Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (87731 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by joeeee240(m): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2017
cristianisraeli:
if a lady visits you for the first time and you no enter the place or your finger no touch something...then my bro you are a learner and you need to learn.sweet mouth would get you laid on any ladies first visit...good package,smell nice,nice house.good flow,good eye contact..and then shes all yours..by the way i do not nack on the first date and dump nah..unless shes not clean down there thats the only thing that can make me run away from any woman.her hair most especially must smell nice,body as well..then the punna most be smelling like rose or vanilla.

una too love prick and punna matter..see as una rush enter

NO PUNNA SMELLS LIKE ROSE OR VANILLA BUT HOWEVER :

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Ishola87(m): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] yeah she is very very cheap
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by eazisky(m): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2017
adajoe555:
which girl will do that, just visiting for the first time then sex?

I wonder

dont wonder yet, are u married?

are u a virgin?
if your answers are NO then u are no different
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Cutiekatty: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2017
jmichlins:
First or last doesn't matter. What matters is the maturity of the people involved

Exactly.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 10, 2017
It's funnily annoying angry how we guys can commit to one football club for years through thick and thin but can't commit to one girl. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by lilmax(m): 6:42am On Oct 10, 2017
having sex first date just proves alot about the babe...

you have sex with me on the first day, what assurance do I have about you? it means any guy can turn you on at first meeting grin

A lady like that lacks self control, and I will drop her immediately cool

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by terrezo2002(m): 6:43am On Oct 10, 2017
solomix10:
Guys in the house
when a lady comes visiting for the first time and you both have sex.

does it mean she is cheap?

please be sincere.

Why don't you honour God with your body. Avoid corrupt communication and let your life have a meaning.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Officialzoe: 6:44am On Oct 10, 2017
Puna should smell like rose vanilla Lool then she should prolly be from another planet
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Lanceslot(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2017
adajoe555:

I wonder
Its nothing, to me it doesn't make her cheap.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by EHIRIMCHA(m): 6:46am On Oct 10, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Doesn't matter whether she sex you on the first or seventy eighth date.
As long as a girl opens her leg for you without paying her bride price. She is cheap.

. ..

. .

Modified:
Please and please..
I can see that we have loads of fornicators and adulterers on nairaland. Well, that ain't my problem. Can you guys just free me Abeg.
Each man with his own point of view.
Thanks
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by humilitypays(m): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:
ALL WOMEN CRAVE SEX ON THE FIRST DAY.but don't ask her coz she will say NO.and don't ask these gals here coz they will say its not true.Just meet the gal and seduce her.make her understand 3 things: 1)u will keep the secret 2)u won't judge 3)u will make it amazing.

Every woman is cheap. Even if she finally has sex with u after 1 year of dating SHE IS STILL CHEAP.not to another man somewhere.gals are ALWAYS cheap to someone.that time she makes u wait for the right time ANOTHER LOSER IS DESTROYING THAt P*SSY.
Women are cheap if u want them to be cheap.women are cheap if u know how to make them cheap. Women are cheap that's Y noone bothers to look for virgins anymore.always assume every gal is a wh*re and they will prove u right.
If gals were innocent creatures with holy thoughts they wouldn't be walking around showing their thighs and cleavages to all the world.you think if gals were holy Social Networks wud exist?
Infact calling gals ANGELS pisses them off.coz its gona make her wana preserve her reputation with u and your friends by acting innocent.all the while her mind is craving for 3s*mes and orgies.that time a gal is asking u about a guy u know to be a Player and u tell the gal the guy is a dirty manwh*re meanwhile her p*ssy is getting wet. She knows the Player will look thru her hypocrisy of being a good gal and will see the sl*t in her!!!
gals live for reputation.coz their reputaion is all they have and their future marriages depend on them being seen as good gals.but deep inside they are rotten to the core. That's Y gals usually prefer sleeping with strangers than with guys they know.with people they know they have a reputation to maintain.with strangers their secrets are safe and they don't need to pretend to be holy.hence most gals travel to other locations/townships to be sl*ts,then return to the home-base looking innocent.
I have learnt women have 3 things: beautiful faces,rotten minds and delicious bodies.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by omuo1(m): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2017
I think is never a new thing jare
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by kswkings: 6:50am On Oct 10, 2017
which kide tin be dis she is very cheap
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2017
alexistaiwo:
As long as a girl opens her leg for you without paying her bride price. She is cheap.

. ..

. .

Modified:
Please and please..
I can see that we have loads of fornicators and adulterers on nairaland. Well, that ain't my problem. Can you guys just free me Abeg.
Thanks

May God continue to bless you my guy, it fills me with hope when I see there are still people with conscience like you

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by urbanemind(m): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2017
Divay22:
The both of them are cheap..
If he had refuse her, she'll go...it takes two to tango and not one.
let's be cheap together dear, watcha say? grin
Divay22:
let's be cheap together dear, watcha say?
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nov6(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:
Why should you even be having sex when you first visit?
Shouldn't you guys be getting to know each other more?
Have a romantic dinner, Netflix and chill (minus the sex off course grin) cook together, there's so many fun things to do sex is not the only fun thing.

Unless offcourse she's just a fu..ck buddy no girl should be fu..c.k..ing a guy on her first visit first date whatever you wanna called it.

Babe their is nothing wrong in it & it does not make the girl cheap in anyway, like someone earlier said, the society just seems to be harsh on the girl child.

Have you paused for a minute and try to put different scenario together that could have lead to that?

Before you come to visit a guy on a first date, there must have be Chemistry that has been established through proper communication...

First date or last date does it matter? What is the point of spending months pretending and in the end she still gets laid when she already thinks the guy is into her so much only to wake up the next morning and realise it was all just for the sex and he is gone, how heart broken can that be?

It takes two to Tango.

Have you considered the girls emotional state of mind @ that particular time?

My dear let us not be irrational here.. If she is tagged/labeled cheap so is the guy..

But it is high time we the guys start according the girls the respect they actually deserve and not just see them as "sex" tools even tho must of them seems to bring that to the table as the only thing they can offer in a relationship.

Goodmorning dear, do have a great day..
Thanks..

Nov6 signing out.
PEACE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by miketayo(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2017
alexistaiwo:

The fact that we are all doing it doesn't make it right.
We are all cheap just that society is more harsh on the female folks where premarital sex is concerned
The fact that we are all doing it doesn't make it right.
We are all cheap just that society is more harsh on the female folks where premarital sex is concerned

One of the best comments I have seen on nairaland
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by EHIRIMCHA(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2017
solomix10:
this not a new thing miss ...it happens
modified
hahahaha FRONT PAGE FOR THE FIRST TIME
THIS CALLS FOR CELEBRATION O...

mtttweeew like say front page views is equivalent to money sef lik 25000views= #25000 that one for beta.
1st date ko last date ni a fornicator (if there's an English like dat)is a fornicator who b cheap help.a guy that has intention of dumping u will do dat eventually,so d earlier d better
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Sike(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2017
lenghtinny:
Does sex on the last date makes her expensive undecided...
I wonder oh
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by nairanaira12: 6:55am On Oct 10, 2017
adajoe555:

I wonder

It doesn't make her cheap. It depends on the maturity of the man
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Lomprico2: 6:55am On Oct 10, 2017
solomix10:
Guys in the house

please be sincere.

So the guy should buy her a house and give her 10 million to have sex on the first date so that she wont appear cheap?? undecided
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Kebreal92(m): 6:56am On Oct 10, 2017
Who get pin mouth charger to borrow me

WHAT'S SEX BIKONU
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by lilmax(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2017
trustyshoess:

Value? So men don't have value but women do? Who decides that this so called value has been lost? You or her? You're not making any sense. If she loses value then so does he!! What are you not getting? They're both human, they both participated and therefore are both equal. You talk about modern ladies with fallen Olympus like ancient ladies didn't have that too? If men had boobs, it would most likely be the same. If you think "fallen olympus" is a measure for a person's value then you're not mature
how does a guy lose his value? grin
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by sisisioge: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Hmmmm...well,I would ask "na which hand Dem dey before?" . I am not judgemental with this things.

Her first visit may not be their first actual meeting.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by highchief1: 6:58am On Oct 10, 2017
adajoe555:

I wonder
na ur type man dey fvck for her house u are here blabbing
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by highchief1: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2017
Divay22:
u are a busy girl that's why u think there are cheap try to travel abroad
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by humilitypays(m): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2017
‎That girl forming Kim Kardashian for you and giving u stress and telling u that before she can do this and that with u, she needs to know your village and your uncle plus your great grandparents, trust me, she is giving it free of charge to one guy who don't even respect her much!

When a lady isn't into u much or let's say when a lady is trying so hard to like u, she will be giving u rules of relationship cheesy

That girl making iyanga tolo tolo for u now will pull of her clothes if she ever comes across a male celebrity or person she's been crushing on...

Guys, when a lady tells u no, smile and move on happily...dont stress yourself because of her because that same girl u are dying to get, one mumu guy somewhere is tired of her lolz‎

Once a girl meets her dream man, she wouldn't even know when her dress is off‎ grin, she will forget her rules...a woman's rules is for men she does not fancy or men who chase her, not for the men she fancy and desire... women are interesting being kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by highchief1: 7:01am On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:
Why should you even be having sex when you first visit?
Shouldn't you guys be getting to know each other more?
Have a romantic dinner, Netflix and chill (minus the sex off course grin) cook together, there's so many fun things to do sex is not the only fun thing.

Unless offcourse she's just a fu..ck buddy no girl should be fu..c.k..ing a guy on her first visit first date whatever you wanna called it.
shit up na where u no reach I sexed a girl on our first date and I stl dated her for 7yrs
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by donem: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2017
alexistaiwo:

. ..

. .

Modified:
Please and please..
Thanks

haha tells them abeg, them no want hear truth, your on point.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by olugabbie(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2017
I had sex with d girl i'm dating now d 1st day she came to pay me a visit. We have dated for 2years and still counting.
solomix10:
Guys in the house

please be sincere.

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by adajoe555: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2017
nairanaira12:

It doesn't make her cheap. It depends on the maturity of the man

I didn't say it makes her cheap

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.