Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES (58850 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / We Are Not Forcing Herdsmen To Leave, But It’s Good For Them To Go Home To Be Ad / Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by juman(m): 5:40am On Oct 12, 2017
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them. Just imagine if one day these set of zon b on nairaland come to your town to administer vaccination, won't you run faster than your shadows. Leave those hypocrites insulting wise children running for their well valued life.

grin grin grin
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Adebowale89(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Yorubaa dumb fool.

oponu na only mouth una get. why not captured the NA when they got to aba? first class ewu!
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by wanimo: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:
oohh God
laugh don kill me!
what type of people is this?
soldier that you've been living with from time immemorial, how can the whole nation scared of army?
we are scared because Buhari has turned them to killers of innocent citizens.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by wanimo: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2017
silastemplar:
its because of propagandists like you the less educated in nnewi are scared to participate in free immunization. Pity what the majority of ibos have become on social media. hateful propagandists. in the end who loses? our less priviledged who have shy away from development
youcan say whatever rubbish you want, we have made a clear statement that as a people, we don't want to have anything to do with the Nigeria Army. It's not up to 30 days that they slaughtered our people for no reason and we are still nursing our fatal wounds. They can go to ASO Rock Clinic and give their medical services. We don't need it in the South East.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by AnanseK(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
victor8269:

Until the dance ends the average Igbo man won't trust the Nigerian Army

The dance will stop when you turn off the music. The ball is in your court.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by almarthins(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Dumb, evil Afonja with low IQ.

U re mentally retard! Come here let me check ur brain. Ode!
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by kruusy: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
dis naija self...any small false alarm...everybody go begin dey panic seriously...... I dey hail una
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
AnanseK:

The dance will stop when you turn off the music. The ball is in your court.
Well keep dancing, we just brought speakers to Louden the music. Nobody get the dance wey body no dey pain, ask dancers how far
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2017
FreeTraining:
not only olufemi what of oluoye? Iam igbo and I will continue to be,,,,all igbo man and woman deserve to die including me, , so that Nigeria can move forward,,,,igbos have commited sacrilege,,,,they should all be slaughtered like goat
If ur time has come, die alone. I won't die yet, let me be a president and complete my two tenures first. I can also sentence you to death then if u r still interested in dying
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 14, 2017
victor8269:

If ur time has come, die alone. I won't die yet, let me be a president and complete my two tenures first. I can also sentence you to death then if u r still interested in dying
U will become a president in the grave and complete your two tenures in the HELL
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Vivere: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
DanielsParker:
THE ARMY HAVE FAILED.

FREE VACCINATION MY FOOT. WHO ASKED FOR IT?

3 KIDS ALREADY DEAD IN ENUGU
Liar!!
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Vivere: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
victor8269:

How do u explain the birth right zoning of presidency to the North since 1966. How do u explain the closure of UNN Chemical Engineering department since the Biafran war. How do u explain the Oct 1 ultimatum.
Wake up my guy
Other universities in the South East had their Dept of Chemical Engineering accredited by NUC . What has UNN failed to do, that has caused the NUC to deny their dept the relevant accreditation?
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by deomelo: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
goshee:
as expected from one animal in the almighty ZOO

I'm sure you, your friends and family members are zoo animals living in the same place you call almighty ZOO. grin grin
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Vivere:

Other universities in the South East had their Dept of Chemical Engineering accredited by NUC . What has UNN failed to do, that has caused the NUC to deny their dept the relevant accreditation?
Not accreditation. They have been banned since the Civil war
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
FreeTraining:

U will become a president in the grave and complete your two tenures in the HELL
I reject your evil plot and send it back to sender In Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by DrMuzungu(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:

They are the one,,,,,I have asked God many times why did u even make me an igbo

Being a product of a he-goat and a Ghanaian ashawo, you can't be igbo, except if the goat was from Oguta.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.