Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

"Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (38988 Views)

What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex / Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? / Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
One minute man spotted. Hating on neighbors with better diiick game
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by abbaapple: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Evaberry:

But it's really not our fault nau.

we cant help it, if we could we would stop it.

I hate the way I scream and moan during sexual activities it's really embarrassing but damn I just can't control it especially [s][/s]if the person is really good in bed[s][/s]

Olo*** undecided
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by yuha(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Moaning is a crime and is also not a crime depending on the vocality it's been done. Mind you I'm not against moaning. Moaning is a part and characteristics of life which is IRRITABILITY or SENSITIVITY: which is the ability of a living thing to react to touch or feelings. so moaning is simply a lady or a guys way of reacting to orgasm or cloud 9 as some people call it And besides I love to hear my wife moan when I'm performing my magic on her grin. It's sexy, romantic, lovely, melodious and gingering to my ears and entire body system.
But moaning so loud to disturb, distract and turn on your neighbours or others is a no no for me (of which I support the lawyer). Why on earth will you do that, don't that individual feel ashamed or embarrassed thinking about it. Why on earth will a Lady or guy moan so loudly during sex thereby disturbing the neighbours and letting them know that they are banging or been banged because it's not funny. if one wants to moan, let him or her moan silently or not too loud.
It's high time we differentiate between moaning, noise and screaming.
We shouldn't forget that noise pollution is a crime (I don't know if that's applicable in Nigeria tho).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by hAlexandro(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
undecided undecided am sweating banging you like crazy and you are mute it's a sign of disrespect MEhn make some fucking noise and savor the rhythm
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Ijebusomaada: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
How to remedy Blocked Fallopian Tube/Infertility : https://www.nairaland.com/4087594/gufei-bao-serrapeptase-lagos
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
luminouz:

Gimme address..lemme confirm tongue

Ina omo orara grin
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by ProDNA: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
For reliable paternity DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by ikwilfred(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Someone's obviously not getting some! grin grin

AH! AH AH AH AH YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER YES BABY OH YES OH OH OH OH YES BABY OH BABE I LOVE YOU YES YES YES OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH
I'M CUMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u are good in bed, I can read it from ur action. then for topic that lawyer is a sexual comedian lawyer... because for me screaming and noise making during sex is aloud and is acceptable both fiscally and spiritually.
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by degamemaster(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER YES BABY OH YES OH OH OH OH YES BABY OH BABE I LOVE YOU YES YES YES OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH
Lols..... perv on loose spotted.
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by casa101(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
alobispot:
Controversial Ghanaian legal practitioner Maurice Ampaw, has insisted that incessant loud moaning during sex is a crime which must be punished.

According to the legal practitioner, in a chat with Lexis Bill in an interview on Behind the Fame on Drive Time on Joy FM, moaning infringes on the rights of others and must be stopped.

He said;

“Why is it that you are having sex and I cannot sleep? In a compound house, they are having sex with you and everybody cannot sleep, you are infringing upon their rights to privacy and you are committing a crime and a wrong to them because you are committing what we call sexual nuisance,” 

“Everything that makes noise, everything that makes you uncomfortable is a nuisance.”

“There are some girls when they are having sex and you are passing on the streets, you will hear them moaning and screaming.”

“The worst ones are the men, if you are a man and you are having sex too and you are talking and moaning…can’t you control yourself? You should have self-control,” he said.

“When animals are having sex do you hear them moaning like that?”

Maurice Ampaw recounted an experience in Koforidua in the Eastern region where he could not get sleep because of the excessive noise being made by a couple having sex at a hotel he was lodging at.

“After I had finished with a hard day’s work at 7 o’clock I checked into my room and this guy and this girl came to town to chill…and they came to also rest…

I was lying down before I could realize, [their] bed [was making noise] and then I woke up, I could not sleep and the girl was giving commentary,” he narrated.

The legal practitioner, who was clearly not amused by the experience, said the couple punished him because he was also in the mood and he didn’t have anybody to have sex with.

“If you are enjoying, enjoy but don’t come and infringe on [my rights]…We must put a stop to it,” Maurice Ampaw concluded.

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/moaning-crime-maurice-ampaw/

cheesy :DLolz cheesy grin.. This man reminds me about where I used to stay. My neighbour there anytime they are on it. She will be screaming ehh.. Me and my guy go just go buy ice cream dey lick they measure the sound wave to know where the screaming dey reach..
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by luminouz(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

Ina omo orara grin
Lmaoooooo grin grin
Been a while ooo
How u dey?

I be gentleman joor tongue
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by nNEOo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Moaning is not wrong na, it only becomes disturbing when u do it so loud. Keeping the people around uncomfortable.

Of course am guilty smiley

angry .......Damn I knew it!
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo grin grin
Been a while ooo
How u dey?

I be gentleman joor tongue

I dey fine oo bro, I rarely comment on NL these days, I only come when I need a hard laugh
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by shinarlaura(f): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
nNEOo:

angry .......Damn I knew it!

Hahahahaha
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Crixina(f): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
femi4:
Yours nko......somebody else is listening to your ringtone
c'mon I'm a virgin
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by SirGoldEjike(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Edipee:
grin grin funny guy
bro Guy like seriously?
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Crixina(f): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
luminouz:

Gimme address..lemme confirm tongue
No, I have a feeling than instead of coming to stop it, you may likely...
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by luminouz(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

I dey fine oo bro, I rarely comment on NL these days, I only come when I need a hard laugh
I.don miss u here joor
Come often....NL is often boring without my Gs!!! grin
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by luminouz(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Crixina:
No, I have a feeling than instead of coming to stop it, you may likely...
shocked shocked
I may likely what......unleash? Rediscover? Augment? Paraphrase? Suyanise? Concentrate? Refurbish? Implement? Aggravate Elucidate?? Or WHAT grin grin grin
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Crixina(f): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
luminouz:

shocked shocked
I may likely what......unleash? Rediscover? Augment? Paraphrase? Suyanise? Concentrate? Refurbish? Implement? Aggravate Elucidate?? Or WHAT grin grin grin
let's just say with all you typed up there, my neighbour may be shouting if you dared to come.
So, no, no address for you.
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

you are a bad girl,you need to visit me for spiritual cleansing!
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
luminouz:

I.don miss u here joor
Come often....NL is often boring without my Gs!!! grin

Haha grin grin grin Your partners in crime ba
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by chiraqDemon(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Evaberry:

But it's really not our fault nau.

we cant help it, if we could we would stop it.

I hate the way I scream and moan during sexual activities it's really embarrassing but damn I just can't control it especially if the person is really good in bed.
But you have to control it cos it disturbs others who also paid for a room in the same hotel or compound. Especially at night.
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by chiraqDemon(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
olurich01:
you are a bad girl,you need to visit me for spiritual cleansing!
When u are done refer her to me for physical cleansing.
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by luminouz(m): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

Haha grin grin grin Your partners in crime ba
Lmaoooo
U get am

1 Like

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by ashawopikin(m): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
auntysimbiat grin grin
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Fourwinds: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Na wa o So we should be laying there like plywood and not make a sound undecided omashe o
Orgasm fall on him grin
so you do moan loudly.... take it easy

1 Like

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Fourwinds: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Kimy97:
Arrant nonsense
dont shout faster faster
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Lalas247(f): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Fourwinds:
so you do moan loudly.... take it easy
Yes na grin
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by folasayolyn(f): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Na wa o
So we should be laying there like plywood and not make a sound undecided omashe o

Orgasm fall on him grin

I wanted to ask how a guy that can't make a woman go crazy can orgasm then I remembered that some guys are naturally very horrible
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Fourwinds: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes na grin
hahahahaaaa....you can reveal one to his neighbours.... I got to put on music then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her / Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.