Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots (25488 Views)

A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots / Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend / Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by Augustap(f): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
candlewax:
Augustap, this could be us
cc ScotFree
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by bobkezel(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
So at their ages they still de snap pre wedding pictures, when their mates are celebrating the 7th birthday of their 2nd kids.
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by Mrkumareze(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
pmc01:
Are they remarrying?

Oldness dey worry them.

Best wishes all the same.

The thing fear me o. The guy don clock like 40, still get mind dey snap pre war war poto
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
i figured you'd call him old cargo, so i tagged him. im a young cargo you'd love
Augustap:

Nah! Thanks. I don't do old cargoes. I pass. Btw, why did u quote Scotfree
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by muller101(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
Amgreat70:
wow nice couples
I know the guy
mod front page please let them be celebrated.
lalasticlala , mynd44 ,Rocktation
grin couples indeed. How many can u spot?

Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by Harrynight(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Promxy94:
Hello Nairalanders join me come November 4th as my sister and her boo of life seal up there union.

Notin swt lik havin ur sis get married!

right now promxy94 be like

Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by deariekay(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Congratulations.

Eleyi na nice.

Cc: lalastical
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
damn right, i get depressed l, pained when you dont get it, in a nutshell, i consider it a favor to you just like others but guess what? you blew your chances the last time. im done talking bout this sh1t
Augustap:

Awww..you sound so vexed, sad, depressed and stupid. THE PAINMENT IS REAL. But no matter what i ain't changing my mind, i don't want you in my future, Shikena.
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by MizTyna(f): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hi promxy94. Do they have a wedding photographer yet? Interested in shooting their wedding for free if in Lagos
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by guiddoti: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
pmc01:

You want to sell yours?
It's a simple honest opinion.
Opinion on people's matter? It would be good you sell galla on their wedding day
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by pmc01(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mrkumareze:

The thing fear me o. The guy don clock like 40, still get mind dey snap pre war war poto

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by pmc01(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
guiddoti:
Opinion on people's matter? It would be good you sell galla on their wedding day
It was brought to the social media for everyone to give an opinion on it.
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by guiddoti: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
pmc01:

It was brought to the social media for everyone to give an opinion on it.
Such was to cheer their joy, not other way round. Shalom!
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by ipobarecriminals: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
sad wish phone/internet dey back iin those days..Come see beta Aso oke/Agbada to match..@Op,ur pipu look like remodel SU.No pressing of em.Heartfelt. congrats
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by Promxy94(m): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
MizTyna:
Hi promxy94. Do they have a wedding photographer yet? Interested in shooting their wedding for free if in Lagos
Wow thanks for ur offer miztyna I don't know if they have a wedding photographer yet,but the wedding isn't in Lagos but in ph
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by MizTyna(f): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Promxy94:

Wow thanks for ur offer miztyna I don't know if they have a wedding photographer yet,but the wedding isn't in Lagos but in ph

Awwww! Okay. Congratulations to them
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by Promxy94(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
MizTyna:

Awwww! Okay. Congratulations to them
Thanks Tyna

Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by pmc01(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
guiddoti:
Such was to cheer their joy, not other way round. Shalom!

I wish them well. Peace!

Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by sucess001(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
omo...this guy na granfather o...
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by newslifeop: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by donqx: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by churchee: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Poo. Look how in your own very eye you allowed a man to touch your sister, pressing hard her breasts at his chest just because he claimed to marry her in faraway November month.

Tufiakwa.

modified

Happy married life to them in future anyway. Say no to forbidden fruits before marriage.
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by Uhomanbulus110(f): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Wow
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by EbonyCy(f): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Congrats to your sis and to ur mum(mama lucky) cos its every mother's desire to see their daughter settle down....op na u be the lucky??
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by Promxy94(m): 1:27am On Oct 10, 2017
EbonyCy:
Congrats to your sis and to ur mum(mama lucky) cos its every mother's desire to see their daughter settle down....op na u be the lucky??
pm me
Re: My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots by Modphase: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2019
Hmmm for free. ?!

MizTyna:

Today Is My Last Day On Earth / Can You Get Married To Someone Of Same Age With You? / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse?