping me out in need. Anyways what she dont know is I owe her, what she did tells more of what she could do, So I plan making her never regret for being there.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by chelseabmw(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2010
yes, i can slept alot on my guy grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by okechi76(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2010
sagluva, that is one thing wrong with all ya gurls why would you keep records of all ya give him, to me dats aint a present u did it to get somthing in return cos for me i give and forget, and dont tell me wen u guys broke up dat u will like to get all dat back,
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by onc4all(f): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2010
The guy will be spending on another girl period.If you know what is good for you get plan b i.e another guy in case this ur guy breaks your heart cos it will soon happen.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by benheart(f): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2010
@poster i dont see anything wrong in spending on your man, if you have the resource,if he is the appreciative type he will reciprocate, but you must not do it bc you are expecting him to do same. i did it for a guy i was dating before i got married although his late now,i dated him for 5years and all through that 5years i cant boast of using his money for ordinary earrings but i always buy him things that i knew he would like and appreciate mostly onhis birthday or maybe on my way from work or in the market, although he never appreciated it bc he kept maltreating, beating and cheating on me with different girl but when i could not stand it anymore i left him, but he later realized his mistakes and came begging, though i forgived him but never went back to him bc God gave me a better person and am happily married.

@poster if u have the resource,you can do it wholeheartedly i dont think its wrong.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by OBLONG(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2010
MAGA MUGU MUST PAY! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by ugbabi: 11:49am On Mar 10, 2010
Spending money on guys is like a game of chance i.e probability of getting yes or no. I have seen and heard of ladies spending money on guys that did not love them or just forcing themselve on a guy. If a guy truely love you and you are convince, then you can spend money on him, so far love is all about spending.
However, if the your guy doesn't have much, he should be able to give his time, advice, and above all spend a little just to show his committment.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by idifu(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2010
it is not abnormal for a lady to spend lot of monies on her boyfriend if they love each other.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by whiteroses(f): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^ yeah tru but tbh id rather save ma money, hes not my husband so why spend my own when we can spend his except on his birthday ov course. i still think poster must be a rich girl cos i still cant beleive ma ears, ok maybe im just stingy but lets calculate, $600 =£400 shocked my rent is not even that much, plasma tv? *mo ti daku somebody jimi!
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by mobby4ever(f): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
Its better to share wot if have with Ur date/guy
it may be ur own style of giving to the needy.
dont wait for him to appreciate u, but God will surely do.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by TheSaintz: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2010
@Sugaluva
i will say is that u should just be yourself and dont let every comment in this thread get to you, all i will advise is that WE PRAY THAT THE ONE WE LOVE LOVES US THE SAME MEASURE OR ABOVE,
the truth is that we have all care for people in crazy ways and just seem like the are using use even when they dont.
u sound like someone with a good heart
Love truly is a beautiful thing when u meet it,
i just pray u find it, if u havent.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by OBLONG(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2010
When you are done spending---- he will LEAVE YOUR ARSE ---- spend and expect nothing in return wink wink wink
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2010
^O so dat is wat ur like abi?
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by OBLONG(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2010
no baby poo---- how is my durling doing
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
Remove d darling ur still anonymous in my memory. . . cool tongue i'm fine and u?
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by OBLONG(m): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2010
my fyne love---- how is ur day going ?! kiss kiss kiss

my heart is aching for you---- cry cry cry
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2010
Oh oh . . .cheesy lipsrsealed  tongue

My day is going ok thanx and urs?
  smiley
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by OBLONG(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2010
thinking about you---- so its going well. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by smooooooth: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
@ op, why dnt i meet ladies like you sad
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by kennySLAJ: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2010
cheesy its really cool to me cos i have done it before and to so many of them but the outcome was bad but it makes me happy cos it the same bible that said "Blessed is the hand that giveth" so i wont stop giving according to my own opinion,

kenny said so, chao kiss kiss kiss cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by daddyhov: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2010
its not wrong to spend on a guy as long as he does not start taking advantage of your kind gestures or worse still cheating on you.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by omomakun: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2010
If i have the means to spoil my guy, i will to the "T". Then again you have to consider the guy you're spending on, it has to be reciprocal, you can't just be giving all the time and they continue taking, u'll dry up like a well in the sahara desert!
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by sagluva(f): 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2010
OBLONG:

When you are done spending---- he will LEAVE YOUR ARSE ---- spend and expect nothing in return wink wink wink
I get ALOT IN RETURN, not all guys have the same mindset as u, next time u spend alot on ur chic, also expect her to leave ur ass for the next dude who can afford more smiley
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by ficoram(m): 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2010
@oblong and onc4all i'm really disapointed with d level of reasoning and d manner in wc u guys approach d issue-no insult intended.i will 2 point it out dat left to me their is nothing wrong in spending on a sensible and determined lover.it only helps to strengthens the bond and make them indebted and grateful to one another.i was a beneficiary of a simillar relationship,and i will 4eva b grateful to my girl.tnx.
@ poster d answer to ur Q is- use ur no 6 to predict,to some extent,maybe ur lover deserve,worth or appreciate ur kindness.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by OBLONG(m): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2010
I don't condone spending on a man---- ONLY MAGAS pay!! If I don't have the money, I would rather ask my friends than my girlfriend. <jUST SAYING MY OWN>

Doesn't the man have friends---- shiooor! undecided lipsrsealed angry grin wink
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by H2O2: 12:04am On Mar 11, 2010
@poster,

not if the guy in question is me cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by sagluva(f): 3:26am On Mar 11, 2010
OBLONG:

I don't condone spending on a man---- ONLY MAGAS pay!! If I don't have the money, I would rather ask my friends than my girlfriend. <jUST SAYING MY OWN>

Doesn't the man have friends---- shiooor! undecided lipsrsealed angry grin wink
good, dont be shocked after u've spent all ur pennies on ur next girl to come and find her on top of the next dude who can afford to spend more on her than u grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by shiety: 3:31am On Mar 11, 2010
it depends on da circumstances but as 4 me i see notin wrong with that
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by OBLONG(m): 4:11am On Mar 11, 2010
sagluva:

good, dont be shocked after u've spent all your pennies on your next girl to come and find her on top of the next dude who can afford to spend more on her than u grin grin grin grin

Sorry to burst ur bubble sweetim--- but love has little to nothing to do with money. When it comes to matters of the heart, love has little or nothing to do with money.

I have collected money from women who I just FCcuked. and most women I really like, rarely do I collect money from them.

Giving birthday gift and such is totally different from forcibly buying a man's love---- sorry to burst your bubble again but such "material love" doesn't last.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Still Love You Halfricanadian. / Is This Lady Interested In Me? / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.