Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES (58862 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / We Are Not Forcing Herdsmen To Leave, But It’s Good For Them To Go Home To Be Ad / Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by zoedew: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
wanimo:
This is how low the Nigeria Army has sunk. No one is willing to participate in the free medical campaign. You can't kill us and save us at the same time. We do not have any iota of trust for those people in military uniforms. Their colleagues with guns are genocidists so their colleagues with niddles and shringes won't be any different.

I will advise everyone to please stay away from those people. They are killers of our people. We don't trust them.

Ndigbo must have a clean break with a past of bitterness and embrace confidence building measures.

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
wanimo:
This is how low the Nigeria Army has sunk. No one is willing to participate in the free medical campaign. You can't kill us and save us at the same time. We do not have any iota of trust for those people in military uniforms. Their colleagues with guns are genocidists so their colleagues with niddles and shringes won't be any different.

I will advise everyone to please stay away from those people. They are killers of our people. We don't trust them.

exactly nobody trust the army

if you can kill people that are unarmed..i would never trust you

just like no one trusts the nigerian police

they are like 5&6

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Leonbonapart(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
kettykin:

The Army should take their free Medicare to where it is needed , the Sick people in the states of Borno might need the free medicine more , what they army can do is to help the east work on the failed portions of the Enugu to Port Harcourt and Enugu to Onitsha which the federal Government has not been able to do . They can also Generate free Electricity for the businesses in Aba .
correct
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
magoo10:
OK it is not by force.

yes na.its not by force..

the people dont want do not force them as they dont trust you

you might be giving them the opposite..yes

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Afonjas statistics. With all the hungry and thin people in SW...smh

I am glad that's all you could come up with and couldn't dispute the stats nor counter.

Geerrarahere

6 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Turantula(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Truthbtold1:
Kanu-induced mass gullibility is rife in south-east now

Tufiakwa!!.. I been think Igbo people get sense but they've proved me wrong
A million people can't be wrong baby!
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Unclebrutus: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Talkwell:
May God punish Nnamdi anywhere he is

Chai.. So much hatred in these Igbo people

There's a wide spread epidemic,and FG is trying to contain it.

These assholes want us to die for no forking reason

Why not go to the north where all those deadly deases are originated. & why must it be military? God ll surely baptise anybody whose hand is in these with thunder Amen!!

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
kettykin:

The Army should take their free Medicare to where it is needed , the Sick people in the states of Borno might need the free medicine more , what they army can do is to help the east work on the failed portions of the Enugu to Port Harcourt and Enugu to Onitsha which the federal Government has not been able to do . They can also Generate free Electricity for the businesses in Aba .

i tell you

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by okmanuel(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
The craze has spread to Ukpor Nnewi South LG. All schools has also closed. My own children are back home from Ukpor High school. The military should give adequate publicity before anything because of the perception most indigenous people of south easterners has about them. Else their good will be evil spoken about. Thank God there is peace
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
segend:

It is done in the north also, i have participated in such before. And it will also be done in the west after the military exercise.

You've participated in the exercise before?

Kindly tell us what the vaccine is for.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Amarabae(f): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
its sounds like a rumour, how can army enter school and start injecting students?
It sounds somehow

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
wanimo:

its because of propagandists like you the less educated in nnewi are scared to participate in free immunization. Pity what the majority of ibos have become on social media. hateful propagandists. in the end who loses? our less priviledged who have shy away from development

3 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

I am glad that's all you could come up with and couldn't dispute the stats nor counter.

Geerrarahere

Yeah your typical Afonja propaganda Stats. SE having the lowest poverty rate is all over Nairaland.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MediumStout(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you pity people that are better than you

you need that vaccine..find your way to anambra and go get a shot

biafra is bigger than anyone and as i said everyone have the right to self determination but i do not support it

we must live together in peace and not as one because we are not one

we must talk about this geographical expression

Chest beating as usual. You are better than my people yet your people ship themselves with Ghana must go bags to the south west for greener pastures. Lagos is the abroad of an average igbo man. No wonder u all scream mama i wan go meet bro emeka for city after pry school.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by BanevsJoker(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:
I shake my head for the future of the Igbo's. They are easily brainwashed and manipulated with false information. No wonder a non entity like kanu was promoted to supreme leader. Foolish IPOB fools
HATE SPEECH.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by daddyiel(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Now I think the NA is very insensitive, you can not kill and save @ the same time, after killing their loved ones in name of python dance (PD)you want to vaccinate their wards, I don't blame the people for the panic.

5 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
kernel505:

Don't you think that South West IDP camp Osun state deserves free medicals?

And what of the one in ebonyi and aba too

http://thenationonlineng.net/ebonyi-distributes-relief-materials-idps/

https://www.nairaland.com/3963161/already-idps-aba-just-like

O, don't tell us you didn't know there are two IDP camps in SE too

Yimmu grin

6 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by BanevsJoker(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
deomelo:

lol @ Igbos blaming the military for their own communal ignorance, stupidity and collective paranoia.

These jokers cry and shout everyday about FG marginalization while at the same time always paranoid and against the same FG and federal interventions.

Bunch of ignorant and aimless losers.
HATE SPEECH
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by frankmoney(m): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
DanielsParker:
THE ARMY HAVE FAILED.

FREE VACCINATION MY FOOT. WHO ASKED FOR IT?

3 KIDS ALREADY DEAD IN ENUGU
lies upon lies , I tire for una

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Yeah your typical Afonja propaganda Stats. SE having the lowest poverty rate is all over Nairaland.

Really?
I have said it, times without number most of you cownu urine lickers should be rehabilitated asap.

I'll be here waiting for you Aba figures. But If you fail to provide then I will accept that poverty in SE has really dealt with your mental faculty and reasoning.

Yimmu re grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by mikeslim(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
when people can't trust their country's army...it was much better during the military regime. the level of mistrust in Nigeria since buhari came into power is unprecedented.

3 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Ricindob(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
kettykin:

Why are there so much sadist in Nigeria undecided.. If government no do anything una go complain.. Now wey de dey try do something una still dey complain say una no need am.. why una dey so confused.. Abi people for Borno don complain gi u say de no get sufficient healthcare
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Enoma222(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
nigerian military is not forcing any body the student are just scared base on past expirence ok this is the work of stupid IPOB people trying to black mail the military
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by fr3do(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
the intentions of the people behind the medical intervention may be good, but naive.

we are aware of the history of ethnic cleansing in the army (e.g asaba massacre), what stops a very hateful fulani soldier from contaminating whatever they are doing.

3 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by okerekeikpo: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pls our parents can afford to buy drugs for their kids pls leave Biafran land alone or we will force you to do that
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by redroom: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=MediumStout post=61316407]I shake my head for the future of the Igbo's. They are easily brainwashed and manipulated with false information. No wonder a non entity like kanu was promoted to supreme leader. Foolish IPOB fools[/quote
they shld take the useless medical outreach elsewhere, we don't need it, there was no medical outreach for victims of nimbo massacre, u knw what they shld start working on all they failed federal roads in the east, I will even bake cake and cook for them
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
One confused idiot just got the insult of his life for spreading fake rumor not too long ago on Whatsapp

4 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Chest beating as usual. You are better than my people yet your people ship themselves with Ghana must go bags to the south west for greener pastures. Lagos is the abroad of an average igbo man. No wonder u all scream mama i wan go meet bro emeka for city after pry school.

damn your really so dumb.i knew you would start screaming igbo..are you this dumb..collective efforts made lagos what it is today..just like newyork..what is wrong with some of you yoruba people..do you think if all tribes leave lagos do you think lagos would be what it is??do you think its yorubas from ibadan that would develop lagos.if they have like 5 international airports in the south east and sea ports.lagos would be nothing no more.why do you think for so many years the south east did not have no international airport until gej.we know yorubas are the biggest gainers of this geographical expression..please let us donate transport fare for this dumbo dude to go get his shot of vaccine and you are probaly in kwara state now typing

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Enoma222(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
frankmoney:
lies upon lies , I tire for una

lie kill you, stupid IPob boy trying to spread lies
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Okoroawusa: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
kettykin:

You r listing the things ur hero GEJ failed to do for u after 6 yrs in office.
Also ask army to help u impregnate ur wife since ur "kini" is dead.
Anu ofia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

Really?
I have said it, times without number most of you cownu urine lickers should be rehabilitated asap.

I'll be here waiting for you Aba figures. But If you fail to provide then I will accept that poverty in SE has really dealt with your mental faculty and reasoning.

Yimmu re grin

are you this foolish?you look so dumn right now

did you say poverty in the south east??

lol

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by buchai: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
are they the ones spreading monkey pox?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday / Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.