Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? (4131 Views)

Suspected Romancelander Who Might Be Dating Out Side Nairaland / How Does It Feel To Be Dating Someone Who Is Intellectually Re-tarded? / I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by jgirl3: 1:31am On Feb 20, 2007
Excuse me, i'm human and i make mistakes. It's my damn fault for even trying to contribute. The least you could do is to be polite. Be a man better yet be a gentleman.
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 1:32am On Feb 20, 2007
j-girl:

chessito, you should have said that before - then roam around, you have permission now!

Star - they're different things. People going out on a couple of dates doesn't necessarily mean they're boyfriend-girlfriend. When they agree to be in a relationship - they're now boyfriend-girlfriend.
hey datin is different 4rm goin out on a date.datin someone means been someone's boo or gal u no wat am sayin?, yall mixin thins 2gether men
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by Stilettos(f): 1:32am On Feb 20, 2007
lol yeah watever
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 1:33am On Feb 20, 2007
@j-girl, am sorry never meant to hurt you ok?
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 1:34am On Feb 20, 2007
next time learn 2 push de right button bro@chessitos
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by jgirl3: 1:35am On Feb 20, 2007
Sorry for snapping at you like that. It's aiight and it's forgotten.
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by Macgreat(m): 1:38am On Feb 20, 2007
Accepted grin
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 1:38am On Feb 20, 2007
where ya 4rm@j girl, where u reside?,
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by jgirl3: 1:39am On Feb 20, 2007
Naija, reside in US
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 1:39am On Feb 20, 2007
@mac, who are you to accept for me?
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 1:40am On Feb 20, 2007
atl @j girl?,
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by jgirl3: 1:41am On Feb 20, 2007
I'm in the south as well. I've been dying to go to ATL but i just haven't had the opportunity
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 1:42am On Feb 20, 2007
be specific i stay in ATL thou, @j girl
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 1:43am On Feb 20, 2007
@ star, this room is not created for exchanging addresses ok?
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by jgirl3: 1:43am On Feb 20, 2007
The owner of the thread has spoken - can't really get on his nerves.
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 1:44am On Feb 20, 2007
shut up just gettin closer 2 ma peeps iight @chessitos
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 1:46am On Feb 20, 2007
@ star, you don't really have the education on how to talk, pls go and learn how to talk to poeple ok?
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by Macgreat(m): 1:48am On Feb 20, 2007
chessito:

@mac, who are you to accept for me?    
you are too slow so i have to help you,i bet you were blushing  cheesy
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by Macgreat(m): 1:49am On Feb 20, 2007
chessito:

@ star, you don't really have the education on how to talk, please go and learn how to talk to poeple ok?

True talk
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 1:50am On Feb 20, 2007
is dere n education or a place of education teachin ppl on ow 2 talk.hey homie its a free world iight freedom of speech gat dat?,
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 1:51am On Feb 20, 2007
Macgreat:

True talk
everybody say dat but i dnt believe.re u sure?,
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 1:54am On Feb 20, 2007
@star, thats where your woes lies, pls make sure you walk with elders like mac and co they will surely teach you how to talk in the public, you can't just say anything that your mouth feel like uttering ok?
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 1:56am On Feb 20, 2007
but dey re  bit far, ow can i see them ?, can u help me?,
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by jgirl3: 1:56am On Feb 20, 2007
@ topic , chessito - what are you gonna do? Go along with it or forget the girl

@ star, just forget it. you on YIM?
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 2:00am On Feb 20, 2007
yea baby hit me on ************* j girl that is nt for you cheestos i aint gay lol grin
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 2:14am On Feb 20, 2007
hobi tongue
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 2:47am On Feb 20, 2007
@star, you now know that you are a very funny boy!
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 4:57am On Feb 20, 2007
ppl say dat but i need some prove
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by Brymore(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2007
Well, it depends on what you want. For me, I can't have my girl dating two guys, but in Africa, there is a level of 'permissive irresponsibility' allowed the man. This probably means that as a man, you can have more than one. If a lady tries that, 'wear and tear' will set in, besides, she will be seen as loose.

#Candid Submission#
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2007
@brymore, can you pls explain what you mean by 'wear and tear'? what is wearing and what is tearing? lol , what about if 'expansion and contraction' set in also in the man? cry
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by kaylala(m): 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2007
Na wa 4 una o grin grin
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by Brymore(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2007
chessito:

@brymore, can you please explain what you mean by 'wear and tear'? what is wearing and what is tearing? lol , what about if 'expansion and contraction' set in also in the man? cry

If u need vivid details, send me ur IM, I may not want to post uncensored comments here. Next, u talked of 'expansion and contraction'. I am intensely interested in knowing more abt this theory of contraction and expansion, av u experienced any or seen a male who has as a result of his "bangoism"?

#Candid Submission#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Types Of Girls Man Can't Resist / Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? / Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.