Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? (4855 Views)

Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females / I Heard 99.9999% Of Male Nairalanders Are Crushing Hard On These Beautiful Girls / Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2017
BluntBoy:

Someone I adore. I don't go about asslicking random girls.

I didn't apologize. I said "sorry".
You didn't apologise but said Sorry? Nairalanders no go kee me with laughter biko

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by DemonHunTER: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2017
sunshineG:
The irony of the thread...every one here seem to be looking for attention

Hehe, everybody wants FP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Adukey(f): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2017
iamJ:
This thread must trend

Make i go wear uniform, carry lappy with meme
Why are you always so rude? You call ladies ugly and all sorts of demeaning names,what exactly is wrong with you? Did the ladies create themselves?

Next time you call any lady ugly again,you go see wetin i go do you.Grow up,biko.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't know, it sounds like metaphor or personification. Lemme look at it again to be sure.
Personification dear.Perfect example,the sun smiles . Does the sun actually smiles ? So,the stone there is inanimate, why the IQ can only be used to "define" human or other organisms.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by makydebbie(f): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2017
CaringDad:

Personification dear.Perfect example,the sun smiles . Does the sun actually smiles ? So,the stone there is inanimate, why the IQ can only be used to "define" human or other organisms.
You're right but it's also a metaphoric statement. Being that metaphor, (countable) is the use of an everyday object or concept to represent an underlying facet. I don't know, it just looks like a comparison to me.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Amarabae(f): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2017
Go get a job and stop whining

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2017
But the OP is right cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Dis thread still dey alive grin
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
You're right but it's also a metaphoric statement. Being that metaphor, (countable) is the use of an everyday object or concept to represent an underlying facet. I don't know, it just looks like a comparison to me.
It's a metaphor when there's a comparison without the use of as & like (Simile) to represent the suppose underlying "facet".I think the statement is a border between the two ,but MORE a personification.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2017
All these guyz claiming alpha men on nairaland are the "weakest" guyz out there !
U want to argue with me ? Make sure u come along with ur E-sense & brain ,because I don't engage in conversation with guyz that resort to insulting to prove a point .Else........just stay & argue with the walls of ur house undecided undecided !
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by makydebbie(f): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2017
CaringDad:

It's a metaphor when there's a comparison without the use of as & like (Simile) to represent the suppose underlying "facet".I think the statement is a border between the two ,but MORE a personification.
If you insist.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by BluntBoy(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You didn't apologise but said Sorry? Nairalanders no go kee me with laughter biko

Don't be silly.

There is a difference between "sorry" and "I'm sorry" and neither of them is an apology. Not everyone has to speak the sort of horrible English you speak.

"I apologize" is the standard English that embeds "apologies".
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
If you insist.
I insist joor grin grin.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by makydebbie(f): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2017
CaringDad:

I insist joor grin grin.
Okay. grin
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by ElRapido: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2017
Op is sick
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by iamJ(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2017
Adukey:

Why are you always so rude? You call ladies ugly and all sorts of demeaning names,what exactly is wrong with you? Did the ladies create themselves?

Next time you call any lady ugly again,you go see wetin i go do you.Grow up,biko.
get lost mr pikin

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Adukey(f): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2017
iamJ:
get lost mr pikin
You have been warned.

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by iamJ(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2017
Adukey:

You have been warned.

shut your mouth and get lost

When i see an ugly, i will do justice

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Fadiga24(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2017
grin
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Adukey(f): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2017
iamJ:
shut your mouth and get lost

When i see an ugly, i will do justice

Your just so pathetic,who are you to judge?What right do you have to judge people's beauty? You must be a miserable person in real life.You think this is a faceless forum?You lie,you go soon learn lesson.You must learn by force never to insult any lady again.

5 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by iamJ(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2017
Adukey:

Your just so pathetic,who are you to judge?What right do you have to judge people's beauty? You must be a miserable person in real life.You think this is a faceless forum?You lie,you go soon learn lesson.You must learn by force never to insult any lady again.
miserable cheesy you wish

If you have the kind of money i have, my looks, my level of exposure, the kind of women i have seen.

you will see that appreciating dustbin beings isnt somtin that u can afford

Now biko for the last time, shut up and get lost

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by deafeyez: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2017
Jared77:
I was prompted to open this thread after witnessing on many accounts, the most recent one being DeadRat's thread, how guys in this section of NL have religiously taken to assickling the ladies so much so that there's almost nothing left of manhood.

You see guys sucking up to ladies in all kinds of perverse and indecent manner, ranging from labelling below average girls beautiful, to rushing to support them with lightspeed whenever an argument occurs, sparing no thought for manhood.

What could be wrong? Are the guys so sex-starved they can barely spare a second to think the instant they see a female moniker? Are they so lacking in self-esteem? I am not understanding.

Little wonder the ladies are so rude and dish out insults on slightest provocation.

This is because they have lost respect for the men here as they themselves have shown that they are at par with street dogs in civilisation.

It's a pity that dignity has been dumped inside the bin in exchange for a paltry few minutes of online sexual gratification.

Which way nairaland?

And after they kpash u, u now see d real beast in them. Men know what they are doing.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Adukey(f): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2017
iamJ:

If you have the kind of money i have, my looks, my level of exposure, the kind of women i have seen.

You,my friend,is an empty barrel. Yo think yo have achieved a lot with the above rubbish?

You still remain a miserable fellow,a fake being . Forming what you not on here

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by muller101(m): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2017
iamJ:
Where is deadrat the chairman
he will avoid the thread

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by BluntBoy(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2017
Adukey:

Face front na. Why the thing come pain you like this? Are you mad

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by femalehealth: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2017
Jared77:
I was prompted to open this thread after witnessing on many accounts, the most recent one being DeadRat's thread, how guys in this section of NL have religiously taken to assickling the ladies so much so that there's almost nothing left of manhood.

You see guys sucking up to ladies in all kinds of perverse and indecent manner, ranging from labelling below average girls beautiful, to rushing to support them with lightspeed whenever an argument occurs, sparing no thought for manhood.

What could be wrong? Are the guys so sex-starved they can barely spare a second to think the instant they see a female moniker? Are they so lacking in self-esteem? I am not understanding.

Little wonder the ladies are so rude and dish out insults on slightest provocation.

This is because they have lost respect for the men here as they themselves have shown that they are at par with street dogs in civilisation.

It's a pity that dignity has been dumped inside the bin in exchange for a paltry few minutes of online sexual gratification.

Which way nairaland?

Lol, perves are everywhere though

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Mrjo(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2017
CaringDad:

You they mind am. Many fake life in nairaland claiming super man !. They just want to stay relevant ,u know.
For Godsake,every man,his life,his ENTIRE business.
the funny thing nw is that he is serving ban. For Christsake there have been alot of weddings btw members of nl.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by kennykendo(m): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2017
Jared77:

Which way nairaland?

statistically speaking 80% of persons who suffer from low self esteem... are guys (young folks)..why?

if they lack sex or anything intimacy
if they are broke at a point of no return.

When you see an 'asslicker' supporting a lady on nairaland, that seems to be their only means of quashing what they feel..and in most cases, they do so to attract a lady's attention. especially if she's got a pretty dp...

more so, some ladies do that too

bro this is nairaland, full of pervs, cock suckers, tit suckers and dick riders....

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Adukey(f): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2017
BluntBoy:

Look what the cat dragged in.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Adukey(f): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2017
BluntBoy:

Look what the cat dragged in .
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2017
Mrjo:
the funny thing nw is that he is serving ban. For Christsake there have been alot of weddings btw members of nl.
You they mind them.If u open a conversation with a lady,you're an asslicker !The same guyz that cruxify other guy,Just try & check the friends they are folowing on nairaland from their profile,they are virtually women ! Same people still got the gut to call other guys asslicker ! They are smelling,asswipe hypocrites personified !!
Everybody should just learn to stay on his lane in nairaland . You can't force one to accept ur opinion about how to live their life & who to chat with,can u ? The earlier they learn that,the better for them.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2017
iamJ:

you will see that appreciating dustbin beings isnt somtin that u can afford

Now biko for the last time, shut up and get lost

Vanity upon vanity .........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos / I Won’t Leave Your Wife - Man Tells Neighbour / Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.