Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? (4128 Views)

Suspected Romancelander Who Might Be Dating Out Side Nairaland / How Does It Feel To Be Dating Someone Who Is Intellectually Re-tarded? / I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 12:37am On Feb 20, 2007
chessito:

@ star, wetin be your own sef! na woman you wan dey fight?

@ room, please let there be more constructive contributions!
10ks jare grown ass
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 12:39am On Feb 20, 2007
@ star, so whats up! its's fun at times when you guys engage in the battle of words shei?
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by OmoEko1(f): 12:41am On Feb 20, 2007
so has i was saying u can date more than one woman especially if u don't know what u want right now. but be smart about what type of lady u gonna be dating particularly  if u intrested in dating more than one, becos we got some crazy ladies out here. my message to u **girl target guys car *** if one of them finds out u are not only talking or dating just her
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 12:42am On Feb 20, 2007
chessito:

@ star, so whats up! its's fun at times when you guys engage in the battle of words shei?
am iight bro just leetin dat slut no ow 2 talk 2 grown ppl like me lol, u no wat am sayin?,
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 12:42am On Feb 20, 2007
so ow naija treatin yall?,
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by OmoEko1(f): 12:42am On Feb 20, 2007
star01:

illiterate i think am grown 4 shyt like this.your name fully descibes whu u really is amma leave u with your issuse keep on battlin with it OMO EKO KINI SHOW?,
lol, booooooooooooooooo. do better
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 12:43am On Feb 20, 2007
will u get off me?aint gat penny men
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by OmoEko1(f): 12:45am On Feb 20, 2007
star01:

am iight bro just leetin that slut no ow 2 talk 2 grown people like me lol, u no what am sayin?,

UR FREAKING MOTHER, SISTER AND ANY OTHER FEMALES IN YOUR FREAKING FAMILY IS A SLUT
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 12:47am On Feb 20, 2007
@ omo eko,,,,, baby thats getting to much, lets respect ourselves ok?
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by OmoEko1(f): 12:49am On Feb 20, 2007
HE CALLED ME A SLUT, SO I GAVE HIM WHAT HE WANTED.

@chessito
SORRY YOUR THREAD DIDN'T GO THE WAY U PLANNED, MY BAD IT THIS MANNERLESS BOY

@star01
U ARE A DEAD MEAT TO ME, SO SHUT YOUR TRAP
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 12:51am On Feb 20, 2007
@ room,, alright room let there be decorum and some decency, let us talk maturely ok?
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by Macgreat(m): 12:52am On Feb 20, 2007
Omo eko please oooo stop talking,i can not fight oooo   cheesy

@star, control your speech; slut is not a good word and you know that thought you were grown
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 12:56am On Feb 20, 2007
star01:

will u get off me?aint gat penny men
y u denyin ur personalty??, aint mad @ chu
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by jgirl3: 12:57am On Feb 20, 2007
Wonderful! Another case of MPD online

I stick by my point - date more than one person but don't have more than one bf/gf.
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 1:02am On Feb 20, 2007
Omo Eko:

HE CALLED ME A SLUT, SO I GAVE HIM WHAT HE WANTED.

@star01
U ARE A DEAD MEAT TO ME, SO SHUT YOUR TRAP
GAVE ME WANT I WANTED,DEAD MEAT,shyt u re a cheap ass mutherfucker damn
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by OmoEko1(f): 1:04am On Feb 20, 2007
j-girl:

I stick by my point - date more than one person but don't have more than one boyfriend/girlfriend.
TRUE TALK BECAUSE WHEN U DATE YOUR JUST GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER.
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 1:05am On Feb 20, 2007
I stick by my point - date more than one person but don't have more than one boyfriend/girlfriend.
[quote][/quote]sorry, can u tell me ow date relates with boyfriend n girlfriend
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by Macgreat(m): 1:10am On Feb 20, 2007
Are you lost?
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by OmoEko1(f): 1:11am On Feb 20, 2007
star01:

am sorry, can u tell me ow date relates with boyfriend or girlfriend
DON'T U HAVE TO DATE BEFORE U SETTLE DOWN FOR A RELATIONSHIP AND START CALLING EACH OTHER BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by jgirl3: 1:12am On Feb 20, 2007
dating someone is like going out on dates with someone or people to see what could happen but being someone's boyfriend /girlfriend is like being exclusive.
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 1:13am On Feb 20, 2007
but you babes are highly experienced, anyway such is life!
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by OmoEko1(f): 1:14am On Feb 20, 2007
@chessito

SO ARE U STILLING THINKING ABOUT DATING MORE THAN ONE, OR U CHANGED YOUR MIND
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by Stilettos(f): 1:17am On Feb 20, 2007
@topic
nothing wrong in it, you can date as many as twenty. just remember to come back and gist us on NL about your HIV or gonorrhea
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by Macgreat(m): 1:19am On Feb 20, 2007
Abi oooo grin
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by kaylala(m): 1:21am On Feb 20, 2007
So far you enjoy it
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by OmoEko1(f): 1:21am On Feb 20, 2007
@Stilettos
u said i was crazy abi, about u wink
Stilettos:

@topic
nothing wrong in it, you can date as many as twenty. just remember to come back and gist us on Nairaland about your HIV or gonorrhea
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 1:21am On Feb 20, 2007
it seems people in this room are reading different meaning to what the question i asked,i didnt say i want to date more than two,i said the babe i met is already in love with someone but told me she can also get me into it! thats it, not that i am hunting for more than one! okay! pls stay on the topic ,
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 1:22am On Feb 20, 2007
hep me out yall datin is being some1's GF or BF iinit
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 1:25am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

@topic
nothing wrong in it, you can date as many as twenty. just remember to come back and gist us on Nairaland about your HIV or gonorrhea
wat gives u de impression of dat?,
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by jgirl3: 1:25am On Feb 20, 2007
chessito, you should have said that before - then roam around, you have permission now!

Star - they're different things. People going out on a couple of dates doesn't necessarily mean they're bf-gf. When they agree to be in a relationship - they're now bf-gf.
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 1:28am On Feb 20, 2007
@j-girl, am sure you never read the what i posted, so you can go back and read it and in future always make sure you read the authors mind before contributing ok?
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 1:29am On Feb 20, 2007
chessito:

@j-girl, am sure you never read the what i posted, so you can go back and read it and in future always make sure you read the authors mind before contributing ok?
dats cold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me / Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy / I Fear I May Never Find Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.