Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES (58870 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / We Are Not Forcing Herdsmen To Leave, But It’s Good For Them To Go Home To Be Ad / Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
U go to North East, u distribute 10kg of food per head in every home whether IDP or not, u come to South East, u come with an unknown substance to inject people, what a country?
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
youcantstopme:
You cannot beat a child ask him not to cry, there is an air of mistrust btw the military and ppl in the south east over the killing and mis-treatment.. weather you believe it happened or not....and you think they will trust you just like that...shm
Every living thing in the south east deserve to die,,,,,igbos have cos so many pain to nigeria,,,Iam an igbo man ,,,we should all be killed
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by almarthins(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Shattap Afonja . Why is it not happening in SW and North...the poorest regions where most people don't have money for medical? Igbos don't need any idiiot to give them free medical especially after killing them. They have enough money to vaccinate their children. Instead use that money to repair our abandoned federal roads and resume Second River Niger Bridge. Let me catch any idiiot that will inject my son with with any unknown substance. What kind of rubbish is this? When did the army turn to a medical institution...injecting people without informing parents and state health commission? Even if you don't like Igbos, would you let anybody inject your child without your permission? I bet you wouldn't. This is an attempted murder on Igbos....to dampen the minds of our young ones not to rise in another Biafraa struggle.

What has free medical service got to do with injecting kids?
I think ur like are sick upstairs.did you even read the story at all?
Reason must warm emotion not the other way round.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Chrisdavis: 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Its pathetic What I heard was that the vaccination is aimed at making those little kids sterile.but come to think of it the federal and state government should have done enough sensitisation as fear of the python dance was still looming.people need to be informed on the need. Plz no abuse.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by 9japride(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
All Igbos should reject the free vaccination. If the Yoruba people love it since they have been attacking the Igbos should go collect it from the army. Imagine your perceive enemies showing you much love. Nothing when person no go see for 9ja

3 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
omenka:
If Pigs and Idiots don't reign in their hate for Buhari, there might come a time, when Buhari is no more, that they'd desperately need a means to defuse that negative energy ; upon themselves will they turn.

How could a people be so foolish as to believe such a lie?

This is how twisted hate could make one's mind become.

How sad.

Thunder fire you their you son of Bezebuul. Is it your foolishness? Why not leave it for us?

Take your concern and ahove it up your dirty, hairy arse.

The army should treat your hunger ravaged Benue. We are too big for free treatment.

Fuccck Off!

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by poseidon12: 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Just curious why Buhari's Army would be offering 'free medical service in Anambra'. I hope the people stay away. What we need is for the tribalist to stop discriminating against the Igbos. He can shove his medical outreach.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by oparajicheta: 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Oh! Nigeria military terrorist activities in Igbo land have caused them distrust among the civilian population!!
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by goshee: 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Truthbtold1:
Kanu-induced mass gullibility is rife in south-east now

Tufiakwa!!.. I been think Igbo people get sense but they've proved me wrong
thanks for the free medical care by the zoo army but we don't need it. we appreciate buhari and his army's kind gestures and passion for the 5%. it really did touch buhari and his Yoruba zombies to give us free medicare, what a love the president has for his 5% but he should have taken the care to the 97% where it is mostly needed first as usual.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by goshee: 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Bari22:

Confused beings

These people are the real illiterates, imagine they call themselves educated but still doing something a is real illiterate can't do.

Hate is the beginning of madness
you mean the army who suddenly turned to doctors and nurses and out of their hatred for Igbo's force them to be injected. or you mean our illiterate president who has militarilized all portfolio or you mean the hatred the zoo army have for the region has made them to forget their work ?. zombie pls tell the king lion to take the free medicare to the 75% thats where it is mostly needed or better to the nairaland zombies who had lost their power of thinking

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by goshee: 12:03am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:
oohh God
laugh don kill me!
what type of people is this?
soldier that you've been living with from time immemorial, how can the whole nation scared of army?
because the boko boys have been employed in the zoo army so they can kill as many Igbo's as they can. Aba massacre and Onitsha massacre is still very fresh in the minds of the people. the zoo army under the lion king is protecting only the 97% and trying to send the 5% to extinction. so to hell with their medicare or any rubish they call it.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by goshee: 12:12am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
I shake my head for the future of the Igbo's. They are easily brainwashed and manipulated with false information. No wonder a non entity like kanu was promoted to supreme leader. Foolish IPOB fools
stupidity is when someone is comfortable in a sinking Titanic shaking his head for someone who has secure a lifeboat, an animal is a person who is comfortable in the zoo shaking his head for someone who rejected the zoo and a zombie is he whose comfortable leaving his future in the hands of a 90 years old illiterate and shaking his head for someone who demand more
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by goshee: 12:13am On Oct 12, 2017
deomelo:

lol @ Igbos blaming the military for their own communal ignorance, stupidity and collective paranoia.

These jokers cry and shout everyday about FG marginalization while at the same time always paranoid and against the same FG and federal interventions.

Bunch of ignorant and aimless losers.
as expected from one animal in the almighty ZOO
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 12, 2017
almarthins:

Dumb, evil Afonja with low IQ.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 12, 2017
Nairaboi:

If they have so much wealth as you claim, then the Igbos should also build their bridge instead of waiting for the FG. Meanwhile, if they really wanted to inject people, they will inject that son of your and if you make any attempt to open your dirty mouth, they will inject you join.

Ode!

Afonja low IQ fool...we taxes HELLO? Dumb Yorubaa
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 12, 2017
Adebowale89:

why not catch them when they invaded aba even though the invasion is uncalled for. don't just like it when people come here to make mouth on wetin dem no feel do

why should majority of you people think with one way brain? tell me the different btw what u people were disseminating and abokî that you people do call illiterate here

before KANU emergence in Biafra struggle, Igbo has not just brain in business but almost in all ramifications. why should a man be a sole- controller of majority of u peoples brain. still they wonder

military said is optional, it means no force, so wetin concern Biafra concerned free medication?

Yorubaa dumb fool.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by goshee: 12:18am On Oct 12, 2017
omenka:
If Pigs and Idiots don't reign in their hate for Buhari, there might come a time, when Buhari is no more, that they'd desperately need a means to defuse that negative energy ; upon themselves will they turn.

How could a people be so foolish as to believe such a lie?

This is how twisted hate could make one's mind become.

How sad.
zombie if the military can open fire on unarmed civilians what can't they do? we are expecting nothing from the zoo and her lion king so keep you free medicare and love to the 97%. we can feel the love zombies, army and buhari have for us so thanks for loving us. ZOMBIE!!!
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 12, 2017
MikeBetty:
Bros You Are Wrong. Before Army Embarks On Such Free Medicare, There Must Be Public Sensitization For Atleast One Week Through Both Print And Electronic Media In Collabration With The Office Of The State Commissioner For Health. Should Anyone Inject My Child Without Express Confirmation From Me, He Must Tell The Court The Composition Of Substance He Injected Into Him. Activities Of The Military Is Questionable In Southeast Now. They Should First Build Up Peoples Confidence Before Enbarking On Such Uninformed Medicare Outreach.
Very reasonable, unbiased statement
Spot on
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by chyke4(m): 12:54am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:

Honestly they are easily manipulated and brainwashed. How can one believe the army is injecting people with monkey pox if such person is not a zombie . No wonder Nnamdi kanu was a like a mini god to them. People who fail to use their brains will believe anything
Oga call your children go take am now, is it by force for people in the east to take it, plz mind your own business , Mr brainwash

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Mindurmind:

You do not have to be Igbo to feel uncomfortable with this.
Anyone with half a brain should have questions. Stop being instinctively tribalistic and think like a civilised person in 2017.
No civilised country would adopt this approach under the prevailing circumstances.
How is one to believe that the same Army sent to the East to use force to intimidate a people is now suddenly nicely carrying out immunisation on the same people?
When did the Army replace health ministry in Nigeria?
Has this same Army vaccinated people in the SS where the so called monkey pox is?
Why has the Army not been used for polio immunisation in Northern Nigeria (which is the only part of Nigeria where polio is yet to be eradicated)?
Nigeria is one of the only 3 countries in the world where polio remains endemic-the other 2 countries are Pakistan & Afghanistan .If the army is now being used for healthcare, they should be used for polio immunisations in the North, so we can finally complete the eradication of polio in Nigeria.

Every year one hears of another stupid disease, it's enough to make anyone with half a brain ask legitimate questions & one cannot rule out the possibility that some horrible "leaders" may sanction biological attack on any group of people they seek to eliminate or weaken.
We do not want to hear sometime in future of outbreak of some stupid disease in the East, if that happens everyone should know where to point the finger.
Let local health professionals conduct vaccinations, the Nigerian army should stay out of it!
People should be wise. Stay away from whatever the army is handing out, go to your hospitals (at least you stand a better chance that the local health professionals will not knowingly, deliberately, inject you with something harmful)
Local health care professionals & hospitals should also double check the source and authenticity of any vaccines they receive...it's a sad situation but there is zero trust for the Nigerian Army & the administration. That is the state of the nation.

For the tribalistic mindsets here, remember what goes around comes around...eventually that which you wish on another will at the appointed time walk in through your front door...

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by chyke4(m): 1:04am On Oct 12, 2017
FreeTraining:

Every living thing in the south east deserve to die,,,,,igbos have cos so many pain to nigeria,,,Iam an igbo man ,,,we should all be killed
I don't know how to describe u. let me leave u to ur fate
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Denko2721987(m): 1:26am On Oct 12, 2017
i thought it was said there isnt a treatment or vaccine for monkey pox.. So which vaccine could the military who realistically should have no business with vaccination in a non-epidemic scenario, be trying to administer to people?? Experimental vaccines without any approval or endorsement by any global/continental medical body I want people to understand that it isnt everything their governments does that is for the best interest of its masses.. Dont forget they are politicians,,
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by okenta2017: 1:45am On Oct 12, 2017
Talkwell:
May God punish Nnamdi anywhere he is

Chai..
Nnamdi really damaged these peoples brain oo

So much hatred in these Igbo people

There's a wide spread epidemic,and FG is trying to contain it.

These assholes want us to die for no forking reason

I warned when the army came dancing, that second plan will soon unfold which is inducing the people with virus that will be dificult to

detect and very contageous and will spread like wild fire. Since it is difficult to use the old system of Asaba massare . this method will

be difficult to detect and no one will suspect them. Since there initial plan did not succeed they have resorted to plan B. If this plan B fails

fails they will resort to plan C forcefuli arest and vaccination. Imagine Fulani soldier coming to Igbo land to

vaccinate their children. They want to stunt the population of the Igbo people through vaccination . there is no

epidemic in Igbo land rather there is wide spread epidemic in sokoto and in idp camp they have

be crying for those who care to listen that there are no drug in the idp camp.

What SE/SS need is good roads and government infratructural presence . not your monkey pox poison you are spreading

all over south with your medical outreach. You want to destroy the future of that region so that they will not

be healthy in future to agitate for anything.

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 12, 2017
victor8269:

No wonder y she urinated Ur balls in the toilet, r u dat small downstairs?
Am still better than you that feeds through the anus,,
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 12, 2017
almarthins:

army is not forcing kid to be injected,,,,that is why every igbo person need to die,,,,no igbo man or woman should be spared including me,,,, we should all be killed,,,,becos they find fault in everything,,,,,
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Primebuilders(m): 3:28am On Oct 12, 2017
Talkwell:
May God punish Nnamdi anywhere he is

Chai..
Nnamdi really damaged these peoples brain oo

So much hatred in these Igbo people

There's a wide spread epidemic,and FG is trying to contain it.

These assholes want us to die for no forking reason

Where did you see the wide spread epidemic from in the south east
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 12, 2017
victor8269:

u Igbo?. So u can deny Ur tribe just for one silly post.
Olufemi, I know your handwriting
not only olufemi what of oluoye? Iam igbo and I will continue to be,,,,all igbo man and woman deserve to die including me, , so that Nigeria can move forward,,,,igbos have commited sacrilege,,,,they should all be slaughtered like goat
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:33am On Oct 12, 2017
Hi folks, please which is the best way of sending money from Nigeria to an individual in Rep. of Benin ?
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by juman(m): 3:47am On Oct 12, 2017
9japride:
All Igbos should reject the free vaccination. If the Yoruba people love it since they have been attacking the Igbos should go collect it from the army. Imagine your perceive enemies showing you much love. Nothing when person no go see for 9ja

Gbam.

grin grin

Army should go and give the vaccination to their families. grin

Its that army people that mainly destroyed nigeria o.

Billions of dollars were stolen away by geneal of useless generation.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by InvertedHammer: 4:16am On Oct 12, 2017
/
Why would any sane Igbo person line up to get vaccination from the Nigerian Army? You will let the NA whose C-I-C has shown disdain for the Igbo people inject you with a foreign substance under the guise of vaccination?

Nigeria is overpopulated and anyone silly enough to accept this Trojan horse gift does not deserve to live any way. Perhaps that's natural selection at work.
/
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by otokx(m): 5:21am On Oct 12, 2017
The level of illiteracy in Nigeria is alarming.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by 9japride(m): 5:22am On Oct 12, 2017
juman:

Gbam.

grin grin

Army should go and give the vaccination to their families. grin

Its that army people that mainly destroyed nigeria o.

Billions of dollars were stolen away by geneal of useless generation.
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them. Just imagine if one day these set of zon b on nairaland come to your town to administer vaccination, won't you run faster than your shadows. Leave those hypocrites insulting wise children running for their well valued life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) / Senator Shehu Sani & Snake Charmers At JAMB Office Over Snake Swallowing N36M / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.