Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (87539 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by computerglobal(m): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2017
humilitypays:
‎That girl forming Kim Kardashian for you and giving u stress and telling u that before she can do this and that with u, she needs to know your village and your uncle plus your great grandparents, trust me, she is giving it free of charge to one guy who don't even respect her much!

When a lady isn't into u much or let's say when a lady is trying so hard to like u, she will be giving u rules of relationship cheesy

That girl making iyanga tolo tolo for u now will pull of her clothes if she ever comes across a male celebrity or person she's been crushing on...

Guys, when a lady tells u no, smile and move on happily...dont stress yourself because of her because that same girl u are dying to get, one mumu guy somewhere is tired of her lolz‎

Once a girl meets her dream man, she wouldn't even know when her dress is off‎ grin, she will forget her rules...a woman's rules is for men she does not fancy or men who chase her, not for the men she fancy and desire... women are interesting being kiss kiss

My guy take

1 Share

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by joeeee240(m): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:

Don't go around calling people insecure.because u don't have any idea how offensive that is.the opposite of insecure is secure meaning CONFIDENT.and that's a welcome compliment to everyone.insecure is the opposite a compliment.and its offends. Not because it means lack of confidence but because its justified in today's dating world.
Daily we read about men finding out their kids aren't theirs thru DNA after years,yet u gona diss me for being insecure? While HIV/aids is devastating marriages killing people who are not even supposed to be having sex outside marriage?yet u gona belittle me for being insecure? What do I gain by being confident? Heartbreak when secrets come out.that's Y people like u commit suicide when they learn how much their women have betrayed them.I'm insecure and I'm always ready for anything.also my insecurity means I never give any gal 100%. Of my heart. Never.
#InsecureCrew

I THINK THE ISSUE IS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF INSECURITY . THE DNA AND HIV THING DOESN'T APPLY. IF YOU'RE INSECURE YOU CAN NEVER BE CONFIDENT. FOR EXAMPLE SEE THE WAY YOU'RE GOING ALL DEFENSIVE AND ATTACKING FOR NO JUSTIFIABLE REASON ON A FORUM. THAT MY FRIEND IS INSECURITY. USING THE WORD CHEAP IS ALSO INSECURITY. AN INSECURE CANNOT BE CONFIDENT. ANYWAYS YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOUR PATH OF INSECURITY.I HOPE YOU GET BETTER wink smiley
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by vital94(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2017
Even if u dont want to do it,konji will make u do it.is all about maturity ot 2 persons involved.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by RillJ(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Doesnt really define her. Met a lady way back and dated for months. Her crib was close to my office so I visited her often. First day she visited mine, it happened. That relationship has since developed into marriage.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2017
joeeee240:

I THINK THE ISSUE IS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF INSECURITY . THE DNA AND HIV THING DOESN'T APPLY. IF YOU'RE INSECURE YOU CAN NEVER BE CONFIDENT. FOR EXAMPLE SEE THE WAY YOU'RE GOING ALL DEFENSIVE AND ATTACKING FOR NO JUSTIFIABLE REASON ON A FORUM. THAT MY FRIEND IS INSECURITY. USING THE WORD CHEAP IS ALSO INSECURITY. AN INSECURE CANNOT BE CONFIDENT. ANYWAYS YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOUR PATH OF INSECURITY.I HOPE YOU GET BETTER wink smiley
Do u see how I'm giving you point after point and u are just attacking my character?giving no counter-points to the points I'm raising.
Anyways gals say "ALL MEN ARE DOGS" and "ALL MEN ARE LIARS" and u never call them insecure!!!instead u tell them "you haven't met the right man"!! Why can't u say "my brother You haven't met the right gal"?

3 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2017
if she is cheap you are cheap too, it takes two people to have sex! grin why is it always women who takes all the blames?

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by williamdeluxe(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2017
U can ave sex on d first day and he ends up luvin u till d day after 4 Eva...u can also wait 5 yrs b4 avin sex wif im and get dumped after sex...u can even wait till after marriage and he may divorce U after sex...juz pray 4 a heart dat wil love U.....Dere iz no manual to keep a man....

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by joeeee240(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:

Do u see how I'm giving you point after point and u are just attacking my character?giving no counter-points to the points I'm raising.
Anyways gals say "ALL MEN ARE DOGS" and "ALL MEN ARE LIARS" and u never call them insecure!!!instead u tell them "you haven't met the right man"!! Why can't u say "my brother You haven't met the right gal"?

YOU DIDN'T BRING UP ANY POINT. I TOLD YOU THE DNA AND HIV THING ARE NOT EXAMPLES OF INSECURITY. I ALSO SAID YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF INSECURITY. I'M NOT ATTACKING YOUR CHARACTER BRO. I'M DEFINING IT. AS FOR THOSE GIRLS? THEY ARE INSECURE TOO
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2017
gypsey:
if she is cheap you are cheap too, it takes two people to have sex! grin why is it always women who takes all the blames?
Coz women are the controllers of sex.they are the Gate-Keepers of sex.sex doesn't happen unless they say Yes.men have responsibities elsewhere.like when the family is starving.the woman is never blamed.coz men must hustle.men are the Gate-Keepers of moola.Moola doesn't come unless they wake up and go put in work.

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2017
wordbank:
Some go open legs yet some mumu no know wia to put prick angry
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2017
RillJ:
Doesnt really define her. Met a lady way back and dated for months. Her crib was close to my office so I visited her often. First day she visited mine, it happened. That relationship has since developed into marriage.
How romantic! You are the idiot that chose to put a ring on it while others just f*cked same day and bounced! U deserve a medal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:

Coz women are the controllers of sex.they are the Gate-Keepers of sex.sex doesn't happen unless they say Yes.men have responsibities elsewhere.like when the family is starving.the woman is never blamed.coz men must hustle.men are the Gate-Keepers of moola.Moola doesn't come unless they wake up and go put in work.
Really? were is it written? grin which law says so?
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:

grin
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Amarabae(f): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2017
What do you mean by "is she cheap"?
Did she have sex with herself only, she did it with you,
so the question should be,
"sex on first visit, are we both cheap"

2 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by etimocity(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2017
my dear there is nothing like maturity or who so ever involve. is not advisable having sex with some one you have not married if like believe period.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2017
joeeee240:

YOU DIDN'T BRING UP ANY POINT. I TOLD YOU THE DNA AND HIV THING ARE NOT EXAMPLES OF INSECURITY. I ALSO SAID YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF INSECURITY. I'M NOT ATTACKING YOUR CHARACTER BRO. I'M DEFINING IT. AS FOR THOSE GIRLS? THEY ARE INSECURE TOO
So we are all insecure! Let's have one huge orgy and turn-up coz life is meaningless anyways.
Cheers
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by joeeee240(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:

So we are all insecure! Let's have one huge orgy and turn-up coz life is meaningless anyways.
Cheers

THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ARE INSECURE . THEYRE GUYS THAT DON'T ACT LIKE YOU AND THEY'RE GIRLS THAT DON'T ACT LIKE THAT. LIKE I SAID YOU STILL DON'T KNOW THE MEANING. SHA YOU'LL UNDERSTAND AS LIFE GOES ON. wink smiley
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by RillJ(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2017
May you be relieved of this emptiness sooner than you deserve.

ubunja:

How romantic! You are the idiot that chose to put a ring on it while others just f*cked same day and bounced! U deserve a medal.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2017
gypsey:
Really? were is it written? grin which law says so?
The law that says Men must kneel to propose nOT women,the law that says men must ask gals out NOT women.the law that makes guys lose interest when a gal proposes them. The law that says a man must compete with 10 men for 1 woman! The law that says when that 1 man wins that 1 gal even his own sperm will have to compete among themselves to fertilize the egg. That's the law that makes women Rulers of Sex. While men are the Rulers of Cash.coz men are Providers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by OfficialLanrex(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2017
80% of my relationship starts with sex on the first date

So it's nothing new to me
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2017
RillJ:
May you be relieved of this emptiness sooner than you deserve.

80%of men are asleep in the matrix thinking their reality is reality.it is cruel to wake them up.let them enjoy their dreams.
Brother enjoy your dream state.

3 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Jimi23(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2017
trustyshoess:

Then so are you! Did she have sex with herself? undecided

I tell u say I bleep on first date? Mumu...so u think say everybody na cheap article like u? You don't even know jack about each other na to bleep dey pain una. Senseless people..
Who go marry one night stand bitc.h? Only a hopeless loser.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:

The law that says Men must kneel to propose nOT women,the law that says men must ask gals out NOT women.the law that makes guys lose interest when a gal proposes them. The law that says a man must compete with 10 men for 1 woman! The law that says when that 1 man wins that 1 gal even his own sperm will have to compete among themselves to fertilize the egg. That's the law that makes women Rulers of Sex. While men are the Rulers of Cash.coz men are Providers.
in which countries constitution is this law practised? because it is the opposite over here! grin
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Jimi23(m): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2017
steam74:

That a lady has sex with me on the first date doesn't necessarily mean she will have sex with any other guy on a first date.
My game is strong and can't be compared to theirs. Most times I have to reassure the lady that she isn't cheap or whatever.

The most principled but matured girl I've ever met had sex on the 2nd date. First meeting ever was in a cinema and the next was in a hotel room.

Guy stop fooling yourself no principled woman would have sex on a first on second date. That's a principled who.re my friend. Stop reasoning with your dick...use your brain.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by RillJ(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2017
My dear, if it helps you to be a ‘man’ by being conceitedly all knowing, I may not suffer you otherwise.

ubunja:

80%of men are asleep in the matrix thinking their reality is reality.it is cruel to wake them up.let them enjoy their dreams.
Brother enjoy your dream state.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Jimi23(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2017
ABBEYsammy01:
We did it on d first day she came around one year plus later we gt married and I never for once regret meeting her...

She's bleeping another dick...be smart...
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Jimi23(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2017
RillJ:

Cos u are dumb...u ended up with a woman of easy virtue.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by RillJ(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2017
Hahahahahaha! You are so smart right now bro!

Jimi23:

Cos u are dumb...u ended up with a woman of easy virtue.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Jimi23(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2017
Nov6:

Babe their is nothing wrong in it & it does not make the girl cheap in anyway, like someone earlier said, the society just seems to be harsh on the girl child.

Have you paused for a minute and try to put different scenario together that could have lead to that?

Before you come to visit a guy on a first date, there must have be Chemistry that has been established through proper communication...

First date or last date does it matter? What is the point of spending months pretending and in the end she still gets laid when she already thinks the guy is into her so much only to wake up the next morning and realise it was all just for the sex and he is gone, how heart broken can that be?

It takes two to Tango.

Have you considered the girls emotional state of mind @ that particular time?

My dear let us not be irrational here.. If she is tagged/labeled cheap so is the guy..

But it is high time we the guys start according the girls the respect they actually deserve and not just see them as "sex" tools even tho must of them seems to bring that to the table as the only thing they can offer in a relationship.

Goodmorning dear, do have a great day..
Thanks..

Nov6 signing out.
PEACE

Will u advice your daughter to bleep all men on her first dates with them? Nothing wrong my ass. Why bleep s fvcking stranger who you know nothing about? Thats dumb.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by dell54: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2017
sum do it to satisfy d guy so dat d guy can marry dem, doesn't mean dey r cheap, dey just need an husband
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by souljaboi51(m): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2017
adajoe555:
which girl will do that, just visiting for the first time then sex?

I wonder

Dont get it twisted. A lot still do
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2017
RillJ:
My dear, if it helps you to be a ‘man’ by being conceitedly all knowing, I may not suffer you otherwise.

Doesn't matter how u view me.what I know is that most men are brainwashed to love like robots.hence most love songs,most romantic novels are by men. While most divorces and most cheating is by women.
Its clear who is blind between men and women.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... / Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video) / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.